• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

I'm wondering if multiple visitors can all get a copy of the record.

From what I understand it's possible to even cataloge records, anyone who can confirm these?

I'd like to buy some records in that case, I have music players in every room but no music to play :p

Linius

You can order KK songs, yes.

Good. Well, let it be known, I'd like to buy everyone's records.

Not sure what would be a fair price though. Prices can go pretty wild in this thread sometimes. Not so long a go fossils were offered for 25K and today I could pick one up for 5K. Passed on 25K btw, bit too much for me.

SmithnCo

I'll be ordering any songs I get and perhaps people can trade songs for songs or catalog.

I catalogged 4 last week and I should be getting 4 this week because I made 4 characters in my town.

Animekatt

Not sure what would be a fair price though. Prices can go pretty wild in this thread sometimes. Not so long a go fossils were offered for 25K and today I could pick one up for 5K. Passed on 25K btw, bit too much for me.

I have 4 songs that someone let me catalog. I think they are 3-4k each when ordered from the store.

Linius

I have 4 songs that someone let me catalog. I think they are 3-4k each when ordered from the store.

Well since you're heading my way to cataloge the Modern Wood set you could take some records as well :)

But good to know the real price too. Guess I'll be offering a small fee for cataloging or just 5K for the record it self.

I'd also like to buys some songs.

Songs of interest in no particular order:
Two days ago:
Imperial K.K.
K.K. March
K.K. Tango
K.K. Faire
K.K. Ragtime
Stale Cupcakes
Lucky K.K.
K.K. Song

BN9CeUKCcAAzWtt.jpg:large

finished my arcade today!

Animekatt

Well since you're heading my way to cataloge the Modern Wood set you could take some records as well :)

But good to know the real price too. Guess I'll be offering a small fee for cataloging or just 5K for the record it self.

Sure, np. :) I'll swing by after KK's performance at 8.

Elija2

So how does K.K. work in this game? Do you get to request songs on the first night? If I have guests over do they all get to request a song and do they all get a copy?

taizuke

I don't think flowers prevent them to appear. I think I have more than one hundred flowers in my town now, and I've gotten one tonight, and one yesterday.

Total 5 in a little more than a week of play. 2 of them "won", unfortunately.

Pretty sure that I've seen the first one during the day, but I'm wondering whether it was on the 21st... so "day", but possibly in the middle of the night.

That's good to know. You and the rest of my friends are so lucky...it seems everyone is encountering the prick of a Tarantula except me. I only saw it one time. lol

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
K.K. will be playing music in 20 mins so if anyone wants to come by and request music, I'll add you

I'm in. FC is in the profile.

EDIT: Unless anyone else is having people over, of course.

EDIT 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: I've also got K.K. Ska if anyone wants to catalog it while I'm over.

Elija2

So after he plays his first song, you can request more. That's cool.

I got K.K. Adventure, if anyone is interested in cataloguing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom