• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haines

Banned
Can someone explain how co-op works in this AC, because my wife has become captivated, and i'd like to know what we'll be sharing. We're co-Mayors, yeah?

Im doing co-op with mine.

The first person is the mayor. The second person gets their own house and can pay off stuff, but is not the mayor.

abundant

Finally I can start work on my Museum Shop. Shampoodle is also being built today and Super T&T Mart should go up sometime this week.

YES! Just got my last thing of the June list to capture. Today was a good day. This mornig I got the violin bettle (in my only tree stump in the village lol) and ladybug (appeared 3 times in my new flower breeds, never appeared before until today). This afternnon I tried to get the two last fish, the rainbow trout and cherry salmon. In 10 minutes I could get the cherry salmon (and after that I could catch it like 6 or 7 times while looking for the rainbow trout). After 30 minutes fishing I could get my first rainbow trout.

Apart from that ive been getting rain like 5 days straight. Today was my first thunderstorm.

I love I can get money fast this time, intead of grinding, that bore me to death, its for you to choose, if you think you are getting money too fast for your enjoyment with the island, just stop using it.

The Lamp

I think I realized why everybody, including me, is starting to get bored with this game. (1) It's too easy to make money and pay off your house loans. I already have my second expansion and it took me almost a week to get my first one in City Folk! (2) There are no events going on, making things seem stale with nothing "big" going on for a while. (3) In my personal opinion, it seems like the towns are too small, and that leaves no room to explore.

This is why the game is boring to you? There are a lot better reasons to think the game is boring, like the fact that you are basically decorating a meaningless town. Lol.

Boogiepop

So yeah, I'll ask one more time since it's the last day of June... anyone have a town where I could catch snails right now? I could offer a block floor, since I have an extra one. It'd just really be nice to get all of the things that I should do in June out of the way (even if snails are just something that becomes less common instead of disappears completely).

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Silver gear

- Shovel
- Rod

Would like a silver net my self so that would be a great 1:1 trade.

Nintendo items

- Red Shells
- Yoshi Egg

Like to trade them 1:1 for other Nintendo items.

Fossils

- Ankylo Skull
- Tricera Tail
- T-Rex Tail
- Diplo Neck
- T-Rex Skull
- Stego Tail
- Ammonite

Looking for: Diplo Tail and Tricera Torso.

I just so happen to have a shiny new Tricera Torso if you still need one.

tumblr_mp6g4nzGX01sy7udwo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp6g6tScOE1sy7udwo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp6g934EDa1sy7udwo1_400.jpg

Nobody should have all these penguins on their village. :/

At least I like Iggy.

Koren

Nintendo items

- Red Shells
- Yoshi Egg

I have a Midona mask and a Wii balance board for you if you're interested.

I offer them for free, but if you really want to trade, I don't know what I could ask. I have the Nintendo items... Among others, T-rex skull/tail are missing from my museum.

You came yesterday, so I should be in your friend list...

rpmurphy

Honestly, I'm sort of bummed that there are DLC items (talking about 7-11 items) that cannot be ordered from the catalogue. If they do that, they might as well make the Best Buy items the same. It's just not the same when you're exchanging DLC items that are on completely different planes of value.

The Lamp

Honestly, I'm sort of bummed that there are DLC items (talking about 7-11 items) that cannot be ordered from the catalogue. If they do that, they might as well make the Best Buy items the same. It's just not the same when you're exchanging DLC items that are on completely different planes of value.

Which ones are these?

Bii

Okay then. If anyone has the racoon clock, please let me visit your town and catalog it!!!

Oh gosh, I completely forgot about the Best Buy DLC. If anyone has the raccoon clock, can you please let me visit your town and catalog it as well?

RaginRoss

Silver gear

- Shovel
- Rod

Would like a silver net my self so that would be a great 1:1 trade.

Nintendo items

- Red Shells
- Yoshi Egg

Fossils

- Ankylo Skull
- Tricera Tail
- T-Rex Tail
- Diplo Neck
- T-Rex Skull
- Stego Tail
- Ammonite

Looking for: Diplo Tail and Tricera Torso.

I could trade you an S.S Dolphin, Wii Balance Board and Peach Parasol for the Yoshi Egg/Red Shell if you'd like?

Linius

I just so happen to have a shiny new Tricera Torso if you still need one.

Yes! PM for details, gonna get dinner now :)

I offer them for free, but if you really want to trade, I don't know what I could ask. I have the Nintendo items... Among others, T-rex skull/tail are missing from my museum.

You came yesterday, so I should be in your friend list...

I could trade you an S.S Dolphin, Wii Balance Board and Peach Parasol for the Yoshi Egg/Red Shell if you'd like?

Sorry, have all these Nintendo items :p

Iacobellis

Oh gosh, I completely forgot about the Best Buy DLC. If anyone has the raccoon clock, can you please let me visit your town and catalog it as well?

Me too! My Best Buy didn't have NZ configured correctly, meaning I couldn't get the item both times I went there.

dantehemi

On my second day now, just got my house and sat at my mayor chair. I'm really having a good time with this game so far (even though it seems like I'm just grinding for now) how long did it take some of you guys to get 100% approval from your town?

G-Pink

So yeah, I'll ask one more time since it's the last day of June... anyone have a town where I could catch snails right now? I could offer a block floor, since I have an extra one. It'd just really be nice to get all of the things that I should do in June out of the way (even if snails are just something that becomes less common instead of disappears completely).

Snails are available from April to September, aren't they? There's no rush on them, if I'm not mistaken.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.

Can I have those? They are at the top of my want list! I can trade Bill Blaster.

Marbles

My gate's open if anyone wants to drop over.

UK gaffer.

FC:4339-2470-5701

PM me your FC and i'll add anyone. Need more visitors for my station upgrade

Boogiepop

Snails are available from April to September, aren't they? There's no rush on them, if I'm not mistaken.

I've just been going by the IGN guide, which I'm assuming is accurate. According to it snails become less common after June ends. So it wouldn't be terrible if I didn't get one now, but it would still be a little harder to find one, I'm assuming.

Also, is there any need to talk to Sable after you get the QR sewing machine?

And oh yeah, the game must hate me because even though I'm at the point where my Nooklings upgraded to a mart, I STILL have yet to see a slingshot. :(

zroid

Banned
I've just been going by the IGN guide, which I'm assuming is accurate. According to it snails become less common after June ends. So it wouldn't be terrible if I didn't get one now, but it would still be a little harder to find one, I'm assuming.

My assumption is that they don't become less common, but rather the reduced occurrence of rain makes them harder to come by.

Coquette

How do you catalog it?

All you have to do is hold something so you just have to pick it up and drop it and you'll be able to buy it from your catalog.

Muffy is weird. I mail her a soda case just because. She gives it to me because, "I just happened to have two soda cases." I put it up in Re-Tail for a ridiculous price and she buys it.

Couple o' images because I can.

First - Astro furniture is my new favourite, but fully taking advantage of Cyrus waking up today - blue and black, looks aweesome

tumblr_mp7qxnY5ee1qadggto1_400.jpg

And a couple of highlights from my attempts at landscaping with flowers.
tumblr_mp7qywM4cS1qadggto1_400.jpg
tumblr_mp7r0a7f0R1qadggto1_400.jpg
tumblr_mp7rguZFWA1qadggto1_400.jpg
tumblr_mp7rigONJK1qadggto1_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom