• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

I've saved up 1.2m bells from the island tonight, probably going to spend almost all of that on turnips because I don't want to have to beetle farm any more, but I still have about 5m in Nook loans until all house upgrades are complete.

I have to pay Nook 3.736.000 bells to finish my house. Have 5.7 million in the bank now so I'm fine. Though I can't trade turnips the next two weeks, so I'll stick to one round of beetle farming per night when I can play.

Linius

One more question: How do you get your QR design onto a little canvas in-game to hang on your wall?

By walking towards you wall, selecting a pattern and choose 'hang on wall'. Has to be a regular design though. Pro designs can't go on your wall.

I need that police station so I can have Sahara arrested for trespassing and vandalizing homes.

On another note, both my game and IRL started raining at the same time. This feels very surreal...

Linius

uZq.gif

I was bored, so I made this.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I've got 4 million bells in the bank. I'm not sure how deep I want to get into turnips tomorrow. Or how many I have room to store.

I'll probably just spend around 500k again.
Make 4 exhibition rooms full of turnips!

I'll likely do 500k too.

Also, Redd came to my town today, but he only had 1 real painting.

Stat!

Reading about the Island...I can't wait till I unlock it.

Heading into my third night after my second day, and I'm loving this game already. Anyone have a fossil for trade? I have the Iguanadon torso but no need for it and would love to do a 1 for 1 swap.

Are there any weekend events I should look forward to? I know about the turnip buying tomorrow? When can I buy it? I know before noon but what's the earliest?

Newline

Hey guys, new to this game. Only around 10 hours in but i'm loving it so far.

Waiting till 6am tomorrow for my house to go up, milling around in the mean time. Anyone got a town I can come visit? :p

Betty

Banned
Reading about the Island...I can't wait till I unlock it.

Heading into my third night after my second day, and I'm loving this game already. Anyone have a fossil for trade? I have the Iguanadon torso but no need for it and would love to do a 1 for 1 swap.

Are there any weekend events I should look forward to? I know about the turnip buying tomorrow? When can I buy it? I know before noon but what's the earliest?

From 6 am you'll find Joan the Boar roaming your town somewhere selling the turnips.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
You can only buy 1 of the three, right? Are the other 2 fake? If he has another real one, I'd like to come over and buy one. Does it work that way?

Wasn't at my place, sorry, and the two remaining were fake

Stat!

From 6 am you'll find Joan the Boar roaming your town somewhere selling the turnips.

Thanks. Wanted to be sure. How many turnips can I buy off of her?

Also, everyone: looking to buy a slingshot as well as trading for another fossil for an inguanodon torso

Linius

Also, everyone: looking to buy a slingshot as well as trading for another fossil for an inguanodon torso

You can buy as many as you can store or pay or whatever. Let's say infinite amounts.

Betty

Banned

Technically there's no limit, but, you have to remember that if you ever plan to sell the turnips in someone else's town, you'd ideally only want to fill the slots inside your locker at the train station. Since the contents of your locker are the same no matter what town it's in, you'll have a quick way to access them.

But if you absolutely wanted, you could buy enough turnips to litter your entire village/home/container space to capacity, just know you're unlikely to find someone willing to put up with you going back and forth just to sell all your turnips, especially if they have a really high price and others need to get in.

I bought about a million Bells worth, so anywhere near or under that is a fine start.

clem84

Gold Member
where can you buy a watering can(??). I seem to have lost mine. Probably sold it by mistake. I can't water my flowers anymore. I looked everywhere... On the island, at the flower store, and I can't find one.

Iresecia

Neo Member
Potentially stupid question: Is it possible to get the Best Buy items via cataloging? I tried to do the change SSID method and ended up making my router spazz out. I would assume they're one time items.

Iresecia

Neo Member

Ooooo now I just need to find someone with the stuff! Also thanks for the info earlier about the region locking thing. I got sidetracked with responding to her on tumblr and murdering my network accidentally. Didn't get to thank you or Berordn for your replies.
I still think it's her router but I didn't want to be rude.

Linius

I need just 2 more fossils!

Archelon skull
Dinosaur Egg

Check here to see what dupes you want.

I don't have them, but hey I dig up four new ones each day so maybe tomorrow.

I only need seven more now.

- Apato Torso
- Diplo Tail
- Iguanodon Torso
- Megacero Torso
- Spino Torso
- Styraco Tail
- Triceratops Torso

Ooooo now I just need to find someone with the stuff! Also thanks for the info earlier about the region locking thing. I got sidetracked with responding to her on tumblr and murdering my network accidentally. Didn't get to thank you or Berordn for your replies.
I still think it's her router but I didn't want to be rude.

My pleasure :)

celebi23

Might anyone have any extra Apples/Oranges and/or Pears for me to bring back to my town? My friend code is 4699-6104-8768. Just shoot me a PM if you can help out. Thanks!

Stat!

I don't have them, but hey I dig up four new ones each day so maybe tomorrow.

I only need seven more now.

- Apato Torso
- Diplo Tail
- Iguanodon Torso
- Megacero Torso
- Spino Torso
- Styraco Tail
- Triceratops Torso

My pleasure :)

I have the Iguanadon Torso if you want. My FC is in my profile.

Stat!

Might anyone have any extra Apples/Oranges and/or Pears for me to bring back to my town? My friend code is 4699-6104-8768. Just shoot me a PM if you can help out. Thanks!

I have an extra orange, plenty of apples, and an extra pear if you want. I'll add you but you'll have to give me a couple minutes to open my gates. My FC is in my profile.

abundant

This game has easily become my most played game on the 3DS.

Play Time: 76:19 compared to my #2, which is 36:56
Times Played: 91 compared to my #2, which is 32

Lasdrub

I'm trying get all of the fruit types in my town so that I finish my fruit grove/orchard. I am missing orange and lychee. I can offer cherries, apples, pears, peaches, lemons, coconuts, bananas, mangos, and durians. Please PM me to trade fruit. Even if you don't need those fruits, I'll drop them off so that you can sell them for bells. I have two or three of each in bushels ready to go.

Newline

Anyone have a spare axe or anyone that could come to my town and take down a few trees for me. Want a chance of catching a violin beetle before June is over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom