• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koomaster

Interesting detail but there is a different message when catching an evening cicada if it's raining in your town...

No rain...
tumblr_mpa5mpyuo61swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Raining...
tumblr_mpa5lgfsRL1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Anyone notice if other bugs have more than one catching message?

So I've heard that having the camp site means you can get an extra 10th villager to move in to your town. How exactly does it work, do you just get a random animal start camping and then they move in? Do they move in on top of the campsite and then the site is gone?

SmithnCo

Does anyone have any pirate furniture from Pascal that they'd be willing to trade? Gonna make a pirate themed room to go with my Luffy outfit. I have fossils and other things I could trade.

Do you need a pirate telescope or anchor?

So I've heard that having the camp site means you can get an extra 10th villager to move in to your town. How exactly does it work, do you just get a random animal start camping and then they move in? Do they move in on top of the campsite and then the site is gone?

You get a random camper and you can convince them to move in. Then after a few days they make a new house in town, not over the campsite.

Roto13

Anyone want to trade some fossils?

I need the following:

Ankylo Tail
Archaeopteryx
Diplo Tail
Iguanadon Torso
Megacero Skull
Sabertooth Skull
Spino Skull
Spino Torso
Tricera Skull
Tricera Torso

And I have:

Ankylo Torso x2
Coprolite
Dimetrodon Torso x2
Dometrodon Skull
Iguanadon Tail
Megacero Torso
Pachy Tail
Parasaur Skull
Parasaur Torso
Ptera Left Wing
Ptera Skull
Raptor Skull
Raptor Torso
Sabertooth Torso x2
Spino Tail
Tricera Tail x2
Trilobite

Friend code is in my profile. Any takers?

You get a random camper and you can convince them to move in. Then after a few days they make a new house in town, not over the campsite.

So the villager moving in isn't set in stone? Does that mean I can just keep letting random animals camp out until I get one that I want to move in and then persuade them? If so that'd be fantastic.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Damn I can't believe this game is on OT3 already!

I want to buy this game, but probably won't until sometime in the Fall. I have too much to play right now. I hope people are still playing this game hardcore once the Fall/Winter season rolls around. Probably not with the PS4/X-Bone... but I hope I'll be able to visit some towns by then.

This just seems like the perfect summer time game!

Anyone want to trade some fossils?

I need the following:

Ankylo Tail
Archaeopteryx
Diplo Tail
Iguanadon Torso
Megacero Skull
Sabertooth Skull
Spino Skull
Spino Torso
Tricera Skull
Tricera Torso

And I have:

Ankylo Torso x2
Coprolite
Dimetrodon Torso x2
Dometrodon Skull
Iguanadon Tail
Megacero Torso
Pachy Tail
Parasaur Skull
Parasaur Torso
Ptera Left Wing
Ptera Skull
Raptor Skull
Raptor Torso
Sabertooth Torso x2
Spino Tail
Tricera Tail x2
Trilobite

Friend code is in my profile. Any takers?

Iguanodon torso for Dimetrodon skull?

What're some items that go well with the Rococo set?
After I expand the room, there'll still be a lot of room left.

I suppose I could get a 2nd chair.

You're collecting the Rococo series? Could I possibly come by and catalogue some of it sometime? I've only managed to get the sofa, bed, and flooring but I'd like to complete it. Trying for an antique/steampunk type sitting room. I could bring some things with me if you're looking for anything in particular that I might have. Or just pay you in bells for your time.

I'd pay through the nose for a Rococo bed.

I have the bed. I could order it for you if you like and drop it off sometime this week. (I'm on my way out right now.) But please drop me a PM if you want it.

gLs1hJz.jpg

This is what happens when you go to Club LOL with 3 dudes. Greg peaces out early and I end up dancing with the Frog.

L07r66X.jpg

Yes!

u1FSZux.jpg

Great spot in a Japanese town in fall

tt1Lir1.jpg

Jamming in one of Seven's neighbor's digs.

dqswxi0.jpg

Seven and his girl get down

k8qxD4A.jpg

Island in July

K' Dash

So guys, I have an entire Hero outfit for anyone willing to give me their Sloppy Furniture, 3 or 4 pieces and it is yours.

PM me if interested.

Wow, that would be great. I can take them or catalog, either way. You need just the telescope or the anchor and wallpaper too?

I'm down for whatever you'd like. Catalog or straight up purchase. As for what I want, I already have the anchor so I'd only need the telescope and the wallpaper.

I have the cannon and the Jolly Roger flag you could have if I could buy the rest of the Rococo pieces I'm missing from you.

Did you just say Jolly Roger flag? What do you need?

Leeness

Would anyone be able to give me a new bed? Or let me catalog one?

I've had this ugly common bed forever. D: Nothing ever comes up in Nooks.

I don't know what to trade, but you can look through my stuff and see if there is anything?

ckohler

I found a really great path pattern set, but the whole set consists of 12 pieces. How are people able to use the whole set in their town if you can only hold 10 patterns?!

SmithnCo

I'm down for whatever you'd like. Catalog or straight up purchase. As for what I want, I already have the anchor so I'd only need the telescope and the wallpaper.

Ok, I can get you the telescope and wall. I'm down for catalogging since it's probably more convenient.

Insaniac

So does anyone else here fish for sharks with their eyes closed? I'm a really good anglers and generally am successful with sharks, but I've found when I close my eyes and rely only on sound, I react much faster, and don't prematurely reel in as often.

SmithnCo

So does anyone else here fish for sharks with their eyes closed? I'm a really good anglers and generally am successful with sharks, but I've found when I close my eyes and rely only on sound, I react much faster, and don't prematurely reel in as often.

Yeah, it's a nice trick. I don't get faked out when I see the fish going for it if I just react to sound.

The_Lump

Banned
So, been ploughing a good 35 hours into this since last week. Loving every second.

Question for the thread: What's the benefit to building a police station w/ public works? Does it do anything?

Megatron

I fish for everything else that way, but with Sharks, I feel I need my eyes also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom