• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

kubus

If I create paintings with the QR code and then overwrite the painting patterns with say, floor tiles, will the images that I have hung on walls / placed on a stand remain in place?
I would like to know this as well.
As far as I know, the painting's pattern will change too.

That's why I suggest making a 2nd character asap and unlock the QR machine with that character too, if you plan to have pavements in your town at one point. Do the pavements with your 2nd character and you'll still have 10 free pattern spaces for your main :)

teeny

As far as I know, the painting's pattern will change too.

That's why I suggest making a 2nd character asap and unlock the QR machine with that character too, if you plan to have pavements in your town at one point. Do the pavements with your 2nd character and you'll still have 10 free pattern spaces for your main :)

Thanks for the info!

Robin64

Link's Awakening DX cliff scene, anyone?

HjOPCpJ.png

So my museum shop hasn't sold any of the silver tools. Only one piece of furniture and two special floor tiles that I earned from collecting fish and fossils. Do they just show up randomly?

Smithy C

Does anyone have the wrestler shirt in their catalog and be willing to come let me order it? I've got the mask and the trousers, just need the shirt.

Linius

While I'm desperately waiting for stuff I ordered at T&T to get in I'll post some pics of my work in progress.

Outside

qNq.jpg

Living Room

ibqa8BCSuQOLa0.JPG
i1Q90pnNDnnM0.JPG

There's a sleek lamp in the right corner of the second screen not visible here.

Bedroom

ibsKfnehnswoAN.JPG

Ordered a modern chair, closet and tiles at T&T, hope it's coming today.

Music room

ib2pbg6zDG3fPs.JPG
ibjq7FzM5YLbxf.JPG

Got anther intensifier coming my way, different from the amp that's already there. Also still desperately looking for a drumkit.

2 days in a row with hero's cap...no master sword/triforce/etc
anyone got other nintendo stuff they might wanna trade for?

ps building a reset center to bring back the champ resetti, feels good man

I have an extra F Zero vehicle to display if you want that for one of your caps. Or I have your choice of three color pikmin hats lol....(please take those from me)

SeZMehK

I'll start working on decorating my house once I have all the upgrades. Until then, I'll use my house as a random showcase of stuff. Lol

Linius

So, uhhhh. That floor is a bug-off item.

Uhhhhh.

TRADE?

Sorry to disappoint, but that's not up for trade. It turned out to be really good looking combining the lady bug carpet with this wall. Really lighting up the room, also use a firefly lamp in one of the corners. But if I manage to get another one at the next bug off you can have it.

afoni

Banned
I don't understand your avatar, is it a gremlin on a goat?

It's the head of a Remlit from Skyward Sword on the body of a baby goat.

Sorry to disappoint, but that's not up for trade. It turned out to be really good looking combining the lady bug carpet with this wall. Really lighting up the room, also use a firefly lamp in one of the corners. But if I manage to get another one at the next bug off you can have it.

cool cool

Linius

I really need to start actually organizing my house. I've just been throwing random shit together. Haha.

I love decorating the house, but I'm far away from having everything I want to make it perfect.

Oh and Cyrus is working on an emerald piggy bank for now. That will end up on the table in my living room.

teeny

Is a Zelda themed room a bit cliche? I have the perfect floor and wallpaper combo to mimic the forest temple, have a lot of the items thanks to trades with you chaps plus the game's other items lends itself well to creating a homage.

Just need the QR reader to make some pictures to hand, a mannequin or two, the makar mask and some fortune cookie items.

<3 Zelda

Forkball

So uh, how do I get the club? I got the signatures, turned them in, and nothing. This was days ago. I can't build it in the public works section either.

So uh, how do I get the club? I got the signatures, turned them in, and nothing. This was days ago. I can't build it in the public works section either.

Apparently it takes 5 days. I am wondering as well since I did that all on Saturday and haven't seen any progress.

Is a Zelda themed room a bit cliche? I have the perfect floor and wallpaper combo to mimic the forest temple, have a lot of the items thanks to trades with you chaps plus the game's other items lends itself well to creating a homage.

Just need the QR reader to make some pictures to hand, a mannequin or two, the makar mask and some fortune cookie items.

<3 Zelda

Nothing cliché about that - It's your house! Do whatever you like! :)

Linius

Yaaa I just payed for the upgrade it is 498, that damn Raccoon is out for blood.

598.000 for the biggest room update. I only have my basement and living room that big.

Working on upstairs now though, just made a deal for 498.000 expansion that will be finished building tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom