• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's because you were not exactly at the same place where you asked her the last time ? Sometimes if my move my character just a little bit, she goes from "there's no way we can build this thing here" to "alrigh,t let's get this party started !". The Public Works thing needs a lot of improvement in my opinion.

lol yeah. I occasionally had to nudge her over to have a bench at an appropriate distance from a bridge. It was acceptable and looked good too.

At this moment, I have a lighthouse set up southward and right of a drill rig, but had to remove some flowers to clear space. I'll post a pic tomorrow of the finishing product.

Yeah it's his hat and hair I'm out right now but if you don't mind waiting until tonight I'll swap with you. My fc should be in my profile, the google doc and multiple posts in this thread and the turnip thread

Of course I can wait. I'll be sure to add you in the meantime.

pariah164

Anyone have a spare gold nugget they'd be willing to sell me? I'll pay 100k for it, since I really don't have items of interest worth trading, I don't think.

How long does it take for Club LOL to appear after you collect all the signatures? I got them all signed on Saturday and gave them to the guy, but it's Wednesday and I still don't see anything.

Alec

Is the game shelf a fortune cookie item? I tried ordering one from Reggie's house but it's not for sale.

No, it's not. Not sure why it's not orderable from Reggie...I think the standard Game Shelf is with a Purple GC and Reggie's is Black, that may have something to do with it.

How long does it take for Club LOL to appear after you collect all the signatures? I got them all signed on Saturday and gave them to the guy, but it's Wednesday and I still don't see anything.

Five days.

Someone willing to let me catalog the Nintendo display? Pretty please with sugar on top. And if someone has Katie to get rid of, I'm your man.

5155 4328 9182

Gotta say I've been overwhelmed by the generosity of AC GAF, that's almost all my list that has been catalogued.

Just looking for Tabletop Game, Large Bookshelf, Modern Wood Flooring and Skyscraper Wall now, as I should be able to catalogue a few other bits tomorrow thanks to Smilax and Coquette's kind offers.

Couple of random thoughts...

1) I wish beds were not officially part of a set so that I didn't have to put a bed in my living room. I have a house... not a studio.
2) Why is it I can magically litter envelops all over my town but I can't dispose of them in my own house?
3) I don't think I ever want to wear shoes again. I love my little barefoot prints when I run.

MicH

Gotta say I've been overwhelmed by the generosity of AC GAF, that's almost all my list that has been catalogued.

Just looking for Tabletop Game, Large Bookshelf, Modern Wood Flooring and Skyscraper Wall now, as I should be able to catalogue a few other bits tomorrow thanks to Smilax and Coquette's kind offers.
I can get you Tabletop game. I also have Arcade machine and pinball machine if you want

Busaiku

T&T opened up earlier today and had 2 Fortune Cookies.
Is this gonna be an everyday thing, or was it just cause I couldn't get one yesterday?

Linius

I have modern wood flooring. I let Mich cataloge it just a few hours a go :p

I can come by later.

I can get you Tabletop game. I also have Arcade machine and pinball machine if you want

Yeah, that'd be great if I would be able to catalogue those items - I could line them up and make a sweet game room in the basement.

I have modern wood flooring. I let Mich cataloge it just a few hours a go :p

I can come by later.
Alright, I'll leave my gates open - feel free to pop in whenever you get chance.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'll probably have mine open in about twenty minutes for giggles. I figure you already got rid of her by now though?
No I haven't, but I'm currently preparing and eating dinner so I'll just have to hope for someone to be online afterwards.

daydream

Banned
I've got a Green Shell and a Fi Mask that I'd like to trade. I'm still looking for furniture that is part of the Chess set (only got a black rook so far).

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Why hasn't Shibata spotpassed his asssweet crib over to us Europeans yet?

MicH

Yeah, that'd be great if I would be able to catalogue those items - I could line them up and make a sweet game room in the basement.

Alright, I'll leave my gates open - feel free to pop in whenever you get chance.
I can come over with them right now if that's okay with you.

My FC is in my profile. What's yours?

Elija2

My mailbox was going nuts because it was full.

I love getting letters that say stuff like "Come over and play." It makes me feel like a kid again.

beta_fuse

Anybody have a sleek sofa and sleek table I can catalogue or trade for? I have doubles of some Nintendo items that I can list when I get home from work. Let me know!

tumblr_mp0mbed1os1sr5pp4o1_400.jpg

I love having that little Metroid.

This is completely hilarious and unexpected. I have this one villager who's got kind of a jock personality and he told me to change his catchphrase and so I was feeling random and I changed it to "Que pasa!" and he responded "Gracias, brahmigo!" This is the first Spanish thing I've put into the whole game, so it was really shocking and funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom