• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

TRADING TIME

(also a side OH YEAH for getting Sables Mannequin today YES!!!)

I have the following extra items:

Hero's Boots
Triple Red Shells
Majora's mask

I really want Link's hat and it seems the most fair to trade Link's hat for Majora's Mask. If anyone wants to do this (or want to trade Link's hat for any of the other items, sure). I would also like Starman, Coin, S.S. Dolphin, Pikmin pot for the two other items. So far Majora's Mask is saved for Link's hat :p

I have the following extra fossils:

Megacero tail
Raptor skull
Fern fossil
Ichthyo skull
Pachy skull
T-rex skull

I need the following fossils:

T-rex torso
Tyraco torso
Tyraco tail
Stego tail
Tricera skull
Para torso
Ammonite
Dinosaur Track
Archeleon torso
Megacerops skull
Megacerops torso
Mammoth skull
Ankylo torso
Ptera left wing
Apato tail
Diplo hip
Diplo tail
Sabertooth skull
Sabertooth torso

Please PM me if you want to trade :D

Mendoza

Shout outs to Megatron for letting me visit his town at the zero hour to buy turnips from the West Coast.

I had work all morning and got home too late.

SmithnCo

Hero's Boots
Triple Red Shells
Majora's mask

I really want Link's hat and it seems the most fair to trade Link's hat for Majora's Mask. If anyone wants to do this (or want to trade Link's hat for any of the other items, sure). I would also like Starman, Coin, S.S. Dolphin, Pikmin pot for the two other items. So far Majora's Mask is saved for Link's hat :p

I can trade Link's hat for the mask. I can also trade a starman or coin for the boots, whichever you prefer.

Stat!

If I add additional rooms to my house before I upgrade the size of the room, will the new rooms not upgrade in size or do all rooms upgrade at the same time?

zroid

Banned
If I add additional rooms to my house before I upgrade the size of the room, will the new rooms not upgrade in size or do all rooms upgrade at the same time?

any new rooms start at 4x4. you have to upgrade all the rooms' sizes separately.

pariah164

BOB9W3gCcAAY2Nk.jpg

Finally got my cafe project built. It's right next door to me. Coffee ALL THE TIME.

Now if I can just get Chadder to move out. Been holing him up in his house, smacking him with the net, and pushing him around, but no dice.

Linius

BOB9W3gCcAAY2Nk.jpg

Finally got my cafe project built. It's right next door to me. Coffee ALL THE TIME.

Now if I can just get Chadder to move out. Been holing him up in his house, smacking him with the net, and pushing him around, but no dice.

Looks fabulous with that path.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
BOB9W3gCcAAY2Nk.jpg

So long as it takes you all day to drink one.

Boogiepop

Oh damn, it's raining extra hard and there's thunder in my town now. That's a first.

Is it just aesthetic, or is there anything special I can do right now?

Levi

Banned
Want list--

Space items: . Moon.

Misc. Items: Gold armor pants, Mummy's casket.

Willing to trade to catalog.

Up for trade:

Yellow pikman hat, balance board, coin,Fi mask, hero's clothes, Super Mushroom, Varia suit, Samus helmet, Warp Pipe, Fire Flower, Toad Hat, Virtual Boy, Green Shell or if you are collecting a theme I can check my catalog-- I buy all the furniture every day just to catalog it. I have a full set of Astro furniture I can let trading partners catalog.
Here is the misc. furniture I have on hand, more in my catalog.

tumblr_mp805mRdG21qz9t7co1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp806zo6sP1qz9t7co1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp808cdVNL1qz9t7co1_400.jpg

Friend code 1263 6107 8886. Town name Dredfort. PM your friend codes. I'm on the mobile site and can't check your profile. If more than one person offers a trade I'll accept them in order of when the Pm is sent

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Oh damn, it's raining extra hard and there's thunder in my town now. That's a first.

Is it just aesthetic, or is there anything special I can do right now?

You can catch a Coelacanth. It can only be caught in rainy and snowy weather.

Metaroo

Just got a few duplicates of Ninty items from T&T. Does anyone want to trade their extra Majora's Mask for a Metroid, or some Hero's Clothes?

Velcro Fly

Super bored already. Dread going to the island to catch beetles. Dread waking up and having to check my town.

I've made a huge mistake buying this game I think :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom