• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
That, or you can shake trees by standing next to them and pressing the A button.

Pick up the fruit that falls with the Y button.

Equip your shovel if you have one yet. Dig a hole with the A button, and while ensuring you are standing right next to the hole facing it, press X to access your pocket menu, and click on the fruit and select bury.

Ah.. I see haha. Thanks a lot. I finally got it to work, awesome!

Philia

Translation errors, I guess. The Blue Closet is a Wardrobe, the Blue Chest is a Dresser, and the Green Cabinet is a Pantry.

Anyway, I have the Green Bed, Green Pantry, Green Wardrobe, Blue Chair, Lovely Dresser, Lovely Chair, and Lovely Wall on hand if you still need any of them. I'd very much like to catalog the Regal series (I only have the carpet.) but I can bring them to you to catalog regardless. :)

Yep, I'd love to have you to come over! :) Let me pm you my FC.

Joan can't come to my town because Katie is here!!!! Someone please help me!

Edit: Nevermind, I told Katie to follow me, then went to the shopping district. When I came back she was nowhere to be found but Joan is here now!

Edit: Turnips for 90 bells

abundant

Today has been a good day, kinda. I finally got a perfect town, unlocked the Cafe, bought a silver fishing rod and net, and Mable gave me my second mannequin. The only bad thing to happen is I got two duds today from my fortune cookies.

I bought my first batch of turnips today. For the love of Animal Crossing god, PLEASE don't let me take a loss. I'm too poor as it is! I'll never get that third bridge.

Finally got Phineas again today!
Pretty sure he just doesn't come if it's raining, but who knows since it's been sunny a couple times and he hasn't shown.
Either way, it's fun to nab a ton of medals at once.

zroid

Banned
definitely the best item in the game

tumblr_mpksmuL6Mq1sv54gpo1_400.jpg

OMG Aero

Keep checking the turnip thread in the community section and you should be fine.
Yeah, with online trading you pretty much can't lose on the turnip market.
The only thing you have be wary of is to not get too greedy and hold out for a really high price that never comes, then you have to sell at a loss all small profit on Saturday.

Metaroo

Got perfect town yesterday! Also got K.K. Disco, which was awesome live. I have a ton of dupe fossils that i'll post up later today to see if anyone wants to trade.

Elija2

I only need 3 more fossils to complete my fossil exhibit. These fossils are:

Ankylo Torso
Diplo Tail
Iguanodon Tail

If anyone has any of them, I'd be willing to pay 10k each or trade one of my fossils for them. The fossils I have are:

T. rex skull
diplo hip
spino torso
stego skull
ammonite
spino tail
apato torso
parasaur skull
tricera tail
plesio skull
styraco torso
megacero skull
plesio neck
styraco skull
pachy skull
apato torso
shark tooth
spino skull
dimetrodon torso

Debs

Anyone caught a walking stick? Having a hard time finding one in my town to catch :( Is there a time when they are more common?

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I woke up at 9am today to watch the F1 race. And then I said: Hey, I'm never playing animal crossing this early, let's see if there's something different.

It's now 2:16 pm and I don't remember anything about the race or doing anything else today, other than having lunch and playing Animal Crossing during all that time.

So there's that.

zroid

Banned
Wait what.
I've had three streetpasses and don't have that item. Do I need to collect it from somewhere?

Basically when you streetpass the same person multiple times, their character in the HHS will give you some little trinket. At first I got balloons, now it's a bubble wand. Which you have to blow into the mic for (awesome!).

I woke up at 9am today to watch the F1 race. And then I said: Hey, I'm never playing animal crossing this early, let's see if there's something different.

It's now 2:16 pm and I don't remember anything about the race or doing anything else today, other than having lunch and playing Animal Crossing during all that time.

So there's that.

You are basically describing my viewing of the Wimbledon final this morning :lol

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Just saw a cool little deal in the game. I was bored so I time traveled 12 hours into the future in the game just to get a scorpion. Sure enough, one minute in one showed and I caught him. Brought it to Blathers and decided to see where in the bug room it would be. I head to the second room and see the tarantula flipping out! Turn the view a bit and see the tarantula and the scorpion in a stand off circling around each other and on occasion headbutting each other. Thought it was funny as hell.

yesterday I collected an emotion that affects the NPCs around you when you do the spin the NPC will do the spin with you or clap for you after you do it

I know about the final emotion being a dance but I did not know there were other emotions that NPCs reacted to and copied

I with to Nooks and stood by the desk of the HHA guy and did my spin and the HHA guy would clap while Tom would spin with me or Tom would clap while the HHA guy would spin with me

I WANT MORE OF THIS!!!!

celebi23

An update on what's left:
So, I'm kinda running out of space soooo, everything must go! Everything on this list is FREE (except when stated otherwise)

Furnature
Executive Toy
Wet Road Sign
Judge's Bell
Dartboard
Hula Doll
Spinning Wheel
Kiwi Stool
Manhole Cover
Lefty Desk
Time Clock
Dolly
Bear Pole
Mop
Watering Trough
Exercise Bike
Balloon Bed
Shower
Tennis Table

Glasses
Superhero Mask
Rimmed Glasses
Monocle

Shirts
Reggae Tee
Kiddie Tee
Zipper Shirt
Flame Shirt
Mint Gingham Tee
Nebula Shirt
Misty Tank
Blue-Strip Tee
Picnic Tee
Dawn Tee
Chichi-Print Tee
No. 67 shirt
Melon Gingham Shirt

Pants
Chino Pants
Relay Shorts
Baseball Pants

Wallpaper
Mosaic Wall
Tent Wall
Kitchen Wall
Lovely Wall
Backgammon Wall

Hat
Fireman's Hat
Purple Knit Hat
Orange Knit Hat
Dj Cap
Melon Hat
White Cap
Green Knit Hat
Light-Blue Cap
Blue Pom-Pom Hat

Shoes
Tropical Sandals
Colorful Sneakers
Yellow Rain Boots
Ninja Sandals

Socks
Black Leggings
Gray Socks

Helmet

Floors

Music

Gyroids
Poltergoid

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
T. Rex Skull
Ankylo Skull
Apato Torso
Pachy Skull

Nintendo Items (Bells for these would be nice)
red Pikmin

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. I don't have Club LOL yet so, I would like music to catalogue/take extras off of someone's hands. Here are the ones I already have:

Agent K.K.
Aloha K.K.
Forest Life
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Birthday
K.K. Disco
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Groove
K.K. House
K.K. Jazz
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Moody
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Roackabilly
K.K. Soul
Soulful K.K
Space K.K.
Spring Blossoms
Surfin' K.K.
The K. Funk

And if you have any Cabanna stuff that isn't the Radio, Table or Bookshelf, I'll take any of those as well :D

Oxx

tumblr_mpkueoKZOE1rf96tno1_400.jpg

Good turn-out for the Museum renovation celebration

tumblr_mpkufjgNV91rf96tno1_400.jpg

This town is like a building-site

tumblr_mpkudqIlOq1rf96tno1_400.jpg

My 12th streetpass house. Lots to steal

ciD_Vain

Was walking around trying to plan out how to make my town prettier when i see a Jacob's Ladder planted next to the cliff! I didn't even think i was close to getting a perfect town rating but i guess i did it. What a nice surprise! Now i can remodel the town hall and make the flower clock.

Edit: Does anyone know if i can replant the Jacob's Ladder anywhere i want? Does it have to be next to a cliff to prevent wilting?

Elija2

Aw man, I cut down a tree and there was a butterfly pattern on the stump, but the tree was in the way of my path so I had to dig it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom