• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

Some of you guys are so mean to your villagers. :(
When Annalise was moving out and cried because she'd miss me, I just couldn't do it anymore.

Also Muffy has been VERY good to me lately, so I only want Wendy out and that's because she's blocking my house

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Anyone keeps getting one specific item that keeps coming back to you that you want to kill it with fire? If one more of the townsfolk gift me a pineapple bed, I'm burning the place down to the ground.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Anyone by chance have a spare Archelon Torso? It's the last fossil I need for that museum wing. Don't ahve much to trade other than a few gold ore nuggets (2) or a super mushroom. But I can pay 30k for it, well above any selling price at Re-Tail.

MicH

Anyone keeps getting one specific item that keeps coming back to you that you want to kill it with fire? If one more of the townsfolk gift me a pineapple bed, I'm burning the place down to the ground.
Yup. Lovely tee. MY GOD JUST BURN IT ALREADY.

Next time it's going in the trash

For the first two weeks, I mailed my villagers everyday with a peach (my native fruit). Now its the only thing offered in trades. 'Oh I see you have that expensive bug/fish? Mind if I trade for a peach?' ack.

Sol1dus

Started laying down pathways for the first time today! Started by connecting all my houses around mine and also a lone path for the police station to the event square. Looking pretty good, I really like this pattern.

BOIVbrSCUAAxi8W.jpg

Redd also stopped by for the first time so I got my second real painting. Gruff was nice enough to sell me my first.

BOIWTCcCEAAQQ5y.jpg

Also got my second camper in the form of this crazy Kabuki cat. He looked so unique I had to convince him to move in right away. Kind of really want that Takoyaki Octopus I've seen in pictures though :(

BOIWdYaCAAA78ec.jpg
BOIWo48CAAAdNwz.jpg

Can you point me to that pattern with the bricks? I can't find it and I'm bored of the one I have down.

Edit: WELP. You've already posted it. :p

Anyone one got one of em bamboo thingies? I want to grow some.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
For the two weeks, I mailed my villagers everyday with a peach (my native fruit). Now its the only thing offer in trades. 'Oh I see you have that expensive bug/fish? Mind if I trade for a peach?' ack.

Flurry wanted a river fish for scientific research and gave me a computer in return. BECAUSE FLURRY IS AWESOME.

Yukimi.jpg

So, what's the deal with the shaved ice lamp EU DLC? Can you order it from the catalogue? And if so, can someone let me catalogue it?

I have the raccoon wall clock, the rainbow screen and the palm tree lamp if someone needs to catalogue those o:

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Trash cans man. Gotten like 7

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Anyone have any spare real paintings? I just need one for the store. Hugh gave me one once but it disappeared somehow... I'll pay big bells!

still hunting for axes if you have a gold axe and willing to come over and chop the trees on my path please PM me

if you are willing to trade a silver axe for a silver net please PM me
EWmof.gif

Coquette

Are you serious?

OK, so Muffy just sold me another painting. She sold me one last night as well. In total she has now sold me 4 paintings so far. More than ANY OTHER villager in my town. ALL three up to now has been real, which is absolutely incredible.

The careful painting she just sold me... is also real. WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOME MUFFY WHEN I TRY TO HATE YOU?

That's it. She's the only one suggesting public works projects and clearly likes me enough to sell me four legit paintings. You're staying, pal!

And tomorrow Muffy announces she's moving. :p

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Just hit hour 80 for Animal Crossing!

I've had my 3DS since launch, 2nd place is Pokemon white with 67 hours. 3rd place is ocarina of time with 28 hours. then it drops to 12 hours for something I forget.

good work animal crossing!

Since it's pretty much a day ahead in my village due to me adjusting the clock on my 3DS to match my sleep schedule, it's my birthday in my town today:

hni_0072_jpg5iswe.jpg

Yay, Del was the one who greeted me and took me to his house for the party~ :D Was hoping it would be him, since he's probably my favorite of my current villagers, but wasn't sure if it would be since I started playing like two hours before he usually wakes up.

hni_0074_jpgpxs08.jpg

Unfortunately, my other bros like Lyman, Keaton, and Jeremiah didn't make it to the party it seems. Ah well though--I caught them later and they gave me their warm wishes all the same, so it's all good~ :D

hni_0048_mpoocse6.jpg

So true.

hni_0015_jpgnms8q.jpg

So happy~ :D

mattchuuu

Neo Member
A work in progress...

tumblr_mpachcIreM1svd528o1_400.jpg

It's been exciting seeing what this turns into each day as plants grow and new ideas come to me. I'm looking forward to a couple of weeks when the hibiscus flowers bloom. I'm REALLY excited for december time, when I'll replace all the bushes and trees with holly bushes and pines decorated in christmas lights. The two trees I planted next to me will become stumps to sit down.

tumblr_mpaco12FFv1svd528o1_400.jpg

Shrunk is such a lovable fuck up of a comedian.

tumblr_mpacp8Xn3U1svd528o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpacqgv69g1svd528o1_400.jpg

Tucker then thanked me with a gift of a fan palm. I normally wouldn't think the pun is intended, but that's almost hard to believe with this game. haha

Midou

No way to push villagers into leaving is there? Seems cruel and I like most of them, but would like to see some new ones.

One villager I didn't like said they were going to leave and I said okay, but then they spoke to a sibling of mine's character, and they also said okay to them leaving, and then the villager changed their mind and said 'if you're going to let me go so easily I'll stay until I can convince you that you want me around'. Dammit.

Fuck off Brewster, you're only letting me have one coffee a day? Some of us have to work for a living doing more than limiting our customers to 1 drink a day!

MicH

All she does for me is tell me how to stack fruit. :p

Also, at some point, probably not tonight, I have a cat tree for you to catalog if you'd like. :)
Thank you, I would love to catalog it. Did you get your own shaved ice-cream lamp?

Coquette

Thank you, I would love to catalog it. Did you get your own shaved ice-cream lamp?

No. Not sure I can. I tried the "_TheCloud" thing before and it didn't work. I may try again tomorrow but I'm playing on a US 3DS so I'm not sure I'll be able to. We shall see.

Elija2

Wow, I just barely made it onto the OT2 Hall of Shame.

Pate wanted to move out today, but I convinced her not to. Not long after, she suggested a lighthouse. I'm glad I got her to stick around.

Also, the Rich guy they sent out via Spotpass has less badges than me, just like Reggie. He doesn't even have a fully upgraded house. These guys have had the game long before anyone else (outside of Japan), yet it looks like they haven't made much progress in the game. Rich does have the fake scary painting with the cool hand gesture though, so that's kinda cool.

MicH

That'd be awesome! But if it's a pain in the ass, don't worry about it. :)
No problem, I have two copies and I just fuck around with the other copy.

(don't want a second character in my game as their tent takes up valuable space on the map, so Inuse the dummy town to do random shit lol)

milkham

rookie is scared
YW8Kmst.jpg

no one else caring about the lighthouse
xmQDzY6.jpg

uh.. nice house
qZSgGXx.jpg

who's town is Campvill?
rnUugQv.jpg

shrunk troubles
UDUmwin.jpg
ORxmBlb.jpg
MzmIjvT.jpg

keaton knows the truth
944AOZY.jpg

Visited Philia's town and broke the fourth wall
utKL7EA.jpg

got sweaty in her living room
vWIWuZr.jpg

Found the Cage exhibit at Iresecia's town
8wt8hfd.jpg

Coquette

No problem, I have two copies and I just fuck around with the other copy.

(don't want a second character in my game as their tent takes up valuable space on the map, so Inuse the dummy town to do random shit lol)

That's amazing.
I've totally thought about doing the same thing.

Megatron

Originally Posted by Galactic Fork

Well mine keep getting fleas! I've sent letters, and put up board posts warning them with ominous drastic measures... But no! More fleas! Filthy animals.

One of mine got a flea, after I sold one to her just the day before. OH GEE I WONDER HOW YOU GOT IT.

LOL! Both of these comments made me laugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom