• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

astonish

BN9CeUKCcAAzWtt.jpg:large

finished my arcade today!

This is really awesome!

Also "Bass in space" LOL

BowieZ

Banned
I'm selling turnips for 90 bells for another hour and 45, if anyone wants to get ahead of the Sunday frenzy.

3652 0551 3697

Roto13

Someone entered my town as the song was ending and he didn't give it to me. But he did let me ask him to play another one and took my request.

Gvaz

Banned
If anyone needs some fossils, I have some for sale (also balloon items).

I also have a ton in my inventory, so if you want to buy a bunch wholesale, i can make you a deal.

Need a little help, guys.

Last weekend I got visited by Dr. Shrunk to open Club LOL. I got the signatures I needed and took them to Shrunk. He accepted them and said that construction would start soon. It's been a week and still no construction. I looked it up and it said he's supposed to open the very next day, which he decidedly didn't. Two questions:

1. Does it ever take more than one day for the club to open?
2. If not, what do you think I did wrong? My wife is actually having the same issue. Is there any way to get Shrunk to come back?

Thanks in advance.

clem84

Gold Member
How do you people make 400K + trips to the island? I never really added everything up but whenever I go there, I just fish and try to get as many sharks as possible. Usually when my 40 items inventory is up, its value is probably around 100-125K. What am I doing wrong?

Stat!

My town is selling turnips at 142 and I have gates open for another 10-20 minutes if anyone is interested.

Trying to decide what to do at night - I don't have the island, nor can I have any town ordinances. Have a ton of fish - so Im not even sure I have night fish to catch either.

Caught my char though so I'm happy to finish out June.

Linius

How do you people make 400K + trips to the island? I never really added everything up but whenever I go there, I just fish and try to get as many sharks as possible. Usually when my 40 items inventory is up, its value is probably around 100-125K. What am I doing wrong?

Cut down the trees in the middle. Go after 7pm and target the big bugs. They are worth 6000 and up per beetle. Catch the sharks you see as well and you'll end up making 300K per trip. Could be higher with the right ordinance on.

SmithnCo

Alright, so now I have:

Aloha KK
KK Flamenco
Spring Blossoms
KK Rockabilly
KK Soul
KK Disco
KK Groove
KK Oasis

Interested in trading or catalogging for KK Space and KK Swing especially.

Linius

Alright, so now I have:

Aloha KK
KK Flamenco
Spring Blossoms
KK Rockabilly
KK Soul
KK Disco
KK Groove
KK Oasis

Interested in trading or catalogging for KK Space and KK Swing especially.

I don't have anything to offer except bells, but I'd love to cataloge if that's okay. FC is in profile.

KaYotiX

Banned
Club LoL is awesome, just opened up for me. Love the screen in the back and when it showed me it played my town tune. Made my night lol

Berordn

Need a little help, guys.

Last weekend I got visited by Dr. Shrunk to open Club LOL. I got the signatures I needed and took them to Shrunk. He accepted them and said that construction would start soon. It's been a week and still no construction. I looked it up and it said he's supposed to open the very next day, which he decidedly didn't. Two questions:

1. Does it ever take more than one day for the club to open?
2. If not, what do you think I did wrong? My wife is actually having the same issue. Is there any way to get Shrunk to come back?

Thanks in advance.

When it's under construction, there's no visible change until it opens. He doesn't put up a tarp or anything and you don't hear the noises that you do with everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom