• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animekatt

I'm wondering... I'm still on Saturday, wouldn't buying turnips in someone's town a day ahead of mine, then coming back to my town would cause the turnips to go rotten?

Gvaz

Banned
coming over!

Any of the following for sale?

- Apato Torso
- Diplo Tail
- Megacero Torso
- Spino Torso
- Triceratops Torso

Probably. I have a whole room full of dupes in one of my showcases, another room with some various shit i dont know the name of (can't pick em up because I have people over) and some things in retail.

I have a list here of things I already have, so if I have dupes it's likely one of these listed

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgAJwAr3kLExdDEtdENhRFRaQU1OLXR4MTVSS0N0Zmc&usp=sharing

BowieZ

Banned
I'm wondering... I'm still on Saturday, wouldn't buying turnips in someone's town a day ahead of mine, then coming back to my town would cause the turnips to go rotten?
holy shit that's a good point :/

is anyone's ReTail still buying turnips above 90? lol :/

Linius

Probably. I have a whole room full of dupes in one of my showcases, another room with some various shit i dont know the name of (can't pick em up because I have people over) and some things in retail.

I have a list here of things I already have, so if I have dupes it's likely one of these listed

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgAJwAr3kLExdDEtdENhRFRaQU1OLXR4MTVSS0N0Zmc&usp=sharing

Well maybe if you could find out if you actually have something of that list you can PM me :p

nope, that was me!

Aha, thanks for your song!

VT_Brian

Neo Member
Alright, so now I have:

Aloha KK
KK Flamenco
Spring Blossoms
KK Rockabilly
KK Soul
KK Disco
KK Groove
KK Oasis

Interested in trading or cataloging for KK Space and KK Swing especially.

I've got Space K.K. and would be interested in cataloging your collection

So the NPC for Club LOL showed up in my town a few days ago, I got all the signatures and gave him the petition. He said the club would be opening the next day. Where the hell is it?

Betty

Banned

Eh, I'll find out soon enough.

Thank you BowieZ, very gracious of you. Sorry I took so long, I'm just trying for the 10 million Turnip profit badge.

BowieZ

Banned
EMERGENCY POST EMERGENCY POST

If this is likely true, is anyone buying turnips above 90 so that Betty and Elijah can sell theirs back?

Debs

Need a little help, guys.

Last weekend I got visited by Dr. Shrunk to open Club LOL. I got the signatures I needed and took them to Shrunk. He accepted them and said that construction would start soon. It's been a week and still no construction. I looked it up and it said he's supposed to open the very next day, which he decidedly didn't. Two questions:

1. Does it ever take more than one day for the club to open?
2. If not, what do you think I did wrong? My wife is actually having the same issue. Is there any way to get Shrunk to come back?

Thanks in advance.

It takes 5 days for the club to open.

My town is selling turnips for 95, I think i'm just gonna buy em rather than look for better prices, as it doesn't really matter.

My town didn't buy turnips over 90 once this whole week. Currently at 45. Gaf crew!

Betty

Banned
BowieZ said:
If this is likely true, is anyone buying turnips above 90 so that Betty and Elijah can sell theirs back?

Dude, relax. If my turnips go rotten, they go rotten, neither of us are to blame. I have plenty millions from last weeks turnip bonanza as is to buy the same amount I just bought 5 times over.

clem84

Gold Member
Cut down the trees in the middle. Go after 7pm and target the big bugs. They are worth 6000 and up per beetle. Catch the sharks you see as well and you'll end up making 300K per trip. Could be higher with the right ordinance on.

Do I also remove the roots of the trees I chopped down? Does it even make a difference?

Elija2

My turnips are fine. I'm sure Nintendo has taken into account going to towns with different time zones.

Linius

Do I also remove the roots of the trees I chopped down? Does it even make a difference?

Mine are still there and it doesn't negatively influence the spawning of the beetles you're after. They even spawn a kind of beetle you can only catch there as far as I know, the longhorn beetle. They sit on the stumps.

Sure, I don't need bells really but I could use some fruit, especially apples, oranges, peaches or cherries.

I have all those fruits, in case you're still in need when I come by.

Betty

Banned
My turnips are fine. I'm sure Nintendo has taken into account going to towns with different time zones.

Yeah, they're fine now. What BowieZ is worried about is, when it hits 6 AM in our towns, will the turnips we bought from him go rotten when Joan comes to our town or will the game know they were bought recently enough to avoid the effect.

How do you request a song from K.K? He just started playing D:

EDIT: Nevermind, he can play another one...

EDIT2: He doesn't give you the one you request? Sigh. Stuck with K.K Oasis I guess.

Elija2

Yeah, they're fine now. What BowieZ is worried about is, when it hits 6 AM in our towns, will the turnips we bought from him go rotten when Joan comes to our town or will the game know they were bought recently enough to avoid the effect.

Oh, I guess we'll be acting as Mythbusters in this case. I can easily make back 500k anyway.

clem84

Gold Member
Mine are still there and it doesn't negatively influence the spawning of the beetles you're after. They even spawn a kind of beetle you can only catch there as far as I know, the longhorn beetle. They sit on the stumps.

The beetles I'm after, do they appear on the palm trees? Because nothing seems to spawn in the middle.

Betty

Banned
2 questions. When the hell will I get a watering can? I bought the game at launch. Also, where do you buy turnips?

1. You can keep completing tasks for isabelle and she'll eventually give you one or you can get them at the garden store when it opens.

2. Turnips can only be bought on Sunday from 6AM to 12PM from Joan, a Boar who you will find randomly wandering around your village.

Linius

Which chores? She hasn't asked me fir anything since I became mayor

Well just these basic things like 'I like shells, could you bring me one?". She has a bunch of those questions and when you completed them all she'll give you a watering can.

Not sure if you can miss that by becoming mayor before doing everything she asks though. In that case you'll have to wait for Leif to open up shop. I don't have a spare watering can at the moment, but I'm sure there will be some Gaffer who has so that is another way to get one.

The beetles I'm after, do they appear on the palm trees? Because nothing seems to spawn in the middle.

On the palm trees ;)

newsguy

1. You can keep completing tasks for isabelle and she'll eventually give you one or you can get them at the garden store when it opens.

2. Turnips can only be bought on Sunday from 6AM to 12PM from Joan, a Boar who you will find randomly wandering around your village.

Perfect thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom