• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newline

tumblr_mp6o1u5IpE1sv134do1_400.jpg

I really dont know where this room is going
Futuristic London club, love it

Hmm...Club LOL wasn't open for me this weekend. Can't wait for next Saturday!

So am I right in assuming that you basically just listen to the music and you get a copy automatically, or do you have to buy it?

Mik2121

Man, I wish we could move to another town and keep all our stuff.

My town layout sucks donkey balls and I've been trying to make it nicer, but Re-Tail and everything is so far away from my house... :(

I can't get Katt to move :( this sucks

Also, I fucked up. Lionel once asked if he should move, but I said no because he had JUST moved in. now I don't know when he'll ask again :(

*sigh*

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Thanks for the tips guys - I'm going to buy it digital for the exact reason of how quick and often I'll be playing.

Any major events I need to get in on before the end of the month?

Raptomex

So I've never gone the custom paths route before but after seeing a ton of towns via dream suite I'm starting to think laying down custom designed paths is the way to go.

zroid

Banned
I'm actually scared to check my activity log ever since I started playing this game. I don't want to know. Ignorance is bliss.

Roto13

I'm actually scared to check my activity log ever since I started playing this game. I don't want to know. Ignorance is bliss.

It became my number one most played thing today. Beating everything, including the web browser. My playtime would make you blush.

Ok, so how do I get airchecks now? I went in and he played K.K. Groove, then I requested K.K. Aria, and now he's taking more requests.

EDIT: I see he slipped a copy of K.K. Groove into my pocket while I wasn't looking.

It was a victorious day for me, since I was able to get this thing to move away from my town:

100px-200px-Tabby.png

You're next, Deena... I hope you cried when I didn't show up for your birthday party! Bwuaahaahaaaaaa!!

Roto13

I got two real life Street Passes today, and they both had New Leaf homes.

It was weird and awesome.

Yeah, I got six today at Pride and they all had New Leaf, which means they all got to see my gay character, which means I didn't put that whole outfit together for nothing.

Almost three weeks in.....

CYRUS FINALLY WOKE UP.

Saw my first tarantula but it ran away before I could get my net out.

I'm guessing it doesn't work with visitors over?
Just worked for me.

I know some people here are over100, but....

Let me give that some context...

So I've never gone the custom paths route before but after seeing a ton of towns via dream suite I'm starting to think laying down custom designed paths is the way to go.
I'm just gonna let grass deterioration make me some natural dirt paths. I think it will add some character to my town (whenever it finally starts to shape up). I think the pattern paths tend to look a little weird and unnatural.

I'm just gonna let grass deterioration make me some natural dirt paths. I think it will add some character to my town (whenever it finally starts to shape up). I think the pattern paths tend to look a little weird and unnatural.
yeah, I'm actively trying to create paths through the logical routes of my town, while trying to repair random bald spots.

aechris

Anyone up late wanna trade?

Especially looking for modern chair and modern wall-clock, but also butterfly wall, beetle chair, butterfly table, cicada stereo, spider clock.

Fossils

Need:
ammonite
archaeopteryx
dinosaur egg
diplo hip
diplo tail
iguanodon torso
parasaur torso
stego skull
stego torso
raptor skull

Offering:
apato torso
archelon torso
dimetrodon skull (x2)
diplo neck
iguanodon tail
plesio neck
plesio skull
ptera skull (x2)
mammoth torso
megacero skull (x2)
sabertooth skull
spino tail
styraco tail
styraco torso (x2)
T. rex torso
tricera torso

snail clock
stag-beetle chair
balloon chair
Coin

4768-7442-2861

Spiderduff

Anyone up late wanna trade?

Here is what i have. Nothing special. Most my Good stuff is gone.

Fossils

Have:

Dimetrodan Tail
Stego Tail
Trilobite

Need:

Plesiosaurus Torso
Ankylosaurus Torso
Pteranodon Torso
Spinosaurus Tail

Items:

Have: