• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
tumblr_mpkkquHw5W1sv54gpo1_400.jpg

I hadn't noticed

Marbles

Just learned my first emotion from Dr.Shrunk. Loved the Seinfield music as he's doing his "routine".
My coffee shop is being built and I've just had my hair styled at Shampoodles.
Also caught a walking leaf today.
Overall a good start to the day. Pity I overslept and missed the Turnip lady, again.

Chopper

*sigh* I should stop being so nice, but yeah... whatever... give me your FC.

I'm very grateful, thankyou! As I said, I owe you one.

So this game is going to win GAF's GOTY. I can feel it. I mean, what else is there? :p

That zombie game?

But seriously, yeah, this.

Sure! 1607 1738 7398

I hope my XL will be fixed up and back to me in 2 weeks. Then I'll be on my main FC again.
What happened to your XL? Is the code I have null and void?

Chopper

Message me when you get high turnip prices ;) Invested 1.000.000 Bell in turnips today.
No problem, by the way. It's kinda sad that NA / EUR Region games don't get all the fun.
Ha ha. I sure will. I'm definitely owed a high price ths week!

Ahhh I achieved perfect town status today!

tumblr_mpkl3tH5j71sukkejo1_400.jpg

Building the police station pushed me over the qualifications, I guess.
All this further confirming Daisy as best neighbor since she suggested it.

tumblr_mpkl78gU471sukkejo1_400.jpg

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Ugh. So today was oz comicon. I brought my 3ds along, thought I'd get some street/spotpassess.

My hh academy showcase is now full, and ibe just gone through all 48 homes.

I'm now depressed, because of those 48 not even one had all the rooms like me.. or had more than one room (always main) fully expanded.

:( am I the only craxy obsessed weirdo in melb lol.

On the upside some one did have an almost complete rococo set. So im buying all that.

Animekatt

What happened to your XL? Is the code I have null and void

The touchscreen on my XL stopped working all together as I was playing AC. I had to send it in to Nintendo for repairs. :( I'm hoping that they can retain my character data, like my friendlist and streetpass stuff. In the meantime, I've been using my OG 3DS to play the game.

You can add my new friendcode until I (hopefully) get my normal profile back. Or you can wait til I have it back so I don't clog your friendlist with 2 codes of mine.

SuperSah

Banned
The touchscreen on my XL stopped working all together as I was playing AC. I had to send it in to Nintendo for repairs. :( I'm hoping that they can retain my character data, like my friendlist and streetpass stuff. In the meantime, I've been using my OG 3DS to play the game.

You can add my new friendcode until I (hopefully) get my normal profile back. Or you can wait til I have it back so I don't clog your friendlist with 2 codes of mine.

Was your game digital? ><

MicH

Just checked my activity log. 160 hours, played 160 times. Freaky.

Got some more bushes today so I could replant some of the ones I had to dig up. Town is coming along nicely!

celebi23

Just bought 1,980 Turnips at 100 bells each :p Bought/spent almost twice as much as last week :p Here's hoping someone's town is paying 500+ bells this week :p

I double my time everytime.
xD

How'd you do that to those buttons? They look awesome!

tumblr_inline_mh96lzPhzc1qz4rgp.gif

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=548552 >.>

Ugh. So today was oz comicon. I brought my 3ds along, thought I'd get some street/spotpassess.

My hh academy showcase is now full, and ibe just gone through all 48 homes.

I'm now depressed, because of those 48 not even one had all the rooms like me.. or had more than one room (always main) fully expanded.

:( am I the only craxy obsessed weirdo in melb lol.

On the upside some one did have an almost complete rococo set. So im buying all that.

I wish I had mine for the Best Buy Nintendo event that was happening on the 15th of last month. Haven't seen so many gamers in one place since the midnight launch of Halo Reach.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Just learned my first emotion from Dr.Shrunk. Loved the Seinfield music as he's doing his "routine".
My coffee shop is being built and I've just had my hair styled at Shampoodles.
Also caught a walking leaf today.
Overall a good start to the day. Pity I overslept and missed the Turnip lady, again.

Mine are still on sale. 104 though.

Edit: Actually I don't know if you can buy turnips from a Joan from a different town... If not, nevermind.

celebi23

An update on what's left:
So, I'm kinda running out of space soooo, everything must go! Everything on this list is FREE (except when stated otherwise)

Furnature
Modern Wood Bed (ACES11)
Soda Case (BannedEpisode)
Neon Sign (Wolfe)
Executive Toy
Reel-to-reel (Rocwell)
Wet Road Sign
Judge's Bell
Retro Fridge (Rocwell)
Dartboard
Paulownia Closet (BannedEpisode)
Hula Doll
Minimalistic Table
Spinning Wheel
Kiwi Stool
Manhole Cover
Shogi Board (Poltergust)
Lefty Desk
Space Shuttle (XeroSauce)
Time Clock (XeroSauce)
Time Clock
Dolly
Bear Pole
DJ's Turntable (Wolfe)
Mop
Watering Trough
Ebony Piano (Berek Halfhand)
Exercise Bike
Barbecue (mrklaw)
Balloon Bed
Shower
Tennis Table

Glasses
Steampunk Glasses (XeroSauce)
Superhero Mask
Gas Mask (Wolfe)
Rimmed Glasses
Monocle

Shirts
Reggae Tee
Detective Outfit (1x) (Poltergust)
Kiddie Tee
Zipper Shirt
Flame Shirt
Mint Gingham Tee
Nebula Shirt
Misty Tank
Blue-Strip Tee
Picnic Tee
Green Warm Up Jacket (Wolfe)
Dawn Tee
Chichi-Print Tee
No. 67 shirt
Melon Gingham Shirt

Pants
Chino Pants
Jinbei Shorts (XeroSauce)
Red-Zap Pants (drizzle)
Relay Shorts
Baseball Pants

Wallpaper
Mosaic Wall
Tent Wall
Kitchen Wall
Lovely Wall
Backgammon Wall

Hat
Fireman's Hat
Purple Knit Hat
Frog Cap (Speedwagon)
Orange Knit Hat
Dj Cap
Mohawk Wig
Melon Hat
White Cap
Green Knit Hat
Light-Blue Cap
Blue Pom-Pom Hat

Shoes
Tropical Sandals
Colorful Sneakers
Yellow Rain Boots
Ninja Sandals

Socks
Black Leggings
Gray Socks

Helmet
Green-Zap Helmet (Speedwagon)

Floors
Green Rug (BannedEpisode)

Music
K.K. Flamenco
Spring Blossoms
K.K. Moody

Gyroids
Mini Rustoid (nhlducks35)
Tall Bovoid (nhlducks35)
Tall Buzzoid (nhlducks35)
Tall Quazoid (nhlducks35)
Tall Strumboid (nhlducks35)
Tall Percoloid (nhlducks35)
Mega Drilldoid
Poltergoid

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Diplo Neck (UberTag)
Diplo Skull (MisterSamMan)
Diplo Skull (Rocwell)
Stego Torso (milkham)
T. Rex Skull
Raptor Torso
Ptera Skull

Nintendo Items (Bells for these would be nice)
red Pikmin
Triforce (MisterSamMan)
Hero's Pants (ACES11)

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. I don't have Club LOL yet so, I would like music to catalogue/take extras off of someone's hands. Here are the ones I already have:
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Birthday
K.K. Dicso
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Groove
K.K. House
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Moody
Spring Blossoms

And if you have any Cabanna stuff that isn't the Radio, Table or Bookshelf, I'll take any of those as well :D

BY2K

Membero Americo
So this game is going to win GAF's GOTY. I can feel it. I mean, what else is there? :p

I know it's gonna be my GOTY, either that or Metal Gear Rising.

But seriously, I picked up New Leaf digital on Friday and I can't put the damn 3DS down! So much to do! So much cash to make! I gotta pay Nook that 39k! Then I want that big house! And I want a Majora's Mask! HNNNNNGGGG

zroid

Banned
But seriously, I picked up New Leaf digital on Friday and I can't put the damn 3DS down! So much to do! So much cash to make! I gotta pay Nook that 39k! Then I want that big house! And I want a Majora's Mask! HNNNNNGGGG

Welcome to the dark side :3

RaidenZR

So yesterday Brewster tells me to come back today for a job. Today I speak to him and he says there's no work for me.

WTF? What gives?

Philia

Anyone got a fairy tale mailbox or fence?

I need to order my music lol but I keep forgetting while ordering furniture instead.

With THAT said... I have a complete alpine, rococo, sleek, modern, minimalist, modern wood at the moment. Its just the mail limit per a day that's taking a while to get them physically.

Right now I'm close to completing these next sets but I don't have the following:

Regal: Sofa
Classic: Flooring
Lovely: Chair, Dresser, Phone & Wallpaper
Polka Dot: Low Table, Stool, Bed, Clock, Wardrobe
Green: Wall clock, Wardrobe, Cabinet, Bed
Blue: Chair, Cabinet, Closet, Chest, Bed, Bench

I'll help you catalog with what I have (Alpine, Rococo, Regal, Sleek, Minimalist and some others).

I just bought this game Tuesday and I'm like super addicted to it lol. So far I've played for three days, got my house, almost near paying off the expansion and as well gaining my development pass. However Isabelle says my town wants more greenery, where do I find this garden shop or have I not yet unlocked it? I just met the turnip lady today

Animekatt

I need to order my music lol but I keep forgetting while ordering furniture instead.

With THAT said... I have a complete alpine, rococo, sleek, modern, minimalist, modern wood at the moment. Its just the mail limit per a day that's taking a while to get them physically.

Right now I'm close to completing these next sets but I don't have the following:

I'll help you catalog with what I have (Alpine, Rococo, Regal, Sleek, Minimalist and some others).

Please let me catalog the minimalist? I'll love you long time. :)

BowieZ

Banned
I just bought this game Tuesday and I'm like super addicted to it lol. So far I've played for three days, got my house, almost near paying off the expansion and as well gaining my development pass. However Isabelle says my town wants more greenery, where do I find this garden shop or have I not yet unlocked it? I just met the turnip lady today
I think that means planting trees, which requires a shovel. And at this stage, fruit to bury.

MicH

Let me check what I can order (if there's anything). I would love to catalog your complete Sleek and Modern Wood sets whenever available

EDIT:'
I can get you:

Polka-dot clock, dresser
Blue bench

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Guess today wasn't the best day to take it easy from Animal Crossing. Guess I'll just have to miss the event...

Had a quick look through my catalogue and I've got the Regal Sofa. I've ordered it and it'll arrive in less than an hour. If you have any Rococo stuff on hand could I catalogue it?

zroid

Banned
OH LAWD

Ed wanted to move out of my town today too! Do specific villagers have fixed dates on which they attempt to high-tail it? I told him to stay, obviously, and we had a bromance moment.

BowieZ

Banned
Oh okay. Isabelle gave me a peach but it never gave me the option to bury it. Am I doing something wrong? I'm sorry, I'm a noob to this game haha
That, or you can shake trees by standing next to them and pressing the A button.

Pick up the fruit that falls with the Y button.

Equip your shovel if you have one yet. Dig a hole with the A button, and while ensuring you are standing right next to the hole facing it, press X to access your pocket menu, and click on the fruit and select bury.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Anyone have a net/slingshot i can buy in their town?

3DS Friend Code:
2036-7060-9536

I get silver slingshots flying overhead every 6 seconds. You can have one of those, plus there's a net for sale.

Check my profile for FC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom