• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused about how patterns work.

Can I only have 10 patterns active in my town at a time? What about my town flag or patterns I place on the walls of my house? If I remove my town flag from my inventory will my town flag change?

Your town flag will not change, designs you've set up at the Able Sisters will not change, but patterns you've set for your walls/floors will.

So now that it's July, do you guys happen to know what the lucky HHA bugs and fish are for this month? I want to get as many points as possible.

Also, does the HHA still award those bonus points if you have duplicates in your house? Or is it only once per species?

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Does anyone have a Blue Falcon for trade? My town name, Falcon, is inspired by Captain Falcon so I'd really like to have it. I have a Mario Kart or Bill Blaster that I can trade for it.

Acid08

Banned
My happy little attic where murders definitely do not happen:

tumblr_mp8s968Muu1qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

Love the table arcade game item:

tumblr_mp8sa1Tbb21qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

Fantomex

If anyone has any Metroid or Link costume pieces theyd like to trade for Super Mario objects or Zelda objects let me know I'll be on all night :)

Levi

Banned
Same here, it takes me an hour or more. I have no idea how people do it in 30 minutes or less.

You need to aggressively scare away the roaches, tiger beetles, and hermit crabs. Every one there is a better beetle not spawning. Still not getting good spawns? Head inside real quick to reset all the spawns. Made 650k in bells tonight, just two trips, bell boom turned off, and about 45 minutes spent in total.

Bamihap

Good at being the bigger man
I'm new to NL. I would love to get some fruit to get started. I've got pears myself.

My code: 0989-3066-9932

acidagfc

Sooo, I finally got a dream parlor and it does not work for me :(
Says my internet connection is poor, which certainly is not true. Any fix for this?
I only tried to enter random dream, though.

Uhhh, Beardo wants six (!) signatures from other towns. Is there anyone who has 6 villagers up at the moment?

I just want to get rid of this damn checklist from my inventory!
DhXKv93.gif

You guys ever think about what you would do if the game let you choose an animal to play as instead of being a human? Who would you choose?

I'd have a hard time choosing between Jay and Champ

Champ is a cool monkey
Champ.png

I would kill to have him in my town haha. Somebody needs to move out so I have an empty space for emergency campers. Wish there was more control on people moving in and out

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Some pics from today:

tumblr_mp8sx6nYhn1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Shanadan can't even hit me when I'm standing still.

tumblr_mp8sycht341sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Doin' my civic duty.

tumblr_mp8szzYO2P1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

!

tumblr_mp8t7eufKM1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Nook sang me the song of his people for paying off my last house expansion loan.

tumblr_mp8ta4H7L11sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

This girl stayed in that position from the moment she joined the island (I was catching bugs). When I finished, I couldn't leave, so I decided to start a tour, since I could leave no matter what she was doing. Well, sat down on that chair and my game froze lol (duh). This screenshot was taken as I mashed every button to try to move off of it (had to just shut it off).

tumblr_mp8tgltGXI1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Stressful times.

tumblr_mp8tj170re1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Sounds like a good problem to have to me!

You need to aggressively scare away the roaches, tiger beetles, and hermit crabs. Every one there is a better beetle not spawning. Still not getting good spawns? Head inside real quick to reset all the spawns. Made 650k in bells tonight, just two trips, bell boom turned off, and about 45 minutes spent in total.

but... tiger beetles are worth as much as most of the ones on the trees

Cerity

Got the game from the promo on two days ago and I've been completely sucked back into the AC world. Had my first proper funny moment today.
iJwvh17.jpg

She just bough the blue striped shirt you start with.

suzu

Same here, it takes me an hour or more. I have no idea how people do it in 30 minutes or less.

I did everything on that guide; still takes me an hour or more. Beetles HATE to spawn.

What VsRobot said.

Run at them or smack the net near them and the sucky bugs will make a beeline into the ocean.

Takes me anywhere from 30-45 minutes to fill up the entire basket before heading back to town (and that is without goliath beetles).

Sometimes you just get really lucky and get a ton of golden/hercules beetles spawning, instead of the cheaper ones.

but... tiger beetles are worth as much as most of the ones on the trees

The beetles most people are going for spawn only on the palm trees and are worth 6k to 12k.

IrishNinja

much love again to VT_Brian, this fight club basement's coming together! thanks again for the boots as well

was just saying i cant find any art to get blathers onto the storage space, poncho sold me a FAKE...thought we were bros, bro

Love the table arcade game item:

tumblr_mp8sa1Tbb21qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

oh crap i have to get that sometime now

hgc7ngF.jpg

I like watching him swim out past buoy barrier and munch on his scallop. :D

still my favorite villager. i suck at catching scallops as it is but poor museum will never see one as long as he exists

Thanks, eudaemonic!

jJsuDmx.gif

whoah, congrats m'man! does that mean you completed it or wha?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Pinch Punch first of the month...

HAVE SOME RAIN!

Oh and I got a letter from: "Mom" telling me it is summer now.

Of gee, so what was I experiencing the previous month? Sprummer?

IrishNinja

I just had to get signatures from another town for Beardo...

He gave me a yellow certificate in return. And I got to see eudaemonic's lovely, thriving town with interesting animals!

nice! im guessing the sigs you needed were not possible in your town cause of lazy sleeping bums?

speaking of, that redd dude better show up soon. i want to get this museum expansion already!

nice! im guessing the sigs you needed were not possible in your town cause of lazy sleeping bums?

speaking of, that redd dude better show up soon. i want to get this museum expansion already!

You'll actually get hit by your villagers at some point to go collect signatures from another town. I had it happen to me the night before. Kind of a pain if you don't have someone you can bug off hand. :(

Yeah, I saw some CF screenshots and the characters proportions look bizarre now. I think I prefer the New Leaf height increase.

Wait, they didn't bother updating the character models from WW? I know CF was largely a cut & paste job, but I didn't know it was that bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom