• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahadan

That Rasher guy sure is shady. He talks like a cirminal and I can NEVER find him at night.

I hope he won't ask me to visit my house.

iblEtyJvAuDriW.gif

tumblr_mp48g2DSUM1stdouno1_400.jpg

I guess I've been playing the game for 7 days! He told be to do something for 30 minutes while he worked on my bed.

tumblr_mp48jxIDuU1stdouno1_400.jpg

Nothing to see here but mayoral business, Apollo! Go back to watering your flowers, or I'll have to hurt a friend!

So this may be a really old trick, but has anyone else noticed that if someone from town is in Re-Tail while you have something for sale, and you just keep pushing them into the item, they'll eventually buy it?

zroid

Banned
Some of these villagers are really reaching above their station with the fetch quests. A shark? Really? A gar?

Come on.

Sleepy

So this may be a really old trick, but has anyone else noticed that if someone from town is in Re-Tail while you have something for sale, and you just keep pushing them into the item, they'll eventually buy it?

For the most part, unless the item's price is too high. None of my villagers wants to buy a common wall for 10,000 bells

Oxx

It feels pretty scummy to do that to my lovely neighbours.

But if they aren't contributing bells to the public works projects they can damn well buy my bed.

rpmurphy

Some of these villagers are really reaching above their station with the fetch quests. A shark? Really? A gar?

Come on.
One of mine asked for a dorado. Lucky for him (because he's not any of my favorites in the village), I was feeling nice and gave him the one that I encountered by chance that day.

Oh right, my house has been completely upgraded! Now it's actually time to start decorating and getting rid of shit.

Are there any kinds of partition furniture? I'm going to turn one of the rooms into a combination kitchen/bathroom. It will be the most sanitary room in the house.

UberTag

Wait what.

I have three villagers and three squirrel villagers.
When they say villager types they're referencing "personalities"... not breed of critter.
You could have a village full of squirrels and still get everything requested if every unique personality is represented.

Are there any kinds of partition furniture? I'm going to turn one of the rooms into a combination kitchen/bathroom. It will be the most sanitary room in the house.
Screens are your best friend.

Megatron

My least favorite neighbor asked for a perfect fruit today. Yeah sure, I'll bring you a perfect fruit so you can give me a shirt. Leave my town already!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
And then you can feel bad when you forced someone with all modern furniture to display a kiddie clock in the middle of their room.

rpmurphy

My least favorite neighbor asked for a perfect fruit today. Yeah sure, I'll bring you a perfect fruit so you can give me a shirt. Leave my town already!
The most annoying requests I think are those that you know you do not have a chance of getting that day, although they're easy to find on other days. Like a common butterfly on a rainy day.

Grizzo

I don't think that is the problem. I had loads of designs on the ground when I was planning out a small park to work out where I wanted my projects and if a project went over where a design was it just erased the design from that spot.

Well that's what I thought too. And I'm pretty sure I have seen cut-out standees built next to one another. Maybe I'm wrong.

upandaway

Whoa, ladybugs are like that? It's one of the first bugs I caught. Never saw it again though.

The island is sort of overwhelming haha. My first trip I just stacked bananas everywhere since they respawned constantly. My second trip it's the beetles that kept respawning, only like 5 items in the box were not beetles in the end.

It's too early for me to start busting out wikis and data banks, since I'm still discovering things... but is there anything I should specifically know about June before it passes? Waiting a year will suck.

Animekatt

Coming in strong like a freakshow nightmare, here's a list of things I have up for trade and some stuff I might want.

Have:
Metroid
Pikmin (3 little Pikmin in a box)
Mammoth Torso
Ptera Skull
Megacero Tail
Apato Torso
Megacero Skull
Iguanodon Skull

Looking for:
Zelda Fortune Cookie Items
Mario Fortune Cookie Items
T-Rex Torso
T-Rex Tail
Pachysaurus Head
Triceratops Head
Triceratops Tail
Iguanodon Tail
Spinosaurus Tail
Pteranodon Right Wing
Ankylosaurus Tail
Dimetrodon Head
Dimetrodon Tail

Hit me up with an offer.

I would like your ptera skull for my tricera tail! :)

FC in profile.

Grizzo

Just so people know, those who have the QR machine unlocked and museum second floor..

You can swap out the sign designs as you like, and the pattern does not need to stay in your pocket. The same for your town flag.

As far as I know, it only works for these. I have not tried it on the signs from the public works projects yet (since I haven't built any of them lol).

Good to know and awesome news !

rpmurphy

Whoa, ladybugs are like that? It's one of the first bugs I caught. Never saw it again though.

The island is sort of overwhelming haha. My first trip I just stacked bananas everywhere since they respawned constantly. My second trip it's the beetles that kept respawning, only like 5 items in the box were not beetles in the end.

It's too early for me to start busting out wikis and data banks, since I'm still discovering things... but is there anything I should specifically know about June before it passes? Waiting a year will suck.
According to this, the one you want to get is the firefly, which are common at night. They won't come back until next June. Other fish/bugs that you won't find next month are returning in September.

Grizzo

tumblr_mp48jxIDuU1stdouno1_400.jpg

Nothing to see here but mayoral business, Apollo! Go back to watering your flowers, or I'll have to hurt a friend!

Woah this picture makes you look like a big bully ! I'm sure this duck must be annoying so you want him (and his house) out of your town, but he looks so miserable and cute here :(

upandaway

According to this, the one you want to get is the firefly, which are common at night. They won't come back until next June. Other fish/bugs that you won't find next month are returning in September.
Nice! I got a million of those. I feel bad for anyone who buys the game next month though.

SmithnCo

Might have to go beautiful town ordinance until I get the gold can. Watering flowers is a pain in the ass without at least the silver can.

Grizzo

I dont even know, I know theyre rare but I havent seen one yet. I think they come out late at night.

Rare and dangerous. You need to sneak up on them in order to catch them, otherwise they'll hunt you down and get you back to your house if they sting you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom