• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

Can I come too ?
Another time, perhaps? I don't think I have you on my friend list and I can't be bothered to clear some space (if there is any) right now :/ Sorry

In other news, Mufy just sold me a worthy painting. This is the THIRD painting she has sold me. The first two were real. The third? Freaking real as well.

Muffy.. you are starting to pull your own weight more than anyone else in this town. Damn!

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
So first of all you can't change your skin colour, and then playing today I saw this! Blatant racism! https://twitter.com/daniel_switzer/status/351418687338725379
Joking of course, I laughed at it.
BOB9byrCQAAisQt.jpg

Absolutely loving this game, tomorrow I will have had it for two weeks! Haven't missed a day.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Another time, perhaps? I don't think I have you on my friend list and I can't be bothered to clear some space (if there is any) right now :/ Sorry

In other news, Mufy just sold me a worthy painting. This is the THIRD painting she has sold me. The first two were real. The third? Freaking real as well.

Muffy.. you are starting to pull your own weight more than anyone else in this town. Damn!

You're falling for it...soon she'll be in the bloodstream. Groucho just told me Muffy is his best friend. Soon she'll have the rest of the town under her th...hoof.

MicH

Does anyone know if the perfect town status updates automatically? Or only once per day? Isabelle keeps telling me the town needs more trees and I must have planted close to 20 so far and still the same.

You're falling for it...soon she'll be in the bloodstream. Groucho just told me Muffy is his best friend. Soon she'll have the rest of the town under her th...hoof.
Yeah, she's gotta go! Thanks for the paintings though! Don't let the door smack you on the way out!

Levi

Banned
I messed up. I had a villager mail me a persimmon, which I planted. I was rearranging my flowers and ended up cutting down the tree ONE DAY before it sprouted.

:'(

Gvaz

Banned
I messed up. I had a villager mail me a persimmon, which I planted. I was rearranging my flowers and ended up cutting down the tree ONE DAY before it sprouted.

:'(

This is why you make orchards. That way you remember Oh hey yeah thats my fruits.

Gvaz

Banned
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgAJwAr3kLExdDdWMmZFVC1wNEJKUEN1blppenFTWGc#gid=0
My current turnip data. Kind of neat!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgAJwAr3kLExdDEtdENhRFRaQU1OLXR4MTVSS0N0Zmc#gid=0
More or less the Fossils I have and their dupes.

I would like to trade for the ones I don't have here, but frankly it's way too much of my effort to keep making sure this is updated, so if you have the ones I'm missing and anything here interests you then get at me. I have a couple for sale in my Re-Tail along with balloon furniture, but I have more in my museum display. So if you have any I don't have and want to trade get at me, otherwise I'd like to just sell them all in bulk because I hate them and want my dupes to go away to someone who could use them

Levi

Banned
This is why you make orchards. That way you remember Oh hey yeah thats my fruits.

Moving my flowers was the first step in my landscaping. I haven't picked fruit in a week in preparation, totally forgot I had a new fruit I was waiting for.

Oh well.

What hybrids are people trying for? I think I'm going to get a whole field of black roses going. Does beautiful ordinance help hybridization? I can water them on my own.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Just wanted to thank aechris again for the KK songs! They're all pretty cool. Up to 6 now :)

ngower

I've been ill and started a medical regimen that's wiped me out. According to my game I've not played for two weeks. Just wondering what veterans of the franchise might offer as advice to help make up for lost time? I've already done some weeding and am picking my trees for fruit, as well as doing the typical digs and rock smashes. Just want to know what I can do to make up for lost time as I'll probably be spending several day absences from the game (at least) for the next month or so.

Insaniac

I've been ill and started a medical regimen that's wiped me out. According to my game I've not played for two weeks. Just wondering what veterans of the franchise might offer as advice to help make up for lost time? I've already done some weeding and am picking my trees for fruit, as well as doing the typical digs and rock smashes. Just want to know what I can do to make up for lost time as I'll probably be spending several day absences from the game (at least) for the next month or so.

go farm some beetles on the island at night to make some fast money. At least buy 1 item from Tommy/timmy's shop each day to promote expansion of their store.

SmithnCo

You can enact a "beautiful town" ordinance to make flowers not wilt and have less weeds while you're away. :)

Hero

So has anyone else used the SSID trick for the Best Buy DLC items? I just did it at home and it worked but I got the cat tower when I wanted the clock but that expired yesterday. Can you change the time in your 3DS and time warp to get the clock? I want to try it but I have a million bells in turnips and can't afford to do it.

Chopper

So happy! Finally completed my wetsuit collection :D That red and white striped one is annoying to find!

tumblr_mp8bm51Zad1sv9gqko1_400.jpg
Is that all of them?

Moving my flowers was the first step in my landscaping. I haven't picked fruit in a week in preparation, totally forgot I had a new fruit I was waiting for.

Oh well.

What hybrids are people trying for? I think I'm going to get a whole field of black roses going. Does beautiful ordinance help hybridization? I can water them on my own.
My first step is chopping I am all the trees in a certain area. Using the map, running routes I would ideally like to run between landmarks, houses etc, I dig holes to outline paths, planting trees to indicate where to walk. I would start from your house, note where retail, town hall or main street are, taking note of any neighbours en route, and go from there. It's incredibly compulsive once you get started! I am worthy of my username.

I, of course, have just noticed a huge flaw in the work I spent hours doing today. I have my tenth neighbour moving in from the campsite tomorrow, so somewhere a nice orchard I had planned, or an awesome flowerbed of hybrids, is gonna get brutally violated by what appears to be a viking hippo. :/

dantehemi

Is there a checklist anywhere that allows me to see what's out there to collect? I have a problem with wanting to own everything that's available ie... Shirts, hats, pants, suits etc...

IrishNinja

still amazed that i only have to momentarily hold something to catalog it...ima start offering bells and shit just to hold game room stuff (gamecube shelf!) and boxing equipment for my basement fight club. that's crazy.

Just finished a long day of path-ing yesterday. I'll be able to finish the small corner pieces in 8 or 9 more days. . .

vcr.jpg

I can't decide if I like the look of it covering the default stone around buildings.

ycr.jpg

whoah which tile is this? looks great

Chopper

Is there a checklist anywhere that allows me to see what's out there to collect? I have a problem with wanting to own everything that's available ie... Shirts, hats, pants, suits etc...
Good luck with that. I neeeeearly did so in Wild World. It's much harder in New Leaf, as not only are there more items, there are many version of the same item. Depending on your OCD tendencies it might take forever.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Good luck with that. I neeeeearly did so in Wild World. It's much harder in New Leaf, as not only are there more items, there are many version of the same item. Depending on your OCD tendencies it might take forever.
Red Leaf items aren't cataloged, but yeah, region exclusives are a pain.
Luckily you don't need 100% for the gold catalog medal.

Elija2

So I knew that villagers react to the emotes, but it turns out almost every NPC reacts to them. Labelle, Kicks, and Luna seem to be kinda stubborn because they don't react to some of them (they don't seem to mind me sneezing on them), and Sable and K.K. don't seem to react to them at all. It's kinda cool because you can make certain NPCs show emotions that they don't normally show.

Chopper

I didn't even think about the lack of Public Works suggestions until it became a thing here. Now it's really bugging me. The swimming trick isn't working for me. My animals have come with some shitty nicknames though, so that's cool.

Oh well, after messing some days with the game I think I finally managed to get along with the mechanics, golden stag hunt it's awesome on the island.

tumblr_mp8a0eroxs1sy4yr9o1_400.jpg

400'000 in 15 minutes ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom