• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
So should I be planting stuff too? The plant store just opened. I'm so behind at this game.

I got two new fruits from the island, but can you get other fruit to grow in your own town?

You can plant any fruit in your town except for non-native "perfect" fruit, I believe. If you have friends playing AC:NL, check what their fruits are and take some for your town.

From my experience, there's no real what you 'should' be doing unless meeting the requirements for a new project or a new store or something. Design your town as you see fit!

chris121580

My God how did I not know that the left shoulder button makes you sprint? I can't believe after about 10 hours of play I'm just now figuring that out

Sanic

I've been really putting off playing the game recently, so I'm basically going to ask: what's the quickest way to make bells? I can't get by with making 90,000 a day by selling everything to my name (fossils, fruit, etc). Any tips? Because, like 10x that amou t would be great...

I've been really putting off playing the game recently, so I'm basically going to ask: what's the quickest way to make bells? I can't get by with making 90,000 a day by selling everything to my name (fossils, fruit, etc). Any tips? Because, like 10x that amou t would be great...

You can easily make 300K in about 30 minutes by making a late-night trip to the island. Hunt for beetles and sharks, and you're golden. After a solid week of saving up bells this way, consider investing in the stalk market, which is much less tedious and much more profitable in contrast.

Megatron

I'll give ya
T. rex torso
styraco tail

for
stego torso
raptor skull
!

I got the Styrac tail in a trade a few minutes ago, but would trade either the raptor skull or stego torso for the Trex torso. What's your fruit? I'd like to come sell apples if it's not apples.

2062-9675-4333

CorvoSol

Quick question I didn't see listed in the OP's frequently asked question section: Can I transfer my catalogue from the Wii version to the 3DS version like I could from the DS to the Wii?

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Trying out the stalk market for the first time...I'm scared
Protect me AC Gaf
Check here for what turnips are selling throughout the week in other people's town. There's also a guide on the different patterns you'll see for selling prices I'd have to look up. Generally wait until they're selling for over 500 bells.
Quick question I didn't see listed in the OP's frequently asked question section: Can I transfer my catalogue from the Wii version to the 3DS version like I could from the DS to the Wii?
That's a big old negative.

Glip_Glop

I have both DLC items from Best Buy, if you wanna to catalogue these items, add me 0748-2195-3393. Let me know your FC via PM and ill come visit you :)

Sanic

You can easily make 300K in about 30 minutes by making a late-night trip to the island. Hunt for beetles and sharks, and you're golden. After a solid week of saving up bells this way, consider investing in the stalk market, which is much less tedious and much more profitable in contrast.

What's considered "late-night"? Also, can I do these things on my first trip there?

Thanks!

zroid

Banned
selling foreign perfect fruit when Re-Tail is paying double can be a great way to rake in cash without having to do very much work at all

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
What's considered "late-night"? Also, can I do these things on my first trip there?

Thanks!
After 7PM and yes. Don't bring anything with you since you can't use them at the island. There is a guide on how to set the island up effectively to spawn high selling bugs. I'd suggest looking for insects and butterflies you haven't donated to the museum first.

YES. A week and a half of buying tons of stuff i didnt want has paid off, the convenience store is upgrading on the 1st.

How many days will it take and will an axe become standard inventory in this one?

Marbles

Poor Muffy, she's now in a huff after getting harrased by some of my visitors. You know who you are!!

I just hope that perfect cherry she just devoured will cheer her up some.

Betty

Banned
YES. A week and a half of buying tons of stuff i didnt want has paid off, the convenience store is upgrading on the 1st.

How many days will it take and will an axe become standard inventory in this one?

It'll take a day to finish I think, they don't sell the axe, the shop next to it does.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Poor Muffy, she's now in a huff after getting harrased by some of my visitors. You know who you are!!

I just hope that perfect cherry she just devoured will cheer her up some.

Can you give me their names so I can invite them over to do the same? :p

Stat!

It's my first gloomy day in New Leaf.

I have an Ankylo tail for trade for another fossil. I'm missing nearly everything so if you have any duplicates.

Not much for me today as I'm waiting for my island stuff to open tomorrow and I've bought everything so far.

Are pitfalls used for anything? I don't want to sell it off but Im not sure what I should use it for.

Betty

Banned
So.. what exactly are the benefits of the silver tools?

Silver rod gives you more time to catch a fish before it scarpers and it attracts them easier.

Silver shovel can sometimes make ore's instead of bells fall out of the money rock every day.

Silver net has a larger radius making it easier to catch bugs.

Silver slingshot fires 2 pellets.

Silver watering can waters 4 squares instead of just 1.

Silver axe lasts longer before breaking.

Linius

Silver rod gives you more time to catch a fish before it scarpers and it attracts them easier.

Silver shovel can sometimes make ore's instead of bells fall out of the money rock every day.

Silver net has a larger radius making it easier to catch bugs.

Silver slingshot fires 2 pellets.

Silver watering can waters 4 squares instead of just 1.

Silver axe lasts longer before breaking.

Silver Axes also creat special stumps.

SmithnCo

Oh god. Charlise is from a town that I streetpass regularly. So they can move between streetpass towns it seems.

On a side note, I hate Charlise.

Mendoza

Oh man I forgot to buy turnips! Does anyone have a quick friend code in the West Coast that wants to open their town for me??

1633-4180-5672

So.. what exactly are the benefits of the silver tools?

Silver rod and silver net make it easier to catch fish and bugs, respectively (wider radius on the net, slower bite-down time on the rod). Silver watering can waters four additional spaces around the target section. Silver shovel has a chance to turn the money rock into an ore rock. Silver slingshot pew pews twice as much (this is retarded). Silver axe will guarentee any tree you chop down to show a special pattern (still breaks after use).

Oh god. Charlise is from a town that I streetpass regularly. So they can move between streetpass towns it seems.

On a side note, I hate Charlise.

I feel your pain. Charlisle was one of the first villagers to move in, and I absolutely hate her. She's so bland and boring to look at. What's more is that she set-up house right where I started my flower garden. Goodbye, hybrids. Needless to say, she's high up on my list of neighbors to run outta town--right behind Deena.

Megatron

I just bought another 1000 turnips. Now I'm up to 5000. Get the hell out of my town Joan! I really REALLY need the museum to let me add wings so I can store these things.

zroid

Banned
Does the silver shovel also have a greater chance of making bugs pop out of rocks? I got mine today and a pill bug popped out of a rock for the first time, despite hitting almost every rock with my regular shovel each day for the last three weeks.

SmithnCo

I feel your pain. Charlisle was one of the first villagers to move in, and I absolutely hate her. She's so bland and boring to look at. What's more is that she set-up house right where I started my flower garden. Goodbye, hybrids. Needless to say, she's high up on my list of neighbors to run outta town--right behind Deena.

She seems to have a talent for horrible house placement because she moved in over a road path I had.

At least it will teach me to set up street lamps along the road so they can't set up their houses there.

I just bought another 1000 turnips. Now I'm up to 5000. Get the hell out of my town Joan! I really REALLY need the museum to let me add wings so I can store these things.
Oh good idea. I've been putting them in storage. So they won't rot if you leave them on the floor indoors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom