• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhlt25

Asia is the best place to buy Asian chargers really.

I'm gonna assume you're in Korea since you said Lotte Department Store, but I don't think that's the best place to try. If you're in Seoul you'd be best off checking out Yongsan area as that's where the best electronics malls and stores are.

thanks for the tip, i'll try to find my way there. First time in Korea for me so I don't really know anything

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Just had a mild adventure with Jer (dunno your GAF name dude, sorry!) and a Japanese girl that spoke no English. We were just kind of walking around my town, then she said a string of shit and said "ok?" so I assumed she just meant "come to my town next" or some shit. Well, I guess she was actually asking if she could take one of my gold roses o_O so then we spent like 10 min trying to get her to drop it, to no avail. Eventually Jer suggested I reset so I did that. Language barriers man :p

ramyeon

Are you catching them in your town, not the island? Are you having to swap or drop the scallops because your inventory's full?
Sometimes he doesn't appear if there's something blocking his usual entrance path too (From the north) in those cases he should appear with the second scallop caught though.

Fantomex

If you're using a pattern (be that in clothes, a wall decoration or paths) it has to be in your inventory at all times. If you remove it all instances of it will either disappear or be replaced.

awwww. Ok thanks. I was hoping I could make a physical copy of a shirt and erase it afterwards from my design patterns.

rpmurphy

Just had a mild adventure with Jer (dunno your GAF name dude, sorry!) and a Japanese girl that spoke no English. We were just kind of walking around my town, then she said a string of shit and said "ok?" so I assumed she just meant "come to my town next" or some shit. Well, I guess she was actually asking if she could take one of my gold roses o_O so then we spent like 10 min trying to get her to drop it, to no avail. Eventually Jer suggested I reset so I did that. Language barriers man :p
Oh man... lol
That is one huge misunderstanding. At the same time though... visitors will likely want stuff.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Oh man... lol
That is one huge misunderstanding. At the same time though... visitors will likely want stuff.

Idk, in my experience people are content with just futzing around. But you're right in this case lol. It def wasn't malicious, just unfortunate lol

I bought turnips today and mingled with my villagers but that's it. Right now I'm tired, exhausted and I can't be passed to play. What are the ramifications of not finishing my daily routine today (fossils)?

I'd imagine they'd still be in the ground, so no big really.

SmithnCo

I bought turnips today and mingled with my villagers but that's it. Right now I'm tired, exhausted and I can't be passed to play. What are the ramifications of not finishing my daily routine today (fossils)?

I think not digging them causes new ones not to spawn the next day? At worst you'd lose out on 4 fossils.

Pikma

Banned
So I finally have my copy, already started it!
BOD66mQCcAAqVpU.jpg

Any of you guys wanna hangout and maybe give me a hand with new fruit? I have pears... I don't even like them in real life. -_-

My friend code is: 2492-5458-8031
If you guys add me let me know here or PM me and I'll add you back :D

SmithnCo

So... where do Isabelle and Digby live? There's no house for them in my village, and Isabelle's in the town hall all day...

:(

Digby lives in the streets of the city with only that yellow rain coat for warmth. Isabelle pretends to work at town hall all night because she has nowhere else to go.

zroid

Banned
So I finally have my copy, already started it!
BOD66mQCcAAqVpU.jpg

Any of you guys wanna hangout and maybe give me a hand with new fruit? I have pears... I don't even like them in real life. -_-

My friend code is: 2492-5458-8031

I can spot you some fruit. 1676-3679-7062

bs000

Today I learned you can dance in Club lol by pressing any direction on the dpad. The head bob is still the best though.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
I don't think it's even worth the hassle to grind for the gold rod unless you are really really poor at aiming.

I want it to show off, not for practical use. I actually love to fish, and have most of the encyclopedia completed, so it's not a grind. Just need to find a time traveler willing to help me and I can probably complete it in a day. (Particularly for the fishing tourney, which according to that guide won't be appearing for many months...)

Stat!

Lantern flies are cicadas

Are you kidding me? No way? Seriously? -_-

I still have an ankylo tail if anyone has a duplicate of another fossil for trade.

I can't wait till my night-owl ordinance kicks in tomorrow.

Can't find a tarantula. Found one but it bit me, and I had to "respawn".

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
SpotPass finally worked after I left my 3DS closed without a game cartridge in. I'm going to order a lot of Reggie's stuff once I sell all my turnips. Especially the kitchen, which I have yet to encounter any items for.

I definitely have more than 110 trees and way less than 200. Spread out? I'm not sure, do they really have to be that? (kinda doing a forestation in the western side of the map)

Also Cesar and Peewee (both gorillas) are wearing number 5 and number 6 shirts respectively. That's hilarious

My trees are wherever on I'm on Perfect Town status Day 4 . . .

Dude that sucked! What a mess that was (but also hilarious).

I'm still not in perfect town status. It says that my town is underdeveloped, but I have over a dozen public works projects up already (not counting upgrades and such). What more do they want?

On a brighter note, I finally finished catching everything available in June; that scarab beetle is ridiculously rare. Since it was July morning at the time I caught it, I also tracked down some July bugs such as the giant stag and 2 scorpions lol.

The_Walrus

Neo Member
Last day of the month and for the first time I caught a Char.....and then 3 more of them. If anybody didn't get one and doesn't want to wait until next year or time travel, I can donate one to your museum. I bet most people are like me and like to do everything by themselves though haha. No charge or anything.

zroid

Banned
Yeah I'm a town veteran but I'm new to online visits :(
Done it :D gates open!

Urk... connecting is proving to be a challenge.

I keep erroring. This hasn't happened before! :(

EDIT: You can try visiting me if you want. May be that'll work.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Last day of the month and for the first time I caught a Char.....and then 3 more of them. If anybody didn't get one and doesn't want to wait until next year or time travel, I can donate one to your museum. I bet most people are like me and like to do everything by themselves though haha. No charge or anything.
You can't donate to other museums.

ckohler

I'm confused about how patterns work.

Can I only have 10 patterns active in my town at a time? What about my town flag or patterns I place on the walls of my house? If I remove my town flag from my inventory will my town flag change?

Pikma

Banned
I'm getting a déjà vu to the start of Irish Ninja's adventure here :lol
My lack of interest on City Folk (even though I own it) and my lack of DS for WW back then affected me. :(
I know everything there's to be known about the original though, There was not a game I played more than AC in 2004-2006. :D

Urk... connecting is proving to be a challenge.

I keep erroring. This hasn't happened before! :(

EDIT: You can try visiting me if you want. May be that'll work.
Here I come!

IrishNinja

I'm getting a déjà vu to the start of Irish Ninja's adventure here :lol

haha oh man that was terrible; i finally had enough shells and crap (isa was holding out on them tools) but every night the shop was closed, so my first few days just failure-looped

EdgeXL

Can I only have 10 patterns active in my town at a time? What about my town flag or patterns I place on the walls of my house? If I remove my town flag from my inventory will my town flag change?

Per character. If you were to start a second character you could have another set of active patterns.

To answer your question, let's say I make a path with the pattern in my #1 slot. If I were to change that pattern then the path will change to the new design.

n8

Unconfirmed Member

Walls and floors will update along with the pattern.
The flag will not. Feel free to replace the pattern that you used as a flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom