• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yeah, this is a conversation that just happened in my game. Starts off innocent enough..
hni_0098dhssy.jpg

hni_0099mxszm.jpg

But then it begins to take a bit of a turn...

hni_0002bns37.jpg

hni_0003ywsz7.jpg

hni_00062zs8a.jpg

No Ribbot, I don't think that's what he meant.. But anyway...

hni_0008kvsw1.jpg

hni_0012juszb.jpg

Daaaaaaw. That's so sweet, Del. <3 And I know those feels, Del. I know those feels~

hni_0013mas77.jpg

hni_0015ips1q.jpg

hni_0017bks3d.jpg

(And then Del walked off steaming mad).

...Fuck you, Ribbot. Fuck you. I want you out of my village. NOW. I already have another jock villager in the form of the much more awesome Lyman anyway, so you're of no use to me.

And so, this was followed by Ribbot getting many beatings from my net, whereas Del got a nice letter telling him not to take any of Ribbot's shit and explaining that he'll be leaving the village shortly anyway.

Busaiku

Agh, just after I rearrange all my flowers, I find out that there needs to be empty spaces near the flowers for your desired breeds to spawn...
Thought they'd just pop up somewhere in the patch...

Bah, I'll get to it in the morning.

BowieZ

Banned
But you can play it from your bed!

Also, BigBosssalute.gif.

BN_Yp2ECUAAUkmu.jpg:large
Nooooooooooooooooo!!!

Why didn't you heed our warnings?! Why?!!

:(

So sorry man.

At least it's a lesson learned in the future of international turnip procurement.

EDIT: hmm... surely we could organise some sort of charity plan this week to recover your losses? How much did you spend? What if we got as many people as possible to visit your town and donate, say, $30,000 (really, it's just 2 or 3 island bug catches). How many people would that take?

Betty

Banned
Nooooooooooooooooo!!!

Why didn't you heed our warnings?! Why?!!

:(

So sorry man.

At least it's a lesson learned in the future of international turnip procurement.

Ah whatever, someone had to be the guinea pig to find this stuff out, might as well be me.

Don't worry about it tho, I've already bought back the turnips I lost from my Joan already :D

BowieZ

Banned
Ah whatever, someone had to be the guinea pig to find this stuff out, might as well be me.

Don't worry about it tho, I've already bought back the turnips I lost from my Joan already :D
Read my edited part :)

PS did they suddenly turn at midnight? Or was it at the wake up call?

Seeing this makes me think two things:
  1. I'm so, so sorry that happened. I can feel the loss.
  2. You should create a second character whose house will solely be used for turnip storage. I personally call this character "Mr. Neep" and build his residence right next to Re-Tail. It's very convenient as far as space management goes--not to mention you get a new set of designs for the town. (I also give him the pointed haircut--colored white--to resemble a turnip. He becomes his own persona for the town to enjoy.)

Betty

Banned
PS did they suddenly turn at midnight? Or was it at the wake up call?

It was when Joan came over at 6 AM, the game must think the turnips were from last week.

So basically, if you have turnips before the Joan from your village shows up, they WILL spoil, very important info to remember chaps and chapettes.

CoolS

Just looked, i can bring apples bananas,oranges, mangos, peaches, lychees, cherries and durians if someone can let me visit them!

IrishNinja

thanks again to kingofthedead45, appreciate it man! now to find Katie, haha

EDIT: hmm... surely we could organise some sort of charity plan this week to recover your losses? How much did you spend? What if we got as many people as possible to visit your town and donate, say, $30,000 (really, it's just 2 or 3 island bug catches). How many people would that take?

just wanted to say: i plan on going really big with turnips this week, and require GAF community to see that return. if ya'll do an effort like this, i'll contribute.

thanks again to kingofthedead45, appreciate it man! now to find Katie, haha

just wanted to say: i plan on going really big with turnips this week, and require GAF community to see that return. if ya'll do an effort like this, i'll contribute.

Lol she should be there somewhere. Also go read your message board. ;P Hope it gives you a decent laugh.

BowieZ

Banned
Can anyone think of any issues with SELLING their turnips 15 odd hours ahead? lol

Cos if I get a good price this week...
I won't

Oh my....ohhh myyyy, I've been a fish and fruit guy since Wild World, but this beetle and shark island scheme is making me rich as fuuuuuuck. Wish I would've done this sooner

How do you guys manage your orchids? I kind of have my entire island covered in fruit trees, and i'm really wanting to bring some order to it all, making a smaller orchid on just one part.

I got an extra Fire Flower. Anyone want to trade for any Zelda stuff? I'll take Link clothes or a Triforce or Master Sword or whatever. I don't have any Zelda stuff.

ameleco

So, I was wondering if there was a complete straight-up alphabetical order catalog online somewhere? A few places I've visited have catalogs, but they're annoying or even the wrong language. Forgive me if this has been asked before. Thanks.

GG-Duo

I got a cool hockey mask today.

Here's me looking like a murderer, moments before I caught that beetle.

YjO0c47.jpg

Here's me listening to Kappa's suicide songs.

krmJE1B.jpg

Here's me from a few days ago.

5YXMxa2.jpg

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Oh my....ohhh myyyy, I've been a fish and fruit guy since Wild World, but this beetle and shark island scheme is making me rich as fuuuuuuck. Wish I would've done this sooner

Pretty much the same. Stacking bells like crazy on the island.

Oxx

Spending 500k on turnips is about as much as I can take - space-wise and in terms of boredom.

It should still be good for another 3million profit, hopefully.

MicH

Bought 1.3 million bells worth of turnips @ 90 bells each. My lockers are now full and I have an extra inventory full of turnips in my house. Bring on the good prices the coming week, GAF!

And now I'm off to work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom