• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously. Probably need to get more 3dses for Christmas and pokemon, but prices are a little high (XLs were £120 recently at tesco).

Can you move a save game across to a new card somehow?

You can migrate a villager to another game card, but I've no idea if they retain their mayor privileges :\

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Would be amazing to have 10 specific villagers with possessed red demon eyes.
Stockpile all of them and recreate your own demonic possession village.
Have custom patterns laid out with blood and corpses.

Poor Isabelle, though. Would be a crime to subject her to that.

LOL Changing the critters saying to
"BLOOD ORGYYYY YAYYYY"
in animal crossing would make me lose my shit!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
tumblr_moynd7kDMw1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Everyone loves the DK Rap, amiright?

Leeness

What's the easiest way to get someone to move out of your town? I've been pushing them around, hitting them with my net and putting them in pitfalls. Anything else?

Betty

Banned
blargh... does fruit spoil after a certain period of time laying around in storage like turnips do? =_=;

Thankfully no, the only rotten fruit you get is when you harvest the final perfect fruit from a tree before it dies, and of course turnips.

Finally have the game! :D

bnofhnmcqaet6bonbsmn.jpg

This guys house is pretty cool!

bnofqdscyaak6md1zsle.jpg

And this is my humble home right now.

bnofdbkcqai5r5892se3.jpg

Already have a net, shovel, fishing pole and a watering can, so that's cool. Time to gather up 10.000 bells and pay off Nook. Enjoying my first AC experience so far.

Anyone have pretty good turnip prices? I think I'm just going to cash out if I can. Busy the next couple days and don't want to wait around for a good price :p I can do all my turnips in one trip and I'll tip of course.

I have a few duplicate fortune cookie items and I'm willing to trade.

I have

Varia Suit
Triple Shell

I'm looking for
Varia Suit shoes
Master Sword
Anything else that isn't listed below

In total I have
Metroid
Samus Helmet
Varia Suit pants
? Block
Super Mushroom
Trple Shells
Trple Bananas
Bad Bro Stache
Blue Falcon
Triforce

I might have those shoes spare, will check when i get home

Berordn

Sorry to ask this again but can trees grow where there is dirt and no grass? Also how long does it take to grow grass back?

Trees can grow anywhere as long as it's got space on all sides, so don't put one next to a building, river or cliff.

Grass apparently does grow back, but it takes a while. Trees and flowers encourage grass growth and keep it from deteriorating as fast, supposedly.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Trees can grow anywhere as long as it's got space on all sides, so don't put one next to a building, river or cliff.

Grass apparently does grow back, but it takes a while. Trees and flowers encourage grass growth and keep it from deteriorating as fast, supposedly.

I think rocks will also stop a tree from growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom