• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouriozan

Talking to Sable everyday and I still don't have the QR code machine >.<
My W.I.P. path are really ugly, hope I'll get it soon, I am also working toward to get a perfect town rating.
Oh and lately I didn't have lots of free time to come to the chat room but I'm still playing ;)

You should do whatever you like of course, but in case you didn't know a heads up about the use of them. If you really want bells for them you can also try to offer them to real people on the internet. People usually pay more bells than retail because it takes some time to get enough ores of the colour you're after by your self. Especially gold ores go for quite some bells. I've seen people at Gamefaqs selling these for 100K+ a piece.

That sounds reasonable. The ones I have are ruby and sapphire, for the record.

GAMERG0D

I said I wasn't going to buy Turnips but I went ahead and bought 1000. I squandered my past profits on home loans and public works projects. :p

Linius

I need persimmons, too! After about 100 tours on the island, still haven't come across any except in the fruit maze thing.

You can't get them on the island :p

But I got two yesterday from Animekatt and buried them yesterday as well. So in four days I will have six of them. Just let me know if you still need some by then.

Anyone have that picture with all the fish/bugs that you can't catch anymore after today?

It's in the OP.

Coquette

But I got two yesterday from Animekatt and buried them yesterday as well. So in four days I will have six of them. Just let me know if you still need some by then.

Ooooooh can I have one when they grow? I will buy it from you or trade you or something! :)

BowieZ

Banned

Many thanks!

Yeah, one piece of art in each section, 14 days since being mayor and 20 donations in total. If you have met all these requirements you can only wait for Blathers to be in a thinking mood. Which is usually pretty soon after.
This is most likely exactly true. I got the recommendation on my 14th day, but had also fulfilled those other requirements.

Er, sorry Bowie & Mr. Ninja, if either of you guys see this. Storms knocked out power here for a while yesterday. I added you both, though! Feel free to come over and raid my flowers/fruit/shops anytime.
When are you opening your gates? I'm free and bored for the next 2 hours or so :p

Visited my wife's town last night for fruit exchange (sounds like a vulgar euphemism), and she chased me around with an axe. Something about this was so hilarious we couldn't stop laughing for several minutes.

HNI_0018.JPG

Insaniac

Perfect Pears are at a premium in my town (native peach, I also have Bell boom ordinance) so if you would like to sell let me know.

4425-1562-4670

BowieZ

Banned
PS - when you plant a perfect fruit, does it spawn perfect fruit? Otherwise, what's the purpose of perfect fruit?

I do. I can give away 1 or 2 to the each of you since I haven't really been picking them from my tree to accumulate a lot.
One is fine, thanks! I will do my own harvesting :) someone else can have the rest :)

3652 0551 3697

Could very well be mine was 40 too, as said 'I believe', so I wasn't sure :p

Mine is black btw.

My suit is black with a yellow stripe on the sides. I paid 60, but I have bell boom in effect. Perhaps that's the difference we're seeing.

Also, for those collecting Best Buy items, today's the day for a new item (cat tower).

Stat!

Perfect Pears are at a premium in my town (native peach, I also have Bell boom ordinance) so if you would like to sell let me know.

4425-1562-4670

I finally got the option for ordinances and I set it to night-owl.

Are there any negatives to the ordinances?

Linius

My suit is black with a yellow stripe on the sides. I paid 60, but I have bell boom in effect. Perhaps that's the difference we're seeing.

Also, for those collecting Best Buy items, today's the day for a new item (cat tower).

I have the same suit and the same ordinance. I think you're right then :p

4425-1562-4670

Shiiiiit, you're one day too early. I only have 16 now, the big harvest with 24 new one is tomorrow. But if it's fine by you I come by and sell the ones I have any way. Might take my regular pears with me as well then. FC is in profile.

PS - when you plant a perfect fruit, does it spawn perfect fruit? Otherwise, what's the purpose of perfect fruit?

If it's a perfect version of your native fruit it will grow a perfect fruit tree that's good for 4~7 harvests before dying.

Foreign perfect fruit will only grow regular fruit trees.

rpmurphy

One is fine, thanks! I will do my own harvesting :) someone else can have the rest :)

3652 0551 3697
Wait, why do you have the same FC as A60-Rim?

Added, but yeah. My FC is in my profile.

Insaniac

I finally got the option for ordinances and I set it to night-owl.

Are there any negatives to the ordinances?

very small negatives to bell boom ordinance in that although you sell items for 20% more, shop items cost 20% more. But the benefits outweigh the negatives greatly

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Town_Ordinance

I have the same suit and the same ordinance. I think you're right then :p

Shiiiiit, you're one day too early. I only have 16 now, the big harvest with 24 new one is tomorrow. But if it's fine by you I come by and sell the ones I have any way. Might take my regular pears with me as well then. FC is in profile.

added you and I'll leave my gates open

Really starting to hate this game's quirks... went to the club last night to get my album, but when he tried to give it to me I couldn't get it because my pockets were full. Couldn't drop anything in the club, so I went out on the street... couldn't drop anything there either so I went to the museum to use the storage lockers. When I got back to the front of the club, guess what? Closed!

Fucking hell... There's a mail service you know!!! Argh :( lol

BowieZ

Banned
It's now July in my town.

And this is the first time I noticed dust kicking up at my heels. Have I not noticed that the whole time, or is that some sort of new month thing?

Really starting to hate this game's quirks... went to the club last night to get my album, but when he tried to give it to me I couldn't get it because my pockets were full. Couldn't drop anything in the club, so I went out on the street... couldn't drop anything there either so I went to the museum to use the storage lockers. When I got back to the front of the club, guess what? Closed!

Fucking hell... There's a mail service you know!!! Argh :( lol

Well... go earlier next time.

It's now July in my town.

And this is the first time I noticed dust kicking up at my heels. Have I not noticed that the whole time, or is that some sort of new month thing?

Nope.

Linius

Selling my pears and doing one round of beetle catching should bring me back my 500K invested into turnips in one day. Now just hoping for a good selling price.

Stat!

I finally found the flea today and it was on Poncho but I didn't know it was on him, so I was getting so mad because I could see it hopping around.

*Move out of the ******* way Poncho. Dammet, you moved right onto it".

Also, I'm trading an Ankylo tail and a Styraco skull. I'm missing a ton of fossils so if anyone has duplicates, we're probably good trading partners.

Linius

It was a Saturday night dude - there's things to do outside. I guess I should've brought the 3DS with me to the bar right? Lol. Whatever.

Lol, I know when I go out on saturday I will be in a coma past noon on sunday. And probably too drunk in the late hours to know how to buy turnips. So those are wasted days :p

StayDead

Finally caught the violin beetle thing. I've had a stump and rare stump near each other for a week now and the only one I've seen spawn was just now.

Now to get a turantula. I keep getting bitten by them before I notice they're there >_<!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom