• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
Best PWP?

tumblr_mp4ti787M71sv54gpo1_400.jpg

Best PWP.

UberTag

What rare items do you speak of
Club Tortimer-specific items like the different colored wet suits or just general rare items like the Silver Axe, the Treasure Chest, the Hammer, the Cabana wallpaper/floor or the last piece of Cabana/Mermaid furniture they need to complete a set.

Vibranium

Banned
I'm getting Club LOL pretty soon, I can't wait. The one thing that really pisses me off is grass degradation (even if it is apparently slower than it was it City Folk, which I didn't have). I hate having to water all those damn flowers and I don't want the Beautiful Town ordinance.

And I just want to say again that I suck ass at designing rooms and feng shui, the HHA hates me! I wish there was a way to get someone online or in-game to design for you :(

Gvaz

Banned
Mah Homies

tumblr_mp4h4cSstG1qzrwpzo1_400.jpg

Mable is telling me I can't dress a certain way. I bet she victim blames too. Thanks Nindy!
tumblr_mp4h96mg0L1qzrwpzo1_400.jpg

If you'd like to come visit my town.
tumblr_mp4hdnzXLZ1qzrwpzo1_400.jpg

Well I just laid down extensive path tiles only to realize that unless I want to never have another pattern in my inventory, I'd need to move in another character and re do all the path work. . .

Dammit Animal Crossing.

Well, I've visited Club LOL for the fist time since it opened and... I've been sitting here for the past 15 minutes listening to this awesome dance mix, doing random dancing.

This is the best place I've unlocked yet. The constant idle head bob of your character, DJ K.K. handling the records like a boss, the town tune and
Totaka's Song
popping up in the mix - Even Dr. Shrunk's little dance is cute.

Boogiepop

So, on the plus side of today, Nooklings will be down for upgrades tomorrow, the shoe store is apparently being built, I discovered that beetles make the island even more amazing for money, and I met Pascal for the first time.

On the other hand, I paid off my debt too late in the day, so I won't have an upgrade tomorrow since I couldn't talk to Nook. Also, I got stupid/inattentive and... I freaking accidentally sold the item Pascal gave me and my fishing rod! Damn I'm angry at myself. I also have no chance of recovering my rod tomorrow thanks to Nooklings upgrading. Grrr.... From now on I'll be more careful, I guess.

Tenumi

Banned
Well I just laid down extensive path tiles only to realize that unless I want to never have another pattern in my inventory, I'd need to move in another character and re do all the path work. . .

Dammit Animal Crossing.

Its why I use This pathway design. It looks just fine on its own.

clem84

Gold Member
I have a question. Isabelle told me that a new public work project was available, "Dream suite". I agreed to start it. Then the next day a got a memo on the billboard stating that a collection gyroid would be set up to collect donations. Problem is that it's nowhere to be found in my entire town. I waited a day. Next day, same thing. It's nowhere to be found. I have a lot of bells to spend on public work project and this is holding up my town development. Anyone know what's going on?

I have a question. Isabelle told me that a new public work project was available, "Dream suite". I agreed to start it. Then the next day a got a memo on the billboard stating that a collection gyroid would be set up to collect donations. Problem is that it's nowhere to be found in my entire town. I waited a day. Next day, same thing. It's nowhere to be found. I have a lot of bells to spend on public work project and this is holding up my town development. Anyone know what's going on?

Should be inside the train station.

clem84

Gold Member
So, on the plus side of today, Nooklings will be down for upgrades tomorrow, the shoe store is apparently being built, I discovered that beetles make the island even more amazing for money, and I met Pascal for the first time.

On the other hand, I paid off my debt too late in the day, so I won't have an upgrade tomorrow since I couldn't talk to Nook. Also, I got stupid/inattentive and... I freaking accidentally sold the item Pascal gave me and my fishing rod! Damn I'm angry at myself. I also have no chance of recovering my rod tomorrow thanks to Nooklings upgrading. Grrr.... From now on I'll be more careful, I guess.

That's weird. The shoe store in my town is already built and nookling hasn't upgraded yet. Is there something you have to do to trigger the upgrade?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
My problem with QR Codes from pro designs is that they all occupy 4 slots instead of being a single pro-design QRC :/

WasabiJoe

Neo Member
Tonight is the first night that Club Lol has been open for me, so very excited!
Came in and my villager Rod challenged me to a dance contest.
After a few songs I got to hear my remixed town tune and see my Chibi K.K. flag which was great!
Z5IbHCi.jpg

At some point during his set he lifted his paws off the records and let the Gyroids go freestyle. I almost flipped my lid when this happened!
rWXAbOf.jpg

So worth the wait and tomorrow is acoustic night, hell yes.

XeroSauce

Arriving on International Island. No one there. A girl from Canada comes in. She sees me, says "bonjour" and leaves.

I don't know how to feel right now.

"I think I'm in love"

So I put the Bioshock Infinite theme as my town tune, and today Jibbers and Ceser were both singing it as we all fished in the river!

It was awesome. Then a tarantula appeared and ran away from me.

Just throwing it out there, but I'll pay a very generous amount of bells to anyone that has Marina or Zucker (the octopi) in their town if they are in the process of moving out. I desperately want them to move to my town to complete the set.

Post or PM me, I'll entertain any and all offers.

FC: 0516-7436-2322

Dammit Animal Crossing.

Happened to me. Completed my paths connecting every major building around town and then decided to do an alternate character to hold them. And then I did the whole thing again.. You're not alone :(

Happened to me. Completed my paths connecting every major building around town and then decided to do an alternate character to hold them. And then I did the whole thing again.. You're not alone :(

Yeah the moment it dawned on me, my thought process went: "Okay, now to just scan the QR corner codes and put them. . . right over the other path codes. . .". Absolutely depressing.

Tenumi said:
Its why I use This pathway design. It looks just fine on its own.

I might be switching over. Using this bigger path design also just makes running into bridges and rocks a huge nuisance

Garland7G

Just throwing it out there, but I'll pay a very generous amount of bells to anyone that has Marina or Zucker (the octopi) in their town if they are in the process of moving out. I desperately want them to move to my town to complete the set.

Post or PM me, I'll entertain any and all offers.

FC: 0516-7436-2322

Interesting, I have Margie moving out on the 2nd if anyone wants her, I'm looking for shep or biskit :)

Jintor

Oh god, I'm playing with an 11 year old Japanese girl

are you people asking ages right off the bat or is it in their mayor profile or something? About the most I can figure is that someone's from another country... I wouldn't be able to take a guess at age right off the bat

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
are you people asking ages right off the bat or is it in their mayor profile or something? About the most I can figure is that someone's from another country... I wouldn't be able to take a guess at age right off the bat
I don't think I've met a Japanese AC player, that I could hold a conversation with, not reveal their own age and subsequently ask for mine.

Nah one of the people at the island that was with us was bilingual and the little girl was asking everyone how old they were.

The girl couldn't speak English.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
That's weird. The shoe store in my town is already built and nookling hasn't upgraded yet. Is there something you have to do to trigger the upgrade?

It's based on how much you spend in a store, so if you buy a lot of clothes then the shoe store will open, buy a lot from both of those, the hair salon will open.

For the Nook stores to upgrade you need to buy either a certain amount of items in general or spend a certain amount of bells. Likewise, if you don't have Leif's store, water your flowers and pull weeds and plant trees, he'll be needed to upgrade the Nook store to its highest level.

Jintor

I don't think I've met a Japanese AC player, that I could hold a conversation with, not reveal their own age and subsequently ask for mine.

I met two and then I dc'd.

This fucking launch 3ds... the shoulder buttons are dying and the screen fucking blows for accuracy. Typing such a hassle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom