• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

the other day, i had my scallop stolen by Pascal

then he stole my heart

might be one of my favorite villagers of all time
Pascal is righteous.

BN-tGfnCUAA85G6.jpg
BN-tNfCCUAATIG0.jpg

Koomaster

Does K.K only give you one album per saturday?
Always. But with the wifi connection and being able to order albums, that really isn't an issue. If you just have 1 other person you are close to who plays, that's basically 2 songs per week.

Maybe once everyone on here has built up a large catalog of songs, we could start doing massive swap meets where 4 people gather in a village, dump all their songs on the ground, move over to where someone else dumped their songs and pick theirs up. Just one big catalog music festival.

Always. But with the wifi connection and being able to order albums, that really isn't an issue. If you just have 1 other person you are close to who plays, that's basically 2 songs per week.

Maybe once everyone on here has built up a large catalog of songs, we could start doing massive swap meets where 4 people gather in a village, dump all their songs on the ground, move over to where someone else dumped their songs and pick theirs up. Just one big catalog music festival.

Also, if you street pass with anyone regularly, start putting albums on your walls. Every album you can. Easiest way to share.

Unicorn

Also guys. Fill your pockets before going to KK. He'll do his random song then after you can request and make room in your pocket (put a bag of bells back in your wallet) and then you can request what you want and get an aircheck copy.

Also guys. Fill your pockets before going to KK. He'll do his random song then after you can request and make room in your pocket (put a bag of bells back in your wallet) and then you can request what you want and get an aircheck copy.

Hnnnnng too late. Oh well that's a great tip for next week.

Ugh I just spent 2 hours doing a ton of crap on the island, catching two goliath beetles and a bunch of other rare bugs, and when i went back to my town, i was ready to save and quit, and accidently shut the 3DS off before saving. ARGHHH.

Lost all that progress.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Hey guys so some people have got KK now right?

Has anyone got the song KK Cruisin' I could bum off you for my house? I believe you could purchase another copy through the catalog and I'd be glad to pay at least 2x the amount for it.

Love that jam.

Acid08

Banned
Okay so can someone explain to me why the version of KK Cruisin I just got is like a grimy ass hip hop version of the song? I kinda dig it but at the same time just want the original.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
How long til KK accepts requests which are accompanied by the aircheck?

Also when will turnips rot? I bought a piece to get ants and flies.

IrishNinja

well that was awkward...just some nice japanese girl onna island who kept wanting to talk despite my "sorry" "i don't speak japanese" "PLEASE UNDERSTAND"

heading back home with at least a cocnut to plant but the net fails, so it was for naught

1478-3803-6229!

awesome, adding - mine's on my profile!

Just started this...my first AC game! I have no idea what's going on.

I added myself to the spreadsheet. Please add me...I have 0 friends on my 3DS *cries*

Edit...to make it easier 4527-7224-5126

Atomski

well that was awkward...just some nice japanese girl onna island who kept wanting to talk despite my "sorry" "i don't speak japanese" "PLEASE UNDERSTAND"

heading back home with at least a cocnut to plant but the net fails, so it was for naught

How do you meet/talk to random players in this game?

Also I havent visited anyones town yet.. someone let me come and have free stuff :p (fruit would be nice)

4081-6300-2320

Acid08

Banned

Added you back!

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
1478-3803-6229!
God damn, everyone is so far in the game and I just got it today lol

If anyone wants to add me, my friend code is
0731-5795-7996
Just started this...my first AC game! I have no idea what's going on.

I added myself to the spreadsheet. Please add me...I have 0 friends on my 3DS *cries*

Edit...to make it easier 4527-7224-5126
Free Stuff:

-red Pikmin
-Varia Suit pants

0705-2862-0409
How do you meet/talk to random players in this game?

Also I havent visited anyones town yet.. someone let me come and have free stuff :p (fruit would be nice)

4081-6300-2320
Dreamsuite I believe. It's a project.
Just added you both. My FC is: 4699-6104-8768. I've got an extra Triforce if anyone wants it. Just shoot me a PM if you're interested.
Added ya'll. FC: 2578-3128-0643

I got one fool moving out today at 6am Yay!

and another will move out soon cannot remember when but don't care

I got a chocolate bunny moving it I forgot his name I was using my alt and was in a rush but when my main talked to him earlier in the day he said he would not move in but he played a game with my alt and lost so he is moving in :3

so should I buy turnips today is the question

GG-Duo

Hey guys, can you tell me when you cut down trees? I've been playing for a while so far and I have not found a reason to cut anything down... I plant plenty of stuff but doesn't seem like I really need to remove anything...

What's the advantage of chopping a tree? Strange patterns so you get special bugs?

ramyeon

It's the first time I've had a proper sunny day in AC for probably over a week. Feels good.

Also got my first mannequin from Sable :D

G-Pink

Aww yeah, got me some K.K. Disco right off the bat. Going to have to make a room that fits it now.

Got the Classic Police Station yesterday, getting Shampoodle tomorrow, and probably the cafe sometime this week. Only three fish left until I've caught everything to get in June, and I'll have more to get in July!

Thisgameissogood.

Started a new town the other day.

I was hoping for some crocodile villagers, maybe a tiger or two or something

Nope

Four squirrels

Four goddamn tiny annoying little squirrel things, plus a strange little hamster named Graham that might as well just be another squirrel

Eh, at least it's better than my last lineup of rats plus zombie dog and aztec cat thing

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars

Nope

Four squirrels

Four goddamn tiny annoying little squirrel things, plus a strange little hamster named Graham that might as well just be another squirrel

Eh, at least it's better than my last lineup of rats plus zombie dog and aztec cat thing
Wait, WHICH cat?

Wait, WHICH cat?
Ankha
images

who is inexplicably moving back into my new town today

you can have her if you want her. anyone can. pm me or something

I think I'm gonna just go full on squirrel town. Big Top moved in yesterday and he's kinda rad but I'm going for consistency

these are my current villagers

images
~ Poppy
squirrel_peanut1.jpg
~ Peanut
Agent_S.gif
~ Agent S (the only reason I might keep Big Top)
NewSquirrel.jpg
~ this douchebag
images
~ Rizzo, who I hate, I mean for real, wtf is that on his face
images
~ Big Top
HamsterMole.jpg
~ Graham

I'd kick out half of them if it weren't for the fact that their house placements are just plain incredible. I picked a town with a small amount of land south of the river and every single house save for Graham's is lined up pretty neatly in that area, leaving the rest of the town for creative shit

Nope

Four squirrels

Graham's pretty hilarious though - check out his house. It's a total otaku pad. Really funny how he's got all these electronics and then a giant cardboard box to stick his laptop on. Also he gave me a server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom