• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koren

Found a funny ghost umbrella in the lost and found. Shampoodle is being built too.

tumblr_mp41seNEx51svlzd3o1_400.jpg
It seems to me that it's a teru teru bozu (a japanese charm for nicea weather) on an umbrella. Quite nice ^_^

Fully finished upgrading my house. Nook rewarded me by singing me the song of his people.

tumblr_mp3xwgyECq1qj6bjco1_400.jpg

Beautiful.

Also Shampoodle is currently being built, and Redd's in town and I bought his only real piece. And my police station is finsihed, so yay.

He's just having a stroke, dude.

In other news, Isabelle won't let me build a face-cutout standee next to my first one so I can't do the South Park crew as planned :(

tumblr_mp3wohikOO1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

I also tried moving further away (1 space, as she told me to), but she still won't let me do it. Damn Public Works location system. Really flawed.

You have to remove the path on the ground

Koren

A quick question, when you put designs on the floor, can other human villagers remove them? I guess they can and can't put them back?

I'm thinking creating dummy players just to store the patterns for the road system...

It's sold in the Museum shop after 15 fossils are donated.
I've reached 50 fossils before even getting my first (true) painting, so I think that getting the musem shop is the main hurdle ^_^

Pau

Has anyone tried going to Best Buy lately to get the DLC? I went yesterday with my bf and neither of us could download it. Pelly told us we had already downloaded the most recent gift.

Zidy

So, Alfonso is currently camping in my town. I want him to move in but whenever I suggest it he says he is happy where he is. Can I convince him otherwise?

Forkball

So, Alfonso is currently camping in my town. I want him to move in but whenever I suggest it he says he is happy where he is. Can I convince him otherwise?

Just keep talking to him. You might have to leave the tent a few times.

I've cut down all but three trees on the island. Not as pretty... but very effective for beetle catching.

Pangya

Has anyone tried going to Best Buy lately to get the DLC? I went yesterday with my bf and neither of us could download it. Pelly told us we had already downloaded the most recent gift.

Did you already get the raccoon wall clock for this time period? It looks like it will change to the Cat Tower on Sunday.

Koomaster

Do you already have the raccoon wall clock? That's the only thing available right now. The next gift isn't going to be released until Sunday @ Best Buy.

If you haven't gotten the clock yet, it's your Best Buy store. A few people have reported problems with the gift not being able to be received because their store didn't set up things properly.

Stat!

I finally got my violin beetle. But for the life of me, can't find the ladybug anywhere :(

Is there a quicker way to swap tools? I feel like once I have all my tools I also will be without inventory space.

Finally, anyone have a slingshot for sale in their town?

Megatron

Fossil Hunting:

Have:
Megacero tail
Ptera Left Wing
Stega Torso
Diplo chest
Plesio Neck
Apato Tail
Velociraptor Skull

Need
TRex Torso and Tail
Velociraptor Tail
Styrachi Tail
Pachysaur Torso
Sabretooth Torso
Ichty Torso
Anky Torso
Pterosaur - everything but the left wing
Apatosaur torso
Iguanadon skull
spinosaur skull and tail

Also I'm dying for a real painting just to get that part of the museum opened up. I'd pay a lot for it if anyone has one.

Coming in strong like a freakshow nightmare, here's a list of things I have up for trade and some stuff I might want.

Have:
Metroid
Pikmin (3 little Pikmin in a box)
Mammoth Torso
Ptera Skull
Megacero Tail
Apato Torso
Megacero Skull
Iguanodon Skull

Looking for:
Zelda Fortune Cookie Items
Mario Fortune Cookie Items
T-Rex Torso
T-Rex Tail
Pachysaurus Head
Triceratops Head
Triceratops Tail
Iguanodon Tail
Spinosaurus Tail
Pteranodon Right Wing
Ankylosaurus Tail
Dimetrodon Head
Dimetrodon Tail

Hit me up with an offer.

Pau

Do you already have the raccoon wall clock? That's the only thing available right now. The next gift isn't going to be released until Sunday @ Best Buy.

If you haven't gotten the clock yet, it's your Best Buy store. A few people have reported problems with the gift not being able to be received because their store didn't set up things properly.
Nope, neither of us had the clock. I guess it was the store then. Thanks for the response. :)

I finally got my violin beetle. But for the life of me, can't find the ladybug anywhere :(
Can you catch a violin beetle while it's raining?

olimpia84

Visting a fellow gaffer this morning for turnips
tumblr_mp44oqGATI1sv7opuo1_400.jpg

My main living room, it's a work in progress
tumblr_mp44tcuPRc1sv7opuo1_400.jpg

My newly opened basement which serves as my game room
tumblr_mp44rkVEZR1sv7opuo1_400.jpg

My second floor, serving as my bedroom
tumblr_mp44vdgVtG1sv7opuo1_400.jpg

Stat!

Nope, neither of us had the clock. I guess it was the store then. Thanks for the response. :)

Can you catch a violin beetle while it's raining?
Sorry, I don't know. I just cut down 6 or 7 trees, and visited the stumps periodically as I passed them doing other things. Took me less than 35 minutes of playing.

I feel ya. That's the last June bug/fish that I need.

The horrible feeling! Is it in the flowers? Can I see them before I catch them? Do they even exist? So many questions for the ladybug!

I fully expect to catch the 3 fish tonight though. I wish there more bugs though. I feel like I only see the June bugs with the exception of one other.

Berordn

So does anyone who doesn't have native cherries want to open their gate for me? Scrambling to get enough bells for an exterior remodel from Nook ;(

I'd be willing to drop a few behind for orchard purposes!

A question about the beautiful town ordinance: is every flower watered at the beginning of the day, or do the villagers randomly water the flowers throughout the day? Watering is getting to be a hassle, and I'm not sure running around and trying to catch all the flowers that were "missed" by the other villagers is preferable to just doing it all myself.

It'll be a while before I get any of the other watering cans. :(

Hmm, so far have only gotten silver rods and nets. Hopefully it'll turn up.

It took me like a week for T&T to sell the slingshot -_-

Heh, I'm the opposite: the day the museum's second floor opened there was a silver shovel and rod for sale, but I have yet to see a slingshot.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The horrible feeling! Is it in the flowers? Can I see them before I catch them? Do they even exist? So many questions for the ladybug!

They do exist. I've seen them on flowers, but this was before I was actively looking for them.

Debs

Yes they are in flowers, it's very small so look carefully. They can be hard to see on red flowers.

Metallix87

Ladybug can be seen clearly on flowers. It only appears on flowers, and is relatively small, so it's easy to miss unless you look carefully.

Forkball

How do I get the mannequin from Labelle? I've certainly bought more than 31 items because I've bought the store out several times.

I also paid off my loan, so I'm going to max out my top room finally. I need more play coins to make it Nintendo themed however.

Iryx

Coming in strong like a freakshow nightmare, here's a list of things I have up for trade and some stuff I might want.

Have:
Metroid
Pikmin (3 little Pikmin in a box)
Mammoth Torso
Ptera Skull
Megacero Tail
Apato Torso
Megacero Skull
Iguanodon Skull

Looking for:
Zelda Fortune Cookie Items
Mario Fortune Cookie Items
T-Rex Torso
T-Rex Tail
Pachysaurus Head
Triceratops Head
Triceratops Tail
Iguanodon Tail
Spinosaurus Tail
Pteranodon Right Wing
Ankylosaurus Tail
Dimetrodon Head
Dimetrodon Tail

Hit me up with an offer.

I have a triceratops tail, and I'd like to trade it for your Iguanodon Skull.
FC is 2105-9220-4797

Off topic i know, but are any Animal Crossing UK GAF going to Eurogamer this year?

Got a ticket for the thursday but friends have bailed so wondering if anyone fancy's a meet up

--------------------------------------------------------------------

On Topic

Finally got a AC streetpass today, quite cool that you can see someone elses house, just a shame by the looks of it this person had only just started and had nothing of worth to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom