• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realized I'm starting to accumulate duplicate fossils. I've got the following dupes if anyone wants to trade:
Ankylo Tail
Diplo Hip
Plesio Torso
Ptera Right Wing
Stego Skull
Stego Torso

Check this spreadsheet for the fossils I'm still looking for. (idea shamelessly stolen from Animekatt, thanks!)

Joan is selling for 95, too, if anyone needs a low-ish turnip price.

WatTsu

Alright, got some Nintendo items up for trade.

I've got a:

Mushroom Mural
Super Star
Blue Falcon
Master Sword

As far as what I need, I've got the Varia Pants and Samus Mask, so I assume there's an actual Varia Suit. I could use that. Anything else, just let me know and we can set something up. PM me and I'll send you my FC there.

Animekatt

But you can play it from your bed!

Also, BigBosssalute.gif.

BN_Yp2ECUAAUkmu.jpg:large

WOWWWW... Sorry to see that. :( Guess buying early in someone's timezone won't work.

celebi23

If anyone needs Peaches, I've got 4 piles of 9. My FC is: 4699-6104-8768. Just shoot me a PM to let me know that you added me and include you FC as well :D

Roto13

Really starting to hate this game's quirks... went to the club last night to get my album, but when he tried to give it to me I couldn't get it because my pockets were full. Couldn't drop anything in the club, so I went out on the street... couldn't drop anything there either so I went to the museum to use the storage lockers. When I got back to the front of the club, guess what? Closed!

Fucking hell... There's a mail service you know!!! Argh :( lol

Or you could not go at the last minute with full pockets. Things happening in real time isn't a "quirk," it has been the entire point of the game for more than a decade.

It was a Saturday night dude - there's things to do outside. I guess I should've brought the 3DS with me to the bar right? Lol. Whatever.

Tough titties.

I think I realized why everybody, including me, is starting to get bored with this game. (1) It's too easy to make money and pay off your house loans. I already have my second expansion and it took me almost a week to get my first one in City Folk! (2) There are no events going on, making things seem stale with nothing "big" going on for a while. (3) In my personal opinion, it seems like the towns are too small, and that leaves no room to explore.

how did you get so rich so soon?

I would have been there I guess if I stopped building daily public projects and house expansions for 8 Villagers XD

Tips from visitor who sold their turnips to my town. My price got spike for 2 week in straight, 1st week was 620 bells and last Friday was 586 bells.
My first investment was 1.4million bells, cooperated with friends.. Spent few hours bettle farm. 600% profit..
Got another 8 millions tips from 10 big player who also had like one locker of turnips to sell.

Second week I bought 18k Turnips, again cooperated with my friends using the money from the last profit.
Got tips like 7 millions from 10 regular big turnips player in my friendlist and 2 millions from 5 random peps I met in ACNL facebook forum.

It's all about business XD and I love my lucky village! :)

Now.. I became a philanthropist. Visiting my friends town randomly and donating my money to their project.

If only this is a real life lol

I think I realized why everybody, including me, is starting to get bored with this game. (1) It's too easy to make money and pay off your house loans. I already have my second expansion and it took me almost a week to get my first one in City Folk!.

Yeah I think the island kinda ruined the flow, they should reduce the bettle price or maybe the rate of the spawn. And for the turnips, it should be global or regional price not per town. Damn... Seriously, I could be a billionaire in a month just for abusing the stalk market.

I haven't been playing for too long but my brother gifted me 99k bells. Used most of it on turnips today (700). Can anyone help me flip em at those high prices? 0232-7578-5453. I don't have much to offer (maybe a few peaches) but your help would be much appreciated.

Berordn

Dropped half a million bells on turnips this week, after initially planning not bothering to.

Joan, you are a shrewd businesswoman.

Linius

Alright, got some Nintendo items up for trade.

I've got a:

Mushroom Mural
Super Star
Blue Falcon
Master Sword

As far as what I need, I've got the Varia Pants and Samus Mask, so I assume there's an actual Varia Suit. I could use that. Anything else, just let me know and we can set something up. PM me and I'll send you my FC there.

Are you in need of the red shells or the yoshi egg? I'd love your mush Mural and mastersword.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Isn't sunday supposed to be turnip day?? Where are you, turnip lady?

Can someone explain how co-op works in this AC, because my wife has become captivated, and i'd like to know what we'll be sharing. We're co-Mayors, yeah?

Roto13

I haven't been playing for too long but my brother gifted me 99k bells. Used most of it on turnips today (700). Can anyone help me flip em at those high prices? 0232-7578-5453. I don't have much to offer (maybe a few peaches) but your help would be much appreciated.

Nobody knows what their prices are going to be yet. Keep an eye on the turnip OT and you'll find someone whose retail is buying for 500+ at some point this week.

Betty

Banned
Can someone explain how co-op works in this AC, because my wife has become captivated, and i'd like to know what we'll be sharing. We're co-Mayors, yeah?

No, only the first person to start the game is Mayor, the other players, up to 3, just get to live there and do everything but the Mayoral duties.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I think I realized why everybody, including me, is starting to get bored with this game. (1) It's too easy to make money and pay off your house loans. I already have my second expansion and it took me almost a week to get my first one in City Folk! (2) There are no events going on, making things seem stale with nothing "big" going on for a while. (3) In my personal opinion, it seems like the towns are too small, and that leaves no room to explore.

Thanks for telling me, I hadn't even noticed.

magnetic

I'm actually glad I don't have to grind for days just because I want a bigger house.

I also played this game for almost 60 hours and I just today saw my first nice rainbow over my town. Yesterday was my first big thunderstorm. A frog camped at my site and I convinced him to move into my town. I'm currently tying to convert my living room into wall-to-wall wheat field, and turn my new basement into a big toy room (just got an Arwing next to my Blue Falcon)

I also haven't even touched gardening, making custom roads or clothing designs or even donating to the museum all that much. Multiplayer is also ridiculous, innocent old-fashioned Nintendo-fun.

I have to actually keep myself from playing it too much because the 3DS is starting to hurt my hands (after playing a month of Monster Hunter just before AC came out) and I don't want to develop RSI.

Hell, I WISH this game would get boring to me.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...

1) I'm on my 10th expansion... Plus a few public works projects. Lots and lots to do. Sorry you're getting bored so soon.

PS:
Joan is selling Turnips for 94 bells today if anybody is interested.

1934-0670-6722

zroid

Banned
Joey has been planning to move out for the last week, and tomorrow's the day. I like him well enough, but his house is in a real inconvenient spot and I would really like that space back. He wasn't one of the original townsfolk when I began, but showed up a week later.

So I haven't been stopping him, even though he's pretty cool. A total dork, but still. Except yesterday he, of all people, gave me a bamboo shoot.

I feel awful.

RaidenZR

Okay, I have been playing since the US release and I have accumulated a ton of this ore... Can someone please enlighten me as to what I'm supposed to use it for? I thought it would be used with doing stuff with Cyrus' refurnishing, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

SmithnCo

Okay, I have been playing since the US release and I have accumulated a ton of this ore... Can someone please enlighten me as to what I'm supposed to use it for? I thought it would be used with doing stuff with Cyrus' refurnishing, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Normal ore can change the color of certain furniture to shiny ore colors. Three gold ores will let Cyrus make a piece of gold furniture.

Coquette

Joey has been planning to move out for the last week, and tomorrow's the day. I like him well enough, but his house is in a real inconvenient spot and I would really like that space back. He wasn't one of the original townsfolk when I began, but showed up a week later.

So I haven't been stopping him, even though he's pretty cool. A total dork, but still. Except yesterday he, of all people, gave me a bamboo shoot.

I feel awful.

It's okay. That's why I let Portia move and also why I haven't even spoken to Peggy yet since she moved into an inconvenient spot 3 days ago. I'm building another lamp post there when she moves out.

Betty

Banned
Alright, got some folks trying to get in but they say my town is closed. How do I make it open? I opened the ticket gate.

Make sure you both have your Friend Codes swapped.

Make sure you chose "Faraway friends" if you're trying to invite people over the internet.

Linius

Silver gear

- Shovel
- Rod

Would like a silver net my self so that would be a great 1:1 trade.

Nintendo items

- Red Shells
- Yoshi Egg

Like to trade them 1:1 for other Nintendo items.

Fossils

- Ankylo Skull
- Tricera Tail
- T-Rex Tail
- Diplo Neck
- T-Rex Skull
- Stego Tail
- Ammonite

Looking for: Diplo Tail and Tricera Torso.

RaidenZR

Normal ore can change the color of certain furniture to shiny ore colors. Three gold ores will let Cyrus make a piece of gold furniture.

So it's just special furniture that will take ore? I swear I've brought pieces to Cyrus with ore in hand and he's not acknowledged it.

Debs

It is, gold ores are used to make gold furniture: http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/post/39532205812/if-you-give-kaizo-three-gold-ores-and-10-000-bells

And you can colour furniture with the other ores.

Jme

I have caught a few extra violin beetles if anyone wants to stop by so they can add them to their museum. FC is 1161-1007-1906

Just finished a long day of path-ing yesterday. I'll be able to finish the small corner pieces in 8 or 9 more days. . .

vcr.jpg

I can't decide if I like the look of it covering the default stone around buildings.

ycr.jpg

Tips from visitor who sold their turnips to my town. My price got spike for 2 week in straight, 1st week was 620 bells and last Friday was 586 bells.
My first investment was 1.4million bells, cooperated with friends.. Spent few hours bettle farm. 600% profit..
Got another 8 millions tips from 10 big player who also had like one locker of turnips to sell.

Second week I bought 18k Turnips, again cooperated with my friends using the money from the last profit.
Got tips like 7 millions from 10 regular big turnips player in my friendlist and 2 millions from 5 random peps I met in ACNL facebook forum.

It's all about business XD and I love my lucky village! :)

Now.. I became a philanthropist. Visiting my friends town randomly and donating my money to their project.

If only this is a real life lol

Yeah I think the island kinda ruined the flow, they should reduce the bettle price or maybe the rate of the spawn. And for the turnips, it should be global or regional price not per town. Damn... Seriously, I could be a billionaire in a month just for abusing the stalk market.

awesome I got one of my Alt houses near retail got 3K turnips for this week I'll just keep using that money for that market she is wearing her lucky turnip dress

hope I can get a spike this week worth a damn

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I don't have time to add and remove a bunch of people (I'm at max atm anyway I think) but those of you that are friends with me, turnips are going for 90 a piece, so feel free to hop over.

Also, thanks to Warrior_Keoni for paying off my cafe. Very generous!

Koren

You can't get them on the island :p
I heard you can get persimmons from the island, by playing the maze minigame with other players. You have to get the persimmon after bringing the right fruits, while waiting for the others.

I've yet to try it/confirm it with the person that I've been said getting one this way. So take it with a grain of salt.

Still looking for one myself. Will probably be able to trade bamboo for it soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom