• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's because you were not exactly at the same place where you asked her the last time ? Sometimes if my move my character just a little bit, she goes from "there's no way we can build this thing here" to "alrigh,t let's get this party started !". The Public Works thing needs a lot of improvement in my opinion.

While that is likely the technical case, I was there for a good 15 minutes before wiggling around trying to get the right spot. I'm relieved though because it puts some of my plans back on schedule.

Alec

Went to a friend's town...got a Triforce for one of the fortune cookie items...then got disco'ed. Lost my Triforce AND my Play Coins. :(

I haven't deleted anyone so then you're still on it. Opening the gates :)

Wonderful, cheers for letting me catalogue that.

Anyway, since I'm finally getting my house in order I may as well throw out a small list of items I'm looking for. I've been having very bad luck with Timmy and Tommy so if anyone has any of these I'd be willing to pay a fair amount more than the base price to either buy or catalogue them, or I have some Nintendo items to trade.

Cityscape Wall
Skyscraper Wall
Modern Wood Flooring
Tabletop Game
Game Shelf
Widescreen TV or Flatscreen TV
Large Bookshelf
Computer Desk
CD Shelf
Any Modern furniture

Smilax

Anyway, since I'm finally getting my house in order I may as well throw out a small list of items I'm looking for. I've been having very bad luck with Timmy and Tommy so if anyone has any of these I'd be willing to pay a fair amount more than the base price to either buy or catalogue them, or I have some Nintendo items to trade.

Cityscape Wall
Skyscraper Wall
Modern Wood Flooring
Tabletop Game
Game Shelf
Large Bookshelf
Computer Desk
CD Shelf
Any Modern furniture

I can order the Cityscape Wall, the Computer Desk, and some of the Modern Furniture. I believe I have the Bed, end table, lamp, sofa and cabinet. If you are interested

Animekatt

In 2 hours fits me well :) I already sold the two dupes I had, unfortunately :/ But I'll keep an eye out tomorrow :D If there are any furniture sets you collect, let me know and I'll see if I can find any pieces you need :D

Well in that case... I'm looking for the fruit furniture! I'm using them for my kitchen, since I think it would fit lol. So far I have the kiwi stool, pear dresser, and the apple tv.

I don't have the TV yet but it'll be here tomorrow, you're welcome to catalog it then. Also I'll grab the CD shelf from T&T Mart today and let you do the same if you want. :)

Yeah that'd be fantastic if I could do that. Is there anything you particular wanted in exchange?

I can order the Cityscape Wall, the Computer Desk, and some of the Modern Furniture. I believe I have the Bed, end table, lamp, sofa and cabinet. If you are interested
I'd be willing to buy all of that since I have absolutely none of it. Let me know how much Nook would charge for the lot and I'd be happy to pay a fair bit more.

FC is 2294-4109-5735

pariah164

After much hitting with net...

BNtK_y6CIAAE1CM.jpg

Just as planned.

I still don't have the museum shop and Redd refused to visit last fucking week.

And my turnip pattern was small spike and apparently peaked at fucking 200 bells. -_-

Linius

Cityscape Wall
Skyscraper Wall
Modern Wood Flooring
Tabletop Game
Game Shelf
Large Bookshelf
Computer Desk
CD Shelf
Any Modern furniture

You should have told me, I have some modern stuff (half of the set I think) :p

Cityscape Wall
Skyscraper Wall
Modern Wood Flooring
Tabletop Game
Game Shelf
Large Bookshelf
Computer Desk
CD Shelf
Any Modern furniture
I have one of the TVs (not sure which) and the large bookshelf (which is awesome). I'll have a Game SHelf tomorrow if you still need it.

Can I come over to your town and bring Katie? I don't really need anything specific, if you have items from the modern wood or stripe set I'd like to catalogue them. Looking around your house would be great as well!

Smilax

Yeah that'd be fantastic if I could do that. Is there anything you particular wanted in exchange?

I'd be willing to buy all of that since I have absolutely none of it. Let me know how much Nook would charge for the lot and I'd be happy to pay a fair bit more.

FC is 2294-4109-5735

Woah now, I don't like trading! I like giving gifts! I can give you all the Modern Stuff now, but the other stuff will have to be tomorrow. Is that ok?

Also my FC is in my profile!

Edit: Added! Tell me when you open your gates!

Nothing comes to mind. Could I just snoop your house and see if there's anything I want to catalog?

You'd be welcome to, but I've just got 3 rooms completely full of junk storage and an empty main room. As I said, the Nook kids haven't been kind (Opulent Carpet and Rose Wall today, blech) so I've sold almost everything I've found. You might find a couple of bits you'd like though.

I have one of the TVs (not sure which) and the large bookshelf (which is awesome). I'll have a Game SHelf tomorrow if you still need it.

Can I come over to your town and bring Katie? I don't really need anything specific, if you have items from the modern wood or stripe set I'd like to catalogue them. Looking around your house would be great as well!

Yeah, feel free to bring Katie over - never had her before. As I mentioned my house is horrible (hence this buying spree), but I have a couple of modern wood bits you can catalogue.

Woah now, I don't like trading! I like giving gifts! I can give you all the Modern Stuff now, but the other stuff will have to be tomorrow. Is that ok?

Also my FC is in my profile!

Edit: Added! Tell me when you open your gates!

Alright that would be fantastic. I'll add you and open up my gates.

You should have told me, I have some modern stuff (half of the set I think) :p
Haha, to be honest I only just thought about it after getting back to my house and starting to plan where the glass cases would go eventually!

SmithnCo

Cityscape Wall
Skyscraper Wall
Modern Wood Flooring
Tabletop Game
Game Shelf
Large Bookshelf
Computer Desk
CD Shelf
Any Modern furniture

I can bring all the modern furniture for you to catalog. And the game shelf + flatscreen.

anyone have any gold nuggets for trade?
i've got an extra fire bar, mushroom mural, hero hat, peach parasol. I can check my catalog for things you need as well.
I can order things fro reggie's house but i think i've already hit my limit on HH showcase items for today

If you're still here, I have a gold nugget. Is the Hero Hat basically Link's hat and hair?

Alec

What I Have:

Coin x1
1-Up Mushroom x1
Fire Bar x2
blue Pikmin x1
Fi mask x1
Bells

What I Need:

Midna's Mask
Toad Hat
Fire Flower
Super Mushroom
Green Pipe
Triple Shells
Blue Falcon
Triforce
Wii Balance Board
Varia Suit Pants
Big Bro Mustache
Varia Suit Body
Triple Bananas
Brick Block

Anyone want to trade? PM me!

Ozone

Guess it's finally time to hook up the Image Share and share my house.

Main Room
tumblr_mp0k0wZoDN1sxbeoao1_400.jpg

Bedroom
tumblr_mp0k3nA7MS1sxbeoao1_400.jpg

Upstairs
tumblr_mp0k4uRC1J1sxbeoao1_400.jpg

Nightmare Basement
tumblr_mp0k5xUUUw1sxbeoao1_400.jpg

It's a work in progress, but I like how it's coming along.

MicH

Well in that case... I'm looking for the fruit furniture! I'm using them for my kitchen, since I think it would fit lol. So far I have the kiwi stool, pear dresser, and the apple tv.
I know I have the lemon table and the Apple clock, but I will have to reorder them and get them to you tomorrow. Is that ok?

(My mailbox is gonna explode tomorrow haha)

milkham

If you're still here, I have a gold nugget. Is the Hero Hat basically Link's hat and hair?

Yeah it's his hat and hair I'm out right now but if you don't mind waiting until tonight I'll swap with you. My fc should be in my profile, the google doc and multiple posts in this thread and the turnip thread

Elija2

tumblr_mp08sfcp3i1stdouno1_400.jpg

Uh...no, we're not friends and you just moved in to my town!

tumblr_mp08udqSrA1stdouno1_400.jpg

What is this madness?! Do I...feel sad for you? I...I won't hit you any more for now! I'm sorry!

Man, even after hitting him with a (toy) hammer he still calls you a good friend. I bet that made you feel like a dick.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Daw, Bill is leaving me. Its been good pal. But I'm going to let him go, so he can see new and exciting lands.

Plus, I have a chance of getting a much better villager

TrickRoom

Are there any public work projects that can be built on sand? I has one in progress right now so I haven't been able to check out how that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom