• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh I just spent 2 hours doing a ton of crap on the island, catching two goliath beetles and a bunch of other rare bugs, and when i went back to my town, i was ready to save and quit, and accidently shut the 3DS off before saving. ARGHHH.

Lost all that progress.

Doesn't the game save as soon as you leave the island?

IrishNinja

ya'll are cold-blooded...yeah my town is mostly squares, but how can i ditch them now? a penguin just moved in!

Eh, at least it's better than my last lineup of rats plus zombie dog and aztec cat thing

see i would rep that town all day, you had a rat pack, zombie dog and an aztec cat? that's a party man

So how do rotting Turnips work?
Do I just leave them outside and ants/flies come or something?

based on the sleep suite/town i just saw, you use them to make your town look like a nightmare apparently

milkham

I didn't really have a chance to play today but I streetpassed with 16 people and got their houses in HH showcase. Finally some interesting stuff showing up and people are getting bigger houses.

this guy has an atm in his house
eviVXIP.jpg

a gold room
7m6Q1n0.jpg

Didn't know you could have gold roses
4NFbIXH.jpg

a wave break? what
xu3RG0a.jpg

good god
bMS73HI.jpg

how do you get a model reseti?
uefwtVB.jpg

a ball pops out if you activate it
bPoH9v6.jpg

dino collection
QXI19sx.jpg

Wolfe

I have a few Nintendo items/fossil dupes I would like to trade away if anyone is interested, looking for Hero's pants or Samus helmet in particular. Not really looking for fossils btw, just figured I would hold onto my dupes in case anyone else needed them.

Here's what I'm willing to trade away:

Nintendo items:
Peach's parasol
Blue Falcon x2
Kart (from MK7) x2
S.S. Dolphin
Yoshi's Egg

Fossils:
Mammoth skull
Stego skull
Stego tail
Diplo chest
Apato skull

FC is in my profile, just PM me with what you want since it's easier than trying to keep up with the thread.

Edit: updated.

Oxx

Turnips are 104 here. Lame.

Still, if I'm going to try and sell them for 400+ it doesn't make much difference what I buy them for.

IrishNinja

really am tired of this bug hunt, seriously thinking ill go balls deep and buy 3 million worth of turnips later today

how does that work though? if you cash em out does the money go to your savings or wha? i cant hold all those bells!

Betty

Banned
So yeah, as I'm sure you're aware Elijah, Turnips bought ahead of time in another timezone before Joan shows up to your place WILL make them go rotten when she does turn up.

Now we know :D.

IrishNinja

Wolfe, you got some cool neighbors! wendy looks like a freak too though, haha

also your basement fight club thing is exactly what im going for - i cant find any of that though! no punching/heavy bags, weights, none of it...that gate wallpaper was a first too, i gotta find all of this now heh. also good use for the raccoon clock, still bummed my local BB didn't have it & i was too lazy to mess with my router, but the boxing stuff seems way more elusive at my shops.

It was a victorious day for me, since I was able to get this thing to move away from my town:

100px-200px-Tabby.png

You're next, Deena... I hope you cried when I didn't show up for your birthday party! Bwuaahaahaaaaaa!!

SAME HERE. She moved in a few days ago and today she said she was moving again. I was so happy.

Although I might have to make her stay... I have a whole area reserved for the café and a flower clock but if a new animal puts a house there it's going to ruin all my plans :/ sigh

VT_Brian

Neo Member

also your basement fight club thing is exactly what im going for - i cant find any of that though! no punching/heavy bags, weights, none of it...that gate wallpaper was a first too, i gotta find all of this now heh. also good use for the raccoon clock, still bummed my local BB didn't have it & i was too lazy to mess with my router, but the boxing stuff seems way more elusive at my shops.

You want one of my extra Raccoon clocks? I've got an extra just sitting in my inventory for no reason.

@MUWANdo

Banned
Is there a sanctioned thread for begging for Club Nintendo codes? I ordered a copy of ACNL from the UK with the expectation that it'd be here (Australia) before the So Many Games promotion ended, but that hasn't happened and now I'm a code short. Anyone wanna help me out (or point me to a more appropriate thread)?

Betty

Banned
How do you get the songs you are all talking about?

Once Club LOL has been developed, every Saturday evening K.K Slider will perform at the club, speak to him then sit down and after his performance you'll get the song he played to keep forever.

IrishNinja

You want one of my extra Raccoon clocks? I've got an extra just sitting in my inventory for no reason.

yeah man, that'd be cool! 2 best buys with dead nintendo zones, i'm down haha

you don't happen to have a pineapple as well, do you? i kinda boned my island before grabbing them, which was brilliant

IrishNinja

its cool! lemme know if you want anything for that clock, i can check what i got around town

also anyone with coconuts or boxing/gym equipment (including rugs/wallpapers etc) ill pay, hit me up as well!

VT_Brian

Neo Member
its cool! lemme know if you want anything for that clock, i can check what i got around town

also anyone with coconuts or boxing/gym equipment (including rugs/wallpapers etc) ill pay, hit me up as well!

I don't really need anything. You'd just be helping to reach the 50 person goal for the train station renovation.

Wolfe

Luckily my phone can act as a hotspot or I wouldn't have gotten any bestbuy items myself lol. If you wanna catalog some of that stuff just let me know it's no big deal.

I'm totally new to this game.first hour in and I'm just spending my time picking flowers, apples,and fishing. What else should I do?

Btw, have nobody in friend list, my friend code is 5429-7456-6116 (kurapcat, town: kemuning). I've added few friend codes posted here.

adding then on my way!

cool, ill hit this up right after then

real quick before i head out: do either of ya'll want space stuff? i have a rocket ship, asteroid, telescope etc, no idea what im doing with it

Nah I'm cools. I have some already, and yeah do your thang with VT_Brian. :p All I ask is that I stop by your town after your done. :p I wanna let Katie visit you.

I'm totally new to this game.first hour in and I'm just spending my time picking flowers, apples,and fishing. What else should I do?

Btw, have nobody in friend list, my friend code is 5249-7456-6116 (kurapcat, town: kemuning). I've added few friend codes posted here.

Catch bugs dig up fossils shake tree's and hit rocks with shovels. And talk to your neighbors of course. This game at its core is one big collectathon. And its awesome. :p Also added ya!

VT_Brian

Neo Member
VT_brian are your gates open? gonna try again man, lemme know!

fair enough, ill sort this katie out then!

I opened them up like 10 minutes ago. Is it not working?

Hold on. I'll close and reopen. Yeah I think that was my fault for opening before the friend code had confirmed

@MUWANdo

Banned
Is there a sanctioned thread for begging for Club Nintendo codes? I ordered a copy of ACNL from the UK with the expectation that it'd be here (Australia) before the So Many Games promotion ended, but that hasn't happened and now I'm a code short. Anyone wanna help me out (or point me to a more appropriate thread)?

Just realised I can offer a MH3U promo code as trade. If you're willing to help me out, please PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom