• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it mean when I start my game and leave my house, and my guy starts sweating?

Also, should I just give up in caring about the houses of my villagers? They constantly ask for fish/bugs to display and sell all their cool stuff at Re-Tail.

1. Its hot outside man. Its summer! (Over 100 degrees here in CA)

2. I'd say yeah. Same problem for me and my villagers where I try to change their terrible clothes or carpet but they display what they want.

Long sleeves and summer.

1. Its hot outside man. Its summer! (Over 100 degrees here in CA)

2. I'd say yeah. Same problem for me and my villagers where I try to change their terrible clothes or carpet but they display what they want.

Gotcha, thanks.

EDIT: Oh, bonus question: when you catch a Butterfly fish, the dialogue is 'As a mayor, welcome to my pockets!'. Anyone know what it says if you're not the mayor? Just curious.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I just opened my town gates for my existing friends, so I will be giving a KK Waltz to the first and a KK Blues to the second person to visit me.

Linius

I wanna trade some fossils too.

HAVE:

Ankylo Tail

Apato Torso x2

Dimetrodon Tail

Diplo Chest
Diplo Neck
Diplo Hip

Dinosaur Track

Ichthyo Skull
Ichthyo Torso

Megacero Tail

Mammoth Torso

Peking Man

Parasaur Tail

Plesio Torso
Plesio Neck

Ptera Skull

Pachy Tail

Styraco Skull

Tricera Torso x2

T Rex Torso

Trilobite

NEED:

Ammonite

Apato Tail

Dimetrodon Skull

Fern Fossil

Pachy Torso

Parasaur Skull

Raptor Torso

Stego Tail

Spino Torso, Tail

Shark Tooth

Tricera Tail

Your plecio neck for my spino tail?

Friendly reminder everyone... it's Saturday! That means, for those of you with Club LOL, it's K.K. Slider night! Don't forget to grab your music at 8pm.

Wow. I have the worst T&T mart. I haven't bought anything from it since it opened.

Unless someone wants a Sphinx, this will make another without a purchase.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Big old thanks to ACES11, helped me with my crummy Turnip situation. I need to play this more with some folks, so I might keep my gate open and go AFK if anyone wants to visit sometime. I'll try to update on any extras I might have, right now it's mainly just fruit, but I did manage to get a violin bug due to the weather, so that's something.

Spiderduff

Me too!

Have:

Megacero Skull
Dimetrodar Torso and Tail
Spino Torso - x2
Dinosaur Egg
Iguanadon Torso
Raptor Torso
Stego Tail - x2
Apato Skull
Trilobite - x2
Plesio Torso
Spino Skull
T-Rex Skull

Need:

T-Rex Torso
Styracosaurus Skull
Parasaurus Skull
Parasaurus Tail
Pachysaurus Torso
Archeleon Skull
Plesiosaurus Torso
Ankylosaurus Torso
Pteranodon Torso
Spinosaurus Tail
Apatosaurus Skull
Apatosaurus Torso
Iguanadon Skull
Dimetrodon Skull

Will trade or buy reasonably. PM me, its easier for me.

clem84

Gold Member
What are perfect fruits for? I've had one sitting in my inventory since the beginning of the game without really knowing what they're good for?

Oxx

I've got 4 million bells in the bank. I'm not sure how deep I want to get into turnips tomorrow. Or how many I have room to store.

I'll probably just spend around 500k again.

abundant

What are perfect fruits for? I've had one sitting in my inventory since the beginning of the game without really knowing what they're good for?

First of all, plant it to get a tree full of perfect fruit. Next, sell your perfect fruit at someone else's Re-Tail (make sure they have a different native fruit then you).

Linius

GAF is really great for this stuff. Too bad things you order from the catalog take so long to get there, now.

9am and 5pm, it's okay. If they didn't do that you'll speed trough everything. It's good to keep a bit of a slow pace to keep the fun. I'm far from burned out on this game and yet I poured 85 hours or so in it.

Stat!

When 7echnicolor was visiting my town to sell his turnips, I decided on a whim to visit the waterfalls...saw a fish and it was a char!

All my bugs/fish ending in June are finally done. :)

RaidenZR

So my Club is ready and as far as I know, KK will be doing his thing tonight. Does anyone know if you can visit other people's towns and get extra tapes that way?

I thought it would be fun to run some photos through Instagram:

w8By5XK.png

kGcPzXI.png

EVov3nE.png

Turned out to be a huge hassel but I like the results.

Next stop: pics of my villagers eating food and dressing up in mismatch hipster clothes + facial hair!

I've got 4 million bells in the bank. I'm not sure how deep I want to get into turnips tomorrow. Or how many I have room to store.

I'll probably just spend around 500k again.

I've saved up 1.2m bells from the island tonight, probably going to spend almost all of that on turnips because I don't want to have to beetle farm any more, but I still have about 5m in Nook loans until all house upgrades are complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom