• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berordn

It's 6 PM and storming. Only one thing to do.

hni_0005_jpghzsmp.jpg

Come to me, you hideous fish.

Hmm... So has anyone had any luck getting the Best Buy items? I went to my local store today and came up with shit; got an error every time I tried to ask Pelly (at the post office) about a present. :(

Worked fine at the one I went to, just walked right next to the 3DS display. Got a Nintendo Zone notification, then talked to Pelly and got the Raccoon clock.

MicH

So it's officially July in my town and NEW BUGS ARE OUT. Pretty damn COOL.

Thanks to Pihilia and RawNuts for letting me catalog their songs :D

GJS

Impossible. You got a blue pansy OR a blue violet. But yeah, open your gates for me! :)

You make me super glad! <3 Nothing makes me so happy to see so many hybrids coming out everywhere. :3 More importantly making every AC player to take gardening seriously! <3
You can get Blue roses, they spawn from hybrid reds.

You can get 100% on the first day or second day, if you fish for garbage (and dispose it at Re-Tail) or replant flowers + water them (and repeat). Have you tried all the things at this link (scroll down)?

I sold all the flowers yesterday, didn't realize I was supposed to keep them. -_- I've done everything at the link. Sitting at 80% now.

How do you fish for trash? I only ever catch fish.

My first fellow villager in my first Animal Crossing (on GC). I'd like to see him coming in my town...

You know, as complicated as it could be to pull off, it would be kind of neat if they had designed a system to move your character from one game to the next with a few animals that came with you to the new towns and still shared letters from ten years ago.

Megatron

Chief just wont move in

not even bribes work

tumblr_mp7crd5lzm1sv134do1_400.jpg

looks like you're screwed if your town is full

Did you already have a camper move in? I guess you can't get another one to do it unless someone else has already moved out? Word to the wise I guess. Don't invite someone to move in unless you really want them. I just got my camp site up. I think I'll be picky.

Elija2

Would anyone here be kind enough to let me catalog their music? I only have K.K. Adventure, but I could give some bells or furniture as repayment.

Koren

You know, as complicated as it could be to pull off, it would be kind of neat if they had designed a system to move your character from one game to the next with a few animals that came with you to the new towns and still shared letters from ten years ago.
I've wondered whether it was actually possible in past games at least.

I remember one of my villagers saying it would leave for the town of a friend of mine, who visited my town and tried to get the villager to come with a letter. My friend stopped playing, so without a connexion between our cities, that wouldn't have worked, but I've wondered for a long time if they could have set up this kind of "animal sharing".

I was even one of the first things we tried with new leaf, but since I only had 4 villagers at this time, there was nearly no chance that one of them would move. The animal talked me about my friend today, though, so they remember him...

dkeane

Well, they're storing your town on a server when you add it to the dream suite. Doubt they'd use that info in the next game but the possibility is there.

Now that's interesting...

Are you sure and how did you managed that?

I think it's just kind of a random thing. It's easy to tell that they came from the other town because they're still using the custom shirt and tag line from that character.

They've done it since the GC game. I remember sometimes, they'd even show off letters they got from people that they used to live with.

suzu

I sold all the flowers yesterday, didn't realize I was supposed to keep them. -_- I've done everything at the link. Sitting at 80% now.

How do you fish for trash? I only ever catch fish.

Flowers are for decorating your town and bringing up the "town rating" (by making your town beautiful and whatnot). You can get more later when you unlock the island.

Trash is random. I got the most trash from the ocean though.

Try doing errands for your villagers (talk to them a bunch of times, etc) and donating stuff to the museum.

Gryph

Anyone around who doesn't mind opening their gates for a minute or two? I need to get some signatures for Flo...

4914-3452-9955

Stoze

Did my first purchase of turnips today, spent 600k. Also for anyone wondering, you can change a town ordinance at 5:50 am and it will enact 10 minutes later at 6:00 am. I had a late night town, realized I wouldn't be able to sell my island round of beetles until 9, so I switched it to early bird and bam, sold them at 6. Thought you might have to wait a certain amount of hours, but nope.

And yes, I was up very late. ><

RawNuts

I've noticed that in some of the towns I've visited, their museum is on the left of their shopping area and the bench is on the right side. What does it mean? Why is it different?

Seeing all this talk about the campsite makes me think I may not know how the thing actually works. If you convince a camper to move into your town, will they build their house where the campsite is, or will they move into a random location like usual?

Debs

Seeing all this talk about the campsite makes me think I may not know how the thing actually works. If you convince a camper to move into your town, will they build their house where the campsite is, or will they move into a random location like usual?

They will move to a random location in your town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom