• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

BowieZ

Banned
New creatures I've caught so far:

Scorpion
Scarab beetle
Longhorn beetle
Cicada shell
Arapaima (fish)
EDIT 1: Giant stag

(Not sure if all of them were impossible in June)

zroid

Banned
New creatures I've caught so far:

Scorpion
Scarab beetle
Longhorn beetle
Cicada shell
Arapaima (fish)
EDIT 1: Giant stag

(Not sure if all of them were impossible in June)

Many of these were available on the island previously (which is summer anyway), but yeah for in-town captures they're probably all new.

flippedb

Banned
In case anybody's interested
Ok, gates are open now, guys. Just a few things: don't run please, my grass suffers; Joan is near the tree plaza; take fruits, It's ok. I have more of them in some trees near my house; don't touch the flowers, please!; don't touch the fossils I still have to dug up.

I don't like people tipping, it's really up to you if you want to do it. The only requirement to come over, is to have me on your friends list. Price is 92 bells per Turnip

Have fun!

Is there any significance to the crossing coming down and the train going past your town when your playing by yourself sometimes?

Is it random? It's pretty cool when I see it go by though.

Remyzero

Silver gear

- Shovel
- Rod

Would like a silver net my self so that would be a great 1:1 trade.

Nintendo items

- Red Shells
- Yoshi Egg

Like to trade them 1:1 for other Nintendo items.

Fossils

- Ankylo Skull
- Tricera Tail
- T-Rex Tail
- Diplo Neck
- T-Rex Skull
- Stego Tail
- Ammonite

Looking for: Diplo Tail and Tricera Torso.

Hey I have a silver net today for sale. I would trade you a silver rod for it.

I just updated my town in the dream suite it said I have zero visitors which is a lie because I know some gaffers visited I wonder if the servers got reset?

Does anybody else think Turnips/Item requests should warrant a different thread? Posting on the weekends pretty much gets drowned out by Turnip price listings . . .

flippedb

Banned
i will never own turnips as i am never up before noon on sunday :(
Yo
Ok, gates are open now, guys. Just a few things: don't run please, my grass suffers; Joan is near the tree plaza; take fruits, It's ok. I have more of them in some trees near my house; don't touch the flowers, please!; don't touch the fossils I still have to dug up.

I don't like people tipping, it's really up to you if you want to do it. The only requirement to come over, is to have me on your friends list. Price is 92 bells per Turnip

Have fun!

Couple o' images because I can.

First - Astro furniture is my new favourite, but fully taking advantage of Cyrus waking up today - blue and black, looks aweesome

tumblr_mp7qxnY5ee1qadggto1_400.jpg

]

Is that an 11th doctor shirt?
I just finished designing my right now (Blue bowtie and shirt though). lol Got 10th and 11th, next one is Eccleston. YAY easy design!

A few nice things happened this weekend.

-Blathers was thinking this morning so now I can open the cafe.
-Club Lol openend and I adore it. I wish more villagers would go in there.
-Mint suggested I build a tower. I loved her already and now she is even more awesome!
-I started messing with paths, very fun so far if not a little tedious. Not sure if I will put paths to everything, right now it is going to what I would consider the park of my town.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Offer still stands for anyone on my friends list to buy turnips at 90 a piece. Gate is open but I'm doing other things so I'm afraid I won't be adding/deleting people to make room. If you see my town head on over, in other words.

If anyone in the US is reading this and has yet to buy the game, do it and do it now. It's currently $24.15 at Walmart.com (available for in store pick up) and also at Amazon.com (ships in 2-3 weeks).

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
So is this like GAF's baby right now? I had AC on the Gamecube and enjoyed it, but haven't really played any of the others. I was kinda debating picking it up at release, but I just don't have the time for it - but now I'm thinking... maybe this is the type of game to buy when I don't have time for games.

I just have begun to realize this thread seems to be bumped to the top everytime I refresh GAF - and I would have never expected that, especially with TLOU releasing.

Game is $25 at Walmart today... hmm...

Mekere

I just love all the little details in this game. Villagers bowing to you or waving you good bye when you leave their house and the fact that you can "play" music instruments in your house.
I had Apollo visiting me earlier, he noticed that I had a piano and asked me to play a little tune, so I just mindlessly pressed the A button a few time and it indeed made a nice tune and Apollo even applauded :D So cute!

Animekatt

Still searching for that elusive Dino Egg and Archelon Skull. Please help me. :(

I got the cat tower DLC from switching my ssid. Didn't even have to change my password. Once I finished downloading, I just switched it back to my regular name.

BOBbZvQCYAAg9Jt.jpg:large

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah.
Cafe opened today and I made the best decision of putting it next to my town hall as Isabelle apparently loves the cafe.

zroid

Banned
The thing about the Turnip thread is nobody reads it.

Seems that way - reading all the turnip comments in this thread proves it. Ah well, weekends I guess.

That's why it's on the folks who have good prices to push the Turnip thread. No one else can do it effectively.

People should post about their prices in the OT, but say if you want to exchange friend codes and organize a turnip-related visit, it has to be done in the Turnip thread.

MicH

Finally off work and I'm ready to trade. Now to check my fortune cookies and fossils!

ALSO if its raining in my town, feel free to come and catch some snails.

EDIT no rain sorry

Animekatt

Finally off work and I'm ready to trade. Now to check my fortune cookies and fossils!

ALSO if its raining in my town, feel free to come and catch some snails. If it's sunny, feel free to come and catch some ladybugs/violin beetles. Will edit this post when I turn on the game

How do you catch snails? It's been storming at my place all day.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
When is it officially "new day" in AC? 6am?

Also is there no guide to mimic the title theme of Wild World? Just the first medley (the du-duu-duu-duun du-dun du-dun du-duu-dun)

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Is there a way to get villagers to sell their items? Tipper has a grand piano that I really want, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom