• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Damn, my registration of fossils wasn't right. I missed the Sabretooth Skull apparently and I've been trading a couple of these as dupes :lol

I spent around 1,600,000 bells on turnips and I'm ready.

Linius, do you still want that laptop? I'm ready if you are!

I will come and get it tomorrow then, getting ready for bed! :)

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
BOB9W3gCcAAY2Nk.jpg

Finally got my cafe project built. It's right next door to me. Coffee ALL THE TIME.

Now if I can just get Chadder to move out. Been holing him up in his house, smacking him with the net, and pushing him around, but no dice.

Any chance you have the QR for that path? I really really like it!

Philia

Pretty damn good day today!

I got three hybrids today so that was very excited! I got a brand new one, too -the orange tulip from a very tiny purely decorative tulip bed. That is pretty damn cool.

tumblr_mp847yvM5G1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Yaaaaay orange tulip!

tumblr_mp8474t3i71svgayqo1_400.jpg

I alsogot my second orange pansy

tumblr_mp848vuQKC1svgayqo1_400.jpg

... aaand my fifth pink cosmos :D

<33333333333333 Glad to see my gardening services worked out for you! <3

Lum1n3s

Can anyone give me the basics on Turnips? Like what prices are the best to buy at and what prices are the best to sell at? Btw is there a QR list somewhere?

Damn, my registration of fossils wasn't right. I missed the Sabretooth Skull apparently and I've been trading a couple of these as dupes :lol

I will come and get it tomorrow then, getting ready for bed! :)

No prob! Just let me know when you're ready through DMs or something, lol.

Can anyone give me the basics on Turnips? Like what prices are the best to buy at and what prices are the best to sell at? Btw is there a QR list somewhere?
Best price to buy is somewhere in the 90s. I personally buy my turnips at any price.

Best price to sell is anything higher than that to make a profit. I personally sell somewhere above 500 bells to make a decent sized profit.

MicH

<33333333333333 Glad to see my gardening services worked out for you! <3
Hybrids has been spawning like crazy ever since you fixed it for me :D I also got two black roses of my orange x orange flowers and off my pink x pink roses. Pretty cool

Philia

Can we hire you? :p

I've got a whole bunch of hybrids too. The latest new one was the blue rose I think.

Impossible. You got a blue pansy OR a blue violet. But yeah, open your gates for me! :)

Hybrids has been spawning like crazy ever since you fixed it for me :D I also got two black roses of my orange x orange flowers and off my pink x pink roses. Pretty cool

You make me super glad! <3 Nothing makes me so happy to see so many hybrids coming out everywhere. :3 More importantly making every AC player to take gardening seriously! <3

Mendoza

Got a Master Sword today and decided to mess with some custom designs.

tumblr_mp858gTZFL1qzti5wo1_400.jpg

Also, my Falcon Punch design that I made last week. Still needs work though.

tumblr_mp85ax4WZk1qzti5wo1_400.jpg

I think I'm gonna start focusing on my house interior more now than my town. I've been getting a lot of StreetPasses lately, and I love seeing what people have going on in their houses.

Linius

Impossible. You got a blue pansy OR a blue violet. But yeah, open your gates for me! :)

You make me super glad! <3 Nothing makes me so happy to see so many hybrids coming out everywhere. :3 More importantly making every AC player to take gardening seriously! <3

Then it's a violet or I'm just colour blind lol.

But I'll open up for you tomorrow if you like gardening, I have quite an amount of flowers now. Most of them surrounding the fountain. Looks so peacefull.

MicH

Also one of my fortune cookie.s today wasn't a win. So I got a minimalist vanity which is freaking amazing as I needed that one in my set

Roto13

I think my favourite new thing about New Leaf is the StreetPass features. I love that I can buy furniture from people's model homes. People probably hate to streetpass me, though, since almost all of my furniture has been customized and can't be ordered. :p

Joan sells turnips for between 90 and 110 bells. Obviously, the less you buy them for, the better. Retail can buy them for anywhere from presumably 1 to 900 bells each. Turnip prices are set when retail opens, and then change at noon, so there are two prices per day. Getting really high prices is unlikely, but GAF is a big community so there are always people whose towns are buying turnips for like 500 or 600 bells, so if you keep an eye on this thread and the Turnips OT, you'll definitely be able to make a big profit.

MicH

I have that set complete. What else do you need? I can order it.
oooh! Awesome! Let me check.

I need the following:

Chair
Clock
Table
Wall (don't know if you have hat)

Thank you! :D Also I gotta catalog your Modern wood stuff whenever possible :D

Linius

oooh! Awesome! Let me check.

I need the following:

Chair
Clock
Table
Wall (don't know if you have hat)

Thank you! :D Also I gotta catalog your Modern wood stuff whenever possible :D

Apparently I miss the table my self. Ordered the rest including the neutral wall. Thanks to bell boom it costs me a little over 8000 bells :)

And you catalog MW stuff of course. That one is 100% complete.

MicH

Apparently I miss the table my self. Ordered the rest including the neutral wall. Thanks to bell boom it costs me a little over 8000 bells :)

And you catalog MW stuff of course. That one is 100% complete.
Thank you. I will be sure to bring 10k when we meet to exchange them. Sounds great about MW :D

Sleepy

How many days can you not "visit" your town before it is overrun with weeds and the villagers miss you, er....get all pissy? (I have the Beautiful Town ordinance.)

Linius

Thank you, I would love to get it. What's your FC? Just gonna doublecheck that I haven't deleted you

Sorry if I have :(

Bring that table with you when you visit me then :p

Getting the stuff with 9am mail btw. So we can trade any time during the day.

Hey guys, I need a cherry. It's the one fruit I'm missing. Can I come to someone's town for a cherry? Pretty please?

Friend Code is: 1676-3675-9388

MicH

StunWar; 2981-5932-8148

I still see you on there so it should be fine.
Great, I do still have you :D When will you be available to trade? And what would you like in return?

Bring that table with you when you visit me then :p

Getting the stuff with 9am mail btw. So we can trade any time during the day.
I'll bring it if I have it by then :D I have to work tomorrow so it's either gonna be like between 11 AM and 1 PM or after 11 PM :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I think I'm gonna start focusing on my house interior more now than my town. I've been getting a lot of StreetPasses lately, and I love seeing what people have going on in their houses.
I probably should do that too.

tumblr_mp87hmetQ21svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Will probably make a list of items I don't really need to see if anyone else wants them.

Philia

Ordered my records! I now have the following:

KK Rockabilly
KK Soul
KK Disco
KK Jazz
KK Flamenco
KK Jongara
KK Groove
KK Moody
KK Oasis
Agent KK
Space KK
Aloha KK
Soulful KK
Forest Life
Spring Blossoms

I probably should do that too.

tumblr_mp87hmetQ21svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Will probably make a list of items I don't really need to see if anyone else wants them.

DAT WALLPAPER. I WANT. What is it?

RawNuts

Great, I do still have you :D When will you be available to trade? And what would you like in return?
I'll be ready almost any time today or tomorrow; just shoot me a PM when you're on.

I'll give you the table if you can let me catalog the vanity. If you have the chair by the time you visit, I would like to catalog that as well; it's fine if you don't though.

MicH

I'll be ready almost any time today or tomorrow; just shoot me a PM when you're on.

I'll give you the table if you can let me catalog the vanity. If you have the chair by the time you visit, I would like to catalog that as well; it's fine if you don't though.
I'll do that. Thanks!

Also Tuesday is probably best as I have the entire day off there. Tomorrow is pretty cramped :p I'll see how it is.

KK Rockabilly
KK Soul
KK Disco
KK Jazz
KK Flamenco
KK Jongara
KK Groove
KK Moody
KK Oasis
Agent KK
Space KK
Aloha KK
Soulful KK
Forest Life
Spring Blossoms

DAT WALLPAPER. I WANT. What is it?
I have K.K. Ska I can order for you if you want.

Also that wallpaper is the Flower Pop wall, I think. I can order that for you, too.

Just FYI: if anyone deeply needs the royal crown (the big one) in their Animal Crossing lives, Labelle has it in my shop today. I'm don't have the Wealthy ordinance so it's 1.2M bells. I don't have a lot of time this evening but I can open my gates and let someone get it for the next 15 minutes or so while I water some flowers. My info is in my profile. :)

Levi

Banned

KK Rockabilly
KK Soul
KK Disco
KK Jazz
KK Flamenco
KK Jongara
KK Groove
KK Moody
KK Oasis
Agent KK
Space KK
Aloha KK
Soulful KK
Forest Life
Spring Blossoms

I have kk synth on order. Can we do a catalog swap?

Linius

Your tag is amazing. Good read :lol

KK Rockabilly
KK Soul
KK Disco
KK Jazz
KK Flamenco
KK Jongara
KK Groove
KK Moody
KK Oasis
Agent KK
Space KK
Aloha KK
Soulful KK
Forest Life
Spring Blossoms

Wow, that's a lot! I have collected three so far :p

I have adventure and ragtime btw. We can do some cataloging if you like.

I'll do that. Thanks!

Also Tuesday is probably best as I have the entire day off there. Tomorrow is pretty cramped :p I'll see how it is.

Tuesday would be good for me too.

Stat!

Hey guys, what's a pitfall for? What can I do with it?

Also, looking to trade an Ankylo tail for any other fossil if possible.

bumpkin

Hmm... So has anyone had any luck getting the Best Buy items? I went to my local store today and came up with shit; got an error every time I tried to ask Pelly (at the post office) about a present. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom