• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brawl96

So my friend came onto my island and basically messed it up. I was wondering if there was a way for me to bring bananas and lemons from my town to my island. Anyone know a way?

SmithnCo

How do I get qr machine?

Talk to Sable for about ten days straight. She'll gradually warm up and bring the machine out.

Speaking of, if people need to scan more than ten patterns for extra characters and haven't talked to Sable every day, there is a bit of a workaround.

-Take a QR code you want your extra character to use
-Put it in the "image to QR" program
-Change the unique ID to your own
-Scan it with main character and put it on display for other characters

It's a hassle though, so I'd rather talk to her for ten days with each character.

Rocwell

So my friend came onto my island and basically messed it up. I was wondering if there was a way for me to bring bananas and lemons from my town to my island. Anyone know a way?

you can pick up tropical fruit and flowers to plant from the island tours. You can bring stuff to the island too just put it in the basket on the dock.

Roto13

Alright, opening gates.
I'm going through everyone now.

5069-3918-6400

Roto, I already have you, I'm Sarumanu in the game.

Yeah, I thought I might have had you on my list for ages. I wasn't sure exactly who you were, though. We've been swapnoting for like a year and a half. :p

Linius

Ah man. Porter keeps telling me that something is going wrong - I assume it is where people are all trying to connect?

No that happens when a person closes their town while people are in it. So this person is smart and keeps the maximum at probably two people at a time to avoid crashes.

zroid

Banned
tumblr_moysg4JgDm1sv54gpo1_400.jpg

I'm ready for July 1st.

It says "CAN" and "ADA" on the sleeves, and there's a low res interpretation of a 25c coin on the back. :p

teeny

THere's still room for 1 person right now.
Whoever has me already, come in.

I've gone through everyone through Chopper.

I don't want to be a pain, but did you miss me?

4811-6932-4369

I'll wait patiently. Also, are there any items you are after?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom