• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

BOIN2NMCAAAwaFc.jpg:large

#2DEEP4ME

i wish i was better at catching scallops just for these moments
#TeamPascal4LYFE

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
So I bought a villager's lamp from their room and it goes dark; I exit and come back in and it's lit without a lamp.
Must burn....

Wolfe

wall of shame even tho i was LTTP, yessss

nice! is that a wallpaper or did you make it

wait can we make wallpapers

items i would like to hold for a second to catalog:

gamecube shelf (unless its a nintendo item?)
arcade machine (other game room stuff!)
glass display case (small/for triforce)
samurai sword
non-ranch bookcase
world map, anything that'd be cool for a study
photo/display frame for pics
toilet, nice tub - bathroom stuff!
classic furniture, i only have chair
seaside stuff - have ship compass, that's it
boxing/fight club is mostly done, could use a grimy wallpaper tho
any art piece, ill pay you mannn lemme get blathers rolling on this expansion already
any music at all

just putting together a few rooms...i have a few things in my catalog i could order too so lemme know! i got a buncha modern furniture, some space stuff, few rare things i'm sure.

Is your town open? I have a few more things you might want to catalog.

SmithnCo

That's weird. I'm almost positive I tried to order it from Reggie's house and it wouldn't let me like it was some kind of special item.

You can't order furniture that people have customized from the HHA. Reggie's is black and the standard game shelf is pink.

mooseman

Anyone have good turnip prices? I bought 100000 bells worth of turnips but they are only buying for 104 bells today. My FCC is 371173325453

Chopper

tumblr_mpa92tp4yM1qz9t7co1_400.jpg

My space room is almost done! And if you couldn't tell, I got Shampoodle today!
How'd you even come across all that stuff? I've been playing for over two weeks and have only accumulated a load of random bits from a number of different series. Nothing like the collection required to conceive obtaining a whole set!

olimpia84

Anyone have good turnip prices? I bought 100000 bells worth of turnips but they are only buying for 104 bells today. My FCC is 371173325453

I think you have to wait until Tuesdays for the prices to get good. There's a turnip price thread in the community section btw, so you might want to sub to that.

Velcro Fly

Man why the hell do my dumb villagers always want rare and unique items from me. Yeah sure Peaches I'll sell you my one of a kind item that I can't reorder for 1,070 bells. Sure thing!

Real talk I think I'll just bum out in people's towns when they're helping people catalogue stuff.

If anyone is doing that right now, could I also catalogue random items? :lol

Edit: nvm busy

Lucent

tumblr_mp9m4fzFqF1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

Hmmm.... Something phallic here....

tumblr_mp9mh82PXP1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

Yes, yes you do.

tumblr_mp9mp5Euen1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

Of all the lazy.... She's standing right next to you!

[
tumblr_mp9mqkID4s1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

Was that so hard?

tumblr_mp9txsN7Ag1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

You can drop all the not so subtle hints you want, I already have a cat. Keep it moving, buddy.

[
tumblr_mp9u1cfDBi1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp9xoaRrfw1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

Yeah sure, give you a 10,000 bell beetle so you can give me a shirt or something? Get away from me.

tumblr_mp9xph0AhA1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

Now that I see that face in my house, I can't unsee it.

Judging by your responses to the animals, I don't think you deserve that halo. =P

And yeah that house face. lol

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Would it be okay if I visited someone's town? I'm curious! 4527-7224-5126 :)

Sure, I'll open my gate, though not sure how long. Feel free to take extra fruit, just not my perfect apples. Also, take Paula if you want, I don't really like her.

FC is in my profile

Fantomex

How did some of you make japanese friends in this game?

and I'm still hoping one of you fine noble people invite me to your town to take advantage of your Shampoodles!

The other day both my fortune cookie items were the same ones. Like, the 2 I got that day were exactly the same. :|

Wasn't even a very interesting one, just the triple banana peels from Mario Kart.

ramyeon

Started laying down pathways for the first time today! Started by connecting all my houses around mine and also a lone path for the police station to the event square. Looking pretty good, I really like this pattern.

BOIVbrSCUAAxi8W.jpg

Redd also stopped by for the first time so I got my second real painting. Gruff was nice enough to sell me my first.

BOIWTCcCEAAQQ5y.jpg

Also got my second camper in the form of this crazy Kabuki cat. He looked so unique I had to convince him to move in right away. Kind of really want that Takoyaki Octopus I've seen in pictures though :(

BOIWdYaCAAA78ec.jpg
BOIWo48CAAAdNwz.jpg

Atomski

Ugh trying to connect to people today but keep getting an error. Followed all the router, dmz junk hoping to get it to work but even with all that changed no dice. Lame..

IrishNinja

Is your town open? I have a few more things you might want to catalog.

opening now! got a few minutes before gym, you're the best wolfe

Real talk I think I'll just bum out in people's towns when they're helping people catalogue stuff.

If anyone is doing that right now, could I also catalogue random items? :lol

spin-chan did you add me back bro
if so feel free to shmon

IrishNinja

Wolfe you're the man! thanks again, gonna hook up this house right quick before im out, please let me know when you're lookin for stuff dude

Eyothrie

Started laying down pathways for the first time today! Started by connecting all my houses around mine and also a lone path for the police station to the event square. Looking pretty good, I really like this pattern.

BOIVbrSCUAAxi8W.jpg

I do too! Did you make it yourself? Want.

Velcro Fly

Hope the old chop down a tree and replant a fruit tree in the exact same spot method still works so I can start getting a solid fruit stream going. Then I can be more daring in how much I plant and where. Still need lemons and coconuts but I can get those if I ever get the right mini games on the Island.

Caught quite a few new bugs today and even a couple new fish. Even changed my town tune. And got Samson to stop using "bo peep" as his catch phrase. Nice relaxing evening fooling around in my town a little bit. Exactly what I wanted out of the game!

Levi

Banned
How'd you even come across all that stuff? I've been playing for over two weeks and have only accumulated a load of random bits from a number of different series. Nothing like the collection required to conceive obtaining a whole set!

The space station was the first ever item I bought in this game, took it as a sign and traded for the rest. Only one piece missing, the Moon!

I would pay one million bells for it, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom