• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roto13

The "sweat" is the only reason I'm wearing a t-shirt and shorts. :p When fall comes I'm going to start wearing long pants and long sleeves.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone got a Shampoodle I could visit? Wouldn't mind reaching one to finish my character design.

Cody_D165

Banned
Finally got the QR machine, here's a few sprite patterns I made if y'all want. They're best used for flags imo (as you can see they kinda get stretched weird on shirts).

Mega Man
HNI_0020_zps0f4dece7.jpg

Luigi
HNI_0032_zpsb0cdb3db.jpg

Pokemon Trainer (R/B/Y)
HNI_0028_zpsd636e08a.jpg

Pokeballs
HNI_0024_zps05ef4206.jpg

Grizzo

Today I built my fire pit. It's lovely to look at (and to hear), but has no other function. Plus it's really big. Still a nice addition to my town.

tumblr_moyqtmWb8w1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

Also, my bathroom upstairs is almost finished.

tumblr_moyqwk3Acw1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

Space requirements on public projects are a tremendous turn off.

Oh how I hear what you're saying. Isabelle didn't let me build a bench here :

tumblr_moyqvbqQFO1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

Obviously the bench in itself would fit. Stupid space requirements.

So I built a photo display. Hope I can customize it with any design I made (does it use a regular "shirt" pattern ?).

SmithnCo

Today I built my fire pit. It's lovely to look at (and to hear), but don't has no other function. Plus it's really big. Still a nice addition to my town.

Nice. I imagine the fire audio would be nice ambient noise.

Sucks you can't go Wicker Man and sacrifice the villagers you hate to the fiery abyss.

Linius

You guys get all these awesome public works and I still have hardly anything. I talk with most of my villagers multiple times over the day and all I get is a stupid stadium light which costs a fortune too :p

Grizzo

Nice. I imagine the fire audio would be nice ambient noise.

Sucks you can't go Wicker Man and sacrifice the villagers you hate to the fiery abyss.

Haha, I'd do it in heartbeat with my new neighbour Lily the frog
(no I wouldn't) (even though I'm french and well aren't we supposed to eat frogs ?) (I know I never did)
. I'm not really feeling her. We'll see how she really is, but I already got too many "cute" neighbours.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Today I built my fire pit. It's lovely to look at (and to hear), but don't has no other function. Plus it's really big. Still a nice addition to my town.

Totally see myself in a year or so, designing a town with several of these, full of deserted trees, and other elements to create a gloomy mood.

So, what do I need to accomplish to get access to Reggie's house?

Close your DS and stop playing AC for a bit, but that should download it for you if it's still available.

You have to have the Happy Home Showcase or whatever it's called unlocked and a blue dot will appear on the game's icon in the 3DS menu to let you know you've downloaded it.

If he's not there already and you haven't seen it that is.

Linius

FUUUUU sold mine earlier for 402. That'll teach me to wait.

Sold mine at 498. I will always try to get around 500 at least and then I know I will be happy. The problem with the crazy prices is that half of Gaf jumps on it and you never know if you even make it on time. Don't mind avoiding a busy town for a slightly lower price.

Guys! I found out that we can add another AC player who isn't in our 3DS friend list directly to our 3DS friend list without even need to put their FC just by adding them as our best friend when we met them online (and they need to add us back)

Now I don't need to ask for FC when someone during my online MP in the island!! Wooohoooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom