• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coquette

Do the villagers donate towards public works or do I have to pay for everything myself?

They'll donate some but it's peanuts compared to the whole cost. So when Isabelle said, "Yay we did it!" what she really means is, "Yay the Mayor ponied up all the pennies and the rest of the townsfolk are freeloading off your generosity!"

I've already caught 5 different kinds of cicadas, a stinkbug, and a walking leaf. I could make good money if they were worth more.

Chopper

So do we know if neighbours can move in "anywhere", or if there are predetermined spots for their houses that I can take into account when planning my town? I liked that in Wild World that if the spot was vacated there was a signpost there instead, so I could just plant flowers around it.

Also, has anyone got a neighbours picture yet, cos I haven't seen anyone here brag about it!

It's been absolutely hooning with rain all day today. I can stop selling my gyroids now that my museum expansion opens up tomorrow. Finally!

Also, I had no guest today. Feels bad man. :(

OT3 :eek:

Well, some updates from my town. Still a work in progress. I changed the path patterns I was using and moved around some trees and made some "corridors"

QNtsUpC.jpg

Some flowers and trees framed by the paths

mWSLX9x.jpg

B5oLHpX.jpg

And my new flower clock plaza :) I just planted the trees around it. I'm building street lamps to avoid any animals moving in front of it :/

6Tr42wP.jpg

Wolfe

Got 4 more fossil dupes today, thought I'd re-list them all in case anyone needs one or more.

Shark tooth
Mammoth skull
Apato skull
Stego skull x2
Styraco tail
Diplo chest
Iguanodon skull
Dimetrodon skull
Coprolite x2

Not really looking for anything myself, maybe if someone has a spare Hero's pants, otherwise these are free to whoever wants them.

mantidor

I absolutely love the rotating coin. IMO, the best Nintendo item that I've seen so far but I haven't seen them all.

I think I'm going to collect items that move without me touching them. Though I really loved how the Master Sword or Midna's looked.

Doing some hardcore bug hunting/fishing right now as I just got the island but what the heck is the squeaking noise? Is that Lloid?

Tiger beetles, look for them in the center of the island.

I just got the salon, and the second floor of the Museum. I got Club LOL, and the Dream suite. The Dream suite is cool, but I am kinda over it already, and I have not put in enough time into the Club. I haven’t missed a day of playing.

Pangya

Any Europeans willing to trade their shaved ice lamp DLC? I believe it's 1 per character, so you can technically get 4 if you made extra characters. PM me if you would like to negotiate something!

MicH

Alright, I have a few more fossils for trade. Please do PM me if you wish to trade :D

I have the following extra fossils:

Megacero tail
Ichthyo skull
Pachy skull
T-rex skull
Diplo neck

I need the following fossils:

T-rex torso
Tyraco torso
Stego tail
Tricera skull
Para torso
Ammonite
Archeleon torso
Megacerops skull
Ankylo torso
Ptera left wing
Apato tail
Diplo hip
Diplo tail
Sabertooth skull

Midou

Really wish villagers contributed more to stuff like public works projects or the re-tail shop. It feels a bit lacking in general in this regard.

What's a good way to find those road textures people have been posting? :p

Grizzo

I wish there was a way to remove rocks. My Fountain area would be perfect, if only I could remove a rock.

Tell me about it. I need to remove one too. I thought you could do that with the hammer (which you can get on the island), but nope, that's just a toy, not a tool.

SmithnCo

He's talking about the silver shovel :D

I think the silver shovel gives you many ores when you're hitting the "fake rock" each day (instead of one when you use the regular shovel).

lol, dunno how I missed that. Whoops.

The shovel sometimes gives you ores instead of money from the money rock. But it rarely happens for me.

Koomaster

Had the last thread open in a tab (all the time) and clicked to reply and I couldn't. Didn't realize we had already hit OT3. Hello new thread. :)

Coquette

He's talking about the silver shovel :D

I think the silver shovel gives you many ores when you're hitting the "fake rock" each day (instead of one when you use the regular shovel).

The shovel doesn't guarantee ore instead of gold. I've used it twice now and still got gold.

Does anyone have a Royal Crown I could catalogue so I can buy it? I missed the one in my Ables today since I was 15 minutes too late.

You can have any of these that you need and I'd pay a few bells, say 50-100k

Para Tail
Ankylo Skull
Ankylo Tail
Apato Torso
Dimetrodon Tail
Diplo Skull
Mega Torso
Apato Torso

natertots

Does anyone have the store(s) that sells the silver shovel or any other silver item? Would also like to get my hands on the slingshot. Will gladly come over and pay.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Hmmm Do the patterns Sable is working on at her machine indicate what will be on sale tomorrow?

Does anyone have any pirate furniture from Pascal that they'd be willing to trade? Gonna make a pirate themed room to go with my Luffy outfit. I have fossils and other things I could trade.

Iph

Banned
It's Canada Day and I am trying to make a "canada flag" shaped and coloured platinng with flowers but I need more white flowers. Anyone mind trading or selling some? Will post pics?

My friend code is 1091-7557-0540.

MicH

Does anyone have the store(s) that sells the silver shovel or any other silver item? Would also like to get my hands on the slingshot. Will gladly come over and pay.
I can get you both a Silver Slingshot and a Silver shovel if you want.

OT3 :eek:

Well, some updates from my town. Still a work in progress. I changed the path patterns I was using and moved around some trees and made some "corridors"

QNtsUpC.jpg

Some flowers and trees framed by the paths

mWSLX9x.jpg

B5oLHpX.jpg

And my new flower clock plaza :) I just planted the trees around it. I'm building street lamps to avoid any animals moving in front of it :/

6Tr42wP.jpg

Did you make those path patterns yourself or is there a link to them somewhere?

Ergh I hit that 5 item order limit in Rich's house in the showcase...I want more of his stuff. His basement has pretty much everything I want other than the gyroids attending "church" of course.

Hopefully, the next Animal Crossing game will give you the option to change your facial appearance. They could totally throw in a plastic surgeon character who partners with Shampoodle in the cosmetic arena. I'm surprised they haven't done something like that yet, to be honest. Not too sure what animal they'd be--maybe any sort of reptile that sheds skin.

Anyway, I'm glad July is here. Gonna be fun pulling out new fish and whatnot. With the month changing, though, I realized I may not have caught all of the available fish/bugs from June. I really hope I did, but I never made an effort to check off the different kinds. Oh well, I guess.

MicH

Suddenly way too many towns open. Don't know who the person I have to trade with is. I hope I chose the right one LOL

Busaiku

What're some items that go well with the Rococo set?
After I expand the room, there'll still be a lot of room left.

I suppose I could get a 2nd chair.

dantehemi

Don't know how I'm gonna deal with going back to work tomorrow I picked this game up on Friday and had a great time all long weekend playing it, now I'm gonna be at work thinking what my town is up to....how am I gonna do this lol

Do you have any of the patchwork stuff, or maybe any of the zap suits?

If not, I'll just wander around your town. It just takes up space in my closet.
I have: Green Zap Pants, Red Zap Pants, Zap Boots and a Patchwork chair, but i'd have to order it from my catalog. I can also give you some perfect fruit if you'd like. I have apple, oranges pears and cherries.

I have a red zap suit.
Bro, why?

Unicorn

Hopefully, the next Animal Crossing game will give you the option to change your facial appearance. They could totally throw in a plastic surgeon character who partners with Shampoodle in the cosmetic arena. I'm surprised they haven't done something like that yet, to be honest. Not too sure what animal they'd be--maybe any sort of reptile that sheds skin.

Anyway, I'm glad July is here. Gonna be fun pulling out new fish and whatnot. With the month changing, though, I realized I may not have caught all of the available fish/bugs from June. I really hope I did, but I never made an effort to check off the different kinds. Oh well, I guess.
A pug

dantehemi

Been getting a lot of trade offers from some of my villagers, I just traded a regal chair for a vegetarian shirt. How am I supposed to know what is good to trade or not?

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
I have: Green Zap Pants, Red Zap Pants, Zap Boots and a Patchwork chair, but i'd have to order it from my catalog. I can also give you some perfect fruit if you'd like. I have apple, oranges pears and cherries.

Bro, why?

Do the zap boots have a particular color? Or are they for all the suits? Either way I'd like that!
1934-0670-6722

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom