• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

That's amazing.
I've totally thought about doing the same thing.
Yeah, I rarely ever play it and I still haven't for my development permit and it's been like a week and a half lol. Weirdly enough I have Blaire in both my towns. But the dummy town has Kiki and I want her!

It's ok, it will count towards the catalog percentage. ^^
Oh then sure, no prob. Tomorrow sometime :D

I just need 4 more fossils to complete my museum D: anyone wants to trade these?

Have

Apato torso
Apato tail x2
Spino tail

Want

Archaeopteryx
Dinosaur Egg
Diplo hip
Megacero torso

ramyeon

BOIp3uYCMAIIOz-.jpg
BOIp90cCAAI0aCv.jpg

Them Pascal truths.

I jotted down the fossils sitting on my second floor and what I need if anyone is willing to trade:

Duplicate fossils:
ptera left wing
pachy torso
dimetrodon skull
shark tooth
dinosaur track
iguanodon torso
parasaur torso
amber
spino skull
sabertooth skull

dimetrodon tail

need:
t-rex torso
tricera torso
apato tail
dimetrodon torso
pachy tail
sabertooth torso
ptera right wing
raptor torso

Ok, gate's open.

thanks for the help I have vision issues with my eyes so the little text goes away to fast for me to catch the messages

come visit my town sometimes

got to go chop chop

thanks to all who helped me get some axes even though I'll be out in 5 minutes lol

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
thanks for the help I have vision issues with my eyes so the little text goes away to fast for me to catch the messages

come visit my town sometimes

got to go chop chop

thanks to all who helped me get some axes even though I'll be out in 5 minutes lol

Wait! Axes break?

Roto13

I jotted down the fossils sitting on my second floor and what I need if anyone is willing to trade:

Duplicate fossils:
ptera left wing
pachy torso
dimetrodon skull
shark tooth
dinosaur track
iguanodon torso
parasaur torso
amber
spino skull
sabertooth skull
dimetrodon tail

need:
t-rex torso
tricera torso
apato tail
dimetrodon torso
pachy tail
sabertooth torso
ptera right wing
raptor torso

I'll take your Sabretooth skull and spino skull for two of mine. I have a dometrodon torso, pachy tail, raptor torso, and sabretooth torso.

And see, I tried to help you out by offering to take one of your Anky torso dupes off your hands.... ;)

Yeah, I'm gonna PM you about that. :p

Spiderduff

Fossil trading

Need:

Apatosaurus Tail
Plesiosaurus Torso
Ankylosaurus Torso
Pteranodon Torso

Have to trade:

Raptor Skull - x2
Dino Track - x2
Spino Skull - x2
Apato Torso
Apato skull
Shark tooth
Iguanodon tail
Tricera torso
Stego tail
Diplo tail - x2
Ammonite
Styraco Tail

tumblr_mpafdpAjo01stdouno1_400.jpg

Ow, my feels, man :(
That cut real deep, Shari. I'm just trying to be nice to my friends in town and you say this again? Funny thing is that I just sent her(being a new girl in town) and all my closest villagers letters and presents! Her letter went something like this:

"Hey, Shari! I know you're newish in town, so I wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood! You said it'd be awesome to be friends, so hope that happens! Take this gift!"

Page 12 in what, a day? Slow the hell down GAF.

Worked all day, so no new house for me tomorrow. D; Damn. Guess I'll have to deal with what I have for ANOTHER DAY UGH.
On a positive note I have T&T in two days. Whoo!

Portalbox

Hey guys, just a quick fossil request :eek:

Does anyone here have a spare Megacero Tail? I'm willing to buy it for 80k. My FC is 2836 0263 1453. Thanks a lot in advance!

Roto13

Fossil trading

Need:

Apatosaurus Tail
Plesiosaurus Torso
Ankylosaurus Torso
Pteranodon Torso

Have to trade:

Raptor Skull - x2
Dino Track - x2
Spino Skull - x2
Apato Torso
Apato skull
Shark tooth
Iguanodon tail
Tricera torso
Stego tail
Diplo tail - x2
Ammonite
Styraco Tail

Trade your Diplo Tail and Tricera Torso for my Ankylo Torso and Ptera Skull? (Pteranodon is left wing, right wing, and skull, no torso. :p)

Wait! Axes break?

sucks but true and silver ones break too but they give you 100% chance of getting a design on a tree trunk from non-fruit trees so silver is kinda better than gold and that regard gold only has a 50% chance

too bad my vision sucks so badly I hardly see the designs I pulled up designed trunks by mistake already I want those mushrooms :(

Roto13

"I'm here to study how fossilized plants and animals differ from modern ones. I only wish there were more here...." Bitch, there are only four fossils missing in this whole damn exhibit.

Elija2

doubt it but if you talk to them enough they talk about you in the town to the mayor player of that town or other alts

Wow, now everything makes sense. I was wondering why some of my villagers were saying that they dreamt about someone I didn't recognize. It's always the same people too because only 4 people have visited my town. That must be what the blue Spotpass orb over the game icon means.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Finally got my 3DS XL in the mail today. I formatted it (it's a used one), redownloaded all the games, moved everything to a temporary 32gig card (I bought another, faster one that'll prolly arrive in a month, even though I didn't really need it).

Faked my ass all around that system so I could buy Animal Crossing on the 3DS eShop with my international credit card. Downloading as we speak. Sadly, I lost the June DLC (Racoon clock and Rainbow Screen Door). Any way to get them?

This is my first Animal Crossing game, so here's hoping! :D

I have these spares

Amber
TRex torso
Mammoth skull
Stego torso
Spino torso
Sabertooth torso

I need

Velociraptor bum
Stego skull
Everything across aisle from stego
Pachy skull
Archelon head
icthy head
Mega torso
Sabertooth head
2 thingies between trilobite and amber
Ankylo tail
Ptero middle bit
Apato head/torso
Iguana torso
Diplo torso/neck
Dimetro torso

My friend code on profile. Please pm if you'd like to visit and trade.

corn_fest

Man, hearing the sounds from Club LOL and going in...
only to see K.K. DJing to an empty room with Shrunk dancing alone in the corner.

It's super sad and kind of hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom