• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stat!

What can I get you in return?

A fossil I don't have would be awesome. If not, money would be awesome too. Or a shotgun so I can get the damn island and/or development permit :p

But you'll need to give me a bit because I have two people coming to my town.

Linius

A fossil I don't have would be awesome. If not, money would be awesome too. Or a shotgun so I can get the damn island and/or development permit :p

- Raptor Skull
- Ankylo Skull
- Pachysaurus Tail
- Tricera Tail
- T-Rex Tail
- Diplo Neck
- T-Rex Skull

My dupes list. Hopefully you need one of this list :p

And take your time, I'm enjoying some music and a beer and I'm not in a hurry.

Spiderduff

Updated List:

Have:

Megacero Skull
Dimetrodar Torso and Tail
Spino Torso
Dinosaur Egg
Stego Tail
Apato Skull
Trilobite

Need:

Parasaurus Skull
Pachysaurus Torso
Archeleon Skull
Plesiosaurus Torso
Ankylosaurus Torso
Pteranodon Torso
Spinosaurus Tail
Apatosaurus Torso
Dimetrodon Skull

Will trade or buy reasonably.

bakeray

Still can't find an axe, my nooklings store is also about worthless, nothing I see that I need. If someone could help me out with one I'd greatly appreciate it. Will pay bells.

I have some steampunk googles for trade if anyone wants, I just don't like the look of them, also have some peaches for trade if someone needs, trying to get any other fruit I can, I planted an orange cherry trees but they haven't fully grown yet.

Betty

Banned
Is it true you can only catch char by the ocean? It's the only thing I need before July and I'm annoyed I've yet to catch it.

It's in the basin/base of a waterfall, you can send your lure over the edge of a cliff and make it land near the waterfall. You can also select save & continue to reset the fish if it's not there.

Stat!

- Raptor Skull
- Ankylo Skull
- Pachysaurus Tail
- Tricera Tail
- T-Rex Tail
- Diplo Neck
- T-Rex Skull

My dupes list. Hopefully you need one of this list :p

And take your time, I'm enjoying some music and a beer and I'm not in a hurry.

Let me see if I need the Diplo neck but if not, any of the trex stuff is good for sure.

tumblr_mp66zqTPfr1sx6mv9o1_400.jpg

I think I'll make a fancier 3x2 version of this and keep my gate opened the whole day.

tumblr_mp67oosJlf1sx6mv9o1_400.jpg

Contra dude next

When you make the other version of your afk signs would you mind uploading the QR code for them? Keeping the town open while I'm out and about sounds nice, and I trust GAF.

Iresecia

Neo Member
It's in the basin/base of a waterfall, you can send your lure over the edge of a cliff and make it land near the waterfall. You can also select save & continue to reset the fish if it's not there.
Love you so much right now. Got it on the first try!

taizuke

Hello, using my brother’s account to ask some questions, feel free to call me Zuzushii.
My questions are about the Tarantula and Pearl Oyster.

I wanted to know if having a town with lots of flower would impede the Tarantula from appearing. It shouldn't right. Here’s a pick so you can see how I’ve set up the flowers: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/Rinka_Douji/HNI_0084-1.jpg I’ve only seen the Tarantula once, but then after that nothing. Are the hours 7pm-11pm to 11pm-4am correct for it? Or am I just that unlucky. I don't remember the Tarantula being this difficult in City Folk.

Now onto the Pearl Oyster, has anyone here caught it? The calendar for June in crossing shows it’s available, but I haven’t encountered it. The Prima guide says the best appearance for it is January…is that true? I had checked on a site and it said the Oyster is available 4am-4am…so yeah…I guess I am wondering who is right or not. ^ ^;

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I've saved up 1.2m bells from the island tonight, probably going to spend almost all of that on turnips because I don't want to have to beetle farm any more, but I still have about 5m in Nook loans until all house upgrades are complete.

Same here but I don't want all my money locked up until maybe tues/weds with turnips, so may just go in for 500k bells, leaving some for daily house upgrades for the next couple of days (with maybe one island trip)

Edit: AC finally overtook paper mario for the top activity spot at 78 hours. Only had the game for 8 days (but my kids play a lot too)

flippedb

Banned
Hello, using my brother’s account to ask some questions, feel free to call me Zuzushii.

I wanted to know if having a town with lots of flower would impede the Tarantula from appearing. It shouldn't right. Here’s a pick so you can see how I’ve set up the flowers: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/Rinka_Douji/HNI_0084-1.jpg I’ve only seen the Tarantula once, but then after that nothing. Are the hours 7pm-11pm to 11pm-4am correct for it? Or am I just that unlucky. I don't remember the Tarantula being this difficult in City Folk.

Now onto the Pearl Oyster, has anyone here caught it? The calendar for June in crossing shows it’s available, but I haven’t encountered it. The Prima guide says the best appearance for it is January…is that true? I had checked on a site and it said the Oyster is available 4am-4am…so yeah…I guess I am wondering who is right or not. ^ ^;

I've gotten pearl oysters, I believe.

I've gotten plenty of pearl oysters. Definitely available. No idea on the tarantula situation though.

Only been playing for a week and a day. There seems to be some construction going on next to the Nook Store... I hope it's the gardening center. I need an ax ASAP.... I've only got one more day to get the Violin bug and no stumps :(

Only been playing for a week and a day. There seems to be some construction going on next to the Nook Store... I hope it's the gardening center. I need an ax ASAP.... I've only got one more day to get the Violin bug and no stumps :(
the struggle

I can give you an Axe if you want. What's your FC?

Linius

Pearl Oysters can be caught at any time because I found one in the evening.

Tarantulas are always at night though.

Oh, I misread you guys were talking about two different things :p

Oh and Koren, you're awesome for handing me that fossil. Five more to go now people.

- Apato Torso
- Diplo Tail
- Megacero Torso
- Spino Torso
- Triceratops Torso

mrklaw

MrArseFace
After this weird turnip disaster I've found myself in, I won't be spending as much this time. I'm desperate to offload like 12K turnips immediately, haha.

I figure if I put 500k into turnips what's the worst that'll happen? If it goes tits up I'll switch to wealth ordinance and do one island trip and make most of my losses back.

Koren

I've gotten plenty of pearl oysters. Definitely available. No idea on the tarantula situation though.
I don't think flowers prevent them to appear. I think I have more than one hundred flowers in my town now, and I've gotten one tonight, and one yesterday.

Total 5 in a little more than a week of play. 2 of them "won", unfortunately.

Pretty sure that I've seen the first one during the day, but I'm wondering whether it was on the 21st... so "day", but possibly in the middle of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom