• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

So does anyone else here fish for sharks with their eyes closed? I'm a really good anglers and generally am successful with sharks, but I've found when I close my eyes and rely only on sound, I react much faster, and don't prematurely reel in as often.

I harvested 21 perfect pears this morning. Can you believe that shit? :p

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
OT3 already? Nice.

Anyone have high-priced turnips today?

Crayons

Banned
How do I display a pattern as a pillow, like in this picture?

Rc5nVtv.png

zigg

Looks like setting my SSID to Bestbuy (and leaving it that way!) is blocking the normal NOA item. Arrggh, I don't want to keep futzing with this.

cluderi

Random questions.

If I have the max number of villagers and create a new char to pattern mule does it make another villager leave to make room for the new guys house?

Other players can't access my HH showcase or main street so I'm guessing the the only way they can get stuff I've discovered is through me buying it from the catalog and trading it?

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
I think I have all the fish available thus far in my encyclopedia. I only have about 20 slots left. Now I need monthly exclusive fish. Any time travelers willing to help?

Megatron

Flipping through the guide, it seems the rarest neighbors are cows. There are only 3 of them. I have 2 in my village, lol. But one of them should be leaving on the fourth. Which will be a relief because I never know which one the villagers want me to go find.

I've been hoarding ores but is there some use to them? I know Cyrus customizes things with them but I haven't seen anything I want :/

Honestly, if you don't want any of the items just sell the ores.
I save Sapphire ores since I'm gem-ifying the Blue series.
I save Silver ores for a future gem-ification of another series.
I save Gold ores for the rad furniture they make on their own.
Everything else I sell.
It varies from person to person, so if you don't like any of the custom furniture sell the ores.

zigg

Flipping through the guide, it seems the rarest neighbors are cows. There are only 3 of them. I have 2 in my village, lol. But one of them should be leaving on the fourth. Which will be a relief because I never know which one the villagers want me to go find.
What, do they just say "go talk to the cow"?

Ragnamith

Could anybody re-post that image which shows the perfect island tree-layout?
I remember seeing it in OT2, but cant seem to find it in there any more.

dantehemi

Where do I find this catalog? All I am hearing about is cataloging items, but I have no clue how to do it or where to even see my catalog?

zigg

Where do I find this catalog? All I am hearing about is cataloging items, but I have no clue how to do it or where to even see my catalog?
Once you get the first Nookling store upgrade, it'll be on a machine inside. Nearly everything (except certain categories) that has passed through your inventory will be in your catalog and many will be reorderable.

Alright, let me get empty my town and then you can come in.

I'll need your FC, too.

When the Nooklings upgrade for the first time, you can access a catalog in the store that has every item you've picked up in it. You can reorder most of these things from there. So if someone comes to my town, I can drop a piece of furniture and they can pick it up to catalogue it. Then they drop it again and they can go back to their town and order it from the shop.

MicH

Just got the shaved ice-cream lamp with _The Cloud as a secondary connection with encryption. Very nice!

gcubed

as a note from... hell, 6 pages ago (100pp). Gamestop (at least in my area) is running a 50% trade in bonus for members without any need for a coupon. Have a shiny new 3dsxl and AC

Chopper

Random questions.

If I have the max number of villagers and create a new char to pattern mule does it make another villager leave to make room for the new guys house?
This is a great question.

Also:
So do we know if neighbours can move in "anywhere", or if there are predetermined spots for their houses that I can take into account when planning my town? I liked that in Wild World that if the spot was vacated there was a signpost there instead, so I could just plant flowers around it.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
So my Club LOL isn't being built. Dr Shrunk showed up, I got the signatures and all that, gave them to him. And now nothing. Is there anything else I need to do?

Nightz

So my Club LOL isn't being built. Dr Shrunk showed up, I got the signatures and all that, gave them to him. And now nothing. Is there anything else I need to do?

Just wait a few days. You won't see any construction like the other buildings. It'll just show up.

Other players can't access my HH showcase or main street so I'm guessing the the only way they can get stuff I've discovered is through me buying it from the catalog and trading it?

Nope, player count doesn't affect max villagers. 10 villagers + 4 players is the max.

What do you mean by other players? Visitors from online, or other characters that play on your same copy of the game?
The HHA needs to be unlocked, and main street should be available for anyone visiting or playing the game.

MicH

Are you serious?

OK, so Muffy just sold me another painting. She sold me one last night as well. In total she has now sold me 4 paintings so far. More than ANY OTHER villager in my town. ALL three up to now has been real, which is absolutely incredible.

The careful painting she just sold me... is also real. WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOME MUFFY WHEN I TRY TO HATE YOU?

That's it. She's the only one suggesting public works projects and clearly likes me enough to sell me four legit paintings. You're staying, pal!

IrishNinja

wall of shame even tho i was LTTP, yessss

Tried to make it look like Mario NES. lol

sX9kFnT.jpg

Still need to get the Mario flooring.

nice! is that a wallpaper or did you make it

wait can we make wallpapers

items i would like to hold for a second to catalog:

gamecube shelf (unless its a nintendo item?)
arcade machine (other game room stuff!)
glass display case (small/for triforce)
samurai sword
non-ranch bookcase
world map, anything that'd be cool for a study
photo/display frame for pics
toilet, nice tub - bathroom stuff!
classic furniture, i only have chair
seaside stuff - have ship compass, that's it
boxing/fight club is mostly done, could use a grimy wallpaper tho
any art piece, ill pay you mannn lemme get blathers rolling on this expansion already
any music at all

just putting together a few rooms...i have a few things in my catalog i could order too so lemme know! i got a buncha modern furniture, some space stuff, few rare things i'm sure.

vehn

I heard the boat guy say "mayhaps" and one of the villagers said she was "sopping wet" from the rain... A Song of Ice and Fire references, no doubt!

cluderi

Nope, player count doesn't affect max villagers. 10 villagers + 4 players is the max.

What do you mean by other players? Visitors from online, or other characters that play on your same copy of the game?
The HHA needs to be unlocked, and main street should be available for anyone visiting or playing the game.

Cool, ty.

Other players as in people visiting my town over the net.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Trade list

Have
Bill Blaster
Triple Bananas
Red Pikmin(hat)
Green Shell
Big Bro's Mustache
Varia Suit Shoes
Fire Flower

Want
Hero's Cap
Hero's Tunic
Hero's Boots
Pikmin
Varia Suit Body
Bad Bro's Mustache

Velcro Fly

There any good websites for QR codes or town tunes? Feel like I want to do a little bit of customizing but can't find anything good like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom