• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm having a little issue...I'm trying to get a tan but it seems like the game won't let me. I have stayed on the beach for 6 hours straight the past few days, during the late late morning hours and into the afternoon and yet no dice. I'm not wearing anything on my head...I don't even have an umbrella...sooooo yea, I'm puzzled here!

IrishNinja

i can't do it, villagers ask to leave and im like cool, then i run into them on moving day and they're crying so i say NO NO STAY ITS COOL I DONT REALLY WANT PUBLIC WORKS SUGGESTIONS ugh

also i need a silver watering can so bad, how do you get those again?

SeZMehK

i can't do it, villagers ask to leave and im like cool, then i run into them on moving day and they're crying so i say NO NO STAY ITS COOL I DONT REALLY WANT PUBLIC WORKS SUGGESTIONS ugh

Buy the flower seeds from Leif until he gives it to you.

Philia

Buy both flowers from lief for 25 days. You're better off getting the gold watering can though. Perfect Town is pretty easy to maintain for 15 days imho with Beautiful Town ordinance.

SeZMehK

Buy both flowers from lief for 25 days. You're better off getting the gold watering can though. Perfect Town is pretty easy to maintain for 15 days imho with Beautiful Town ordinance.

Philia, did you see my PM? I don't think it's 25 days. I bought from Leif with fewer days and I got my can this morning.

Neiteio

So I'm having a little issue...I'm trying to get a tan but it seems like the game won't let me. I have stayed on the beach for 6 hours straight the past few days, during the late late morning hours and into the afternoon and yet no dice. I'm not wearing anything on my head...I don't even have an umbrella...sooooo yea, I'm puzzled here!
Hmm, did you check your character's race? You'll have to consult Racy -- she's a dolphin that visits town the third Monday of every month. For 500 bells she'll determine whether you're Japanese, Chinese, Polish, Irish or Non-Black. All of those should tan eventually... except for the Irish.

Grizzo

How frustrating is it that the Super T&T closes at 12am (with the Night Owl ordinance) when the basic T&T store used to close at 5am ? I don't get this brutal schedule change :(

colinp

Banned
I ordered items from HHA houses yesterday afternoon but they weren't delivered this next morning.. Is that usual? Do I have to wait longer than some amount of time or something?

Kokonoe

Banned

I'm not certain, but I think if you're idling for a tan, it won't work. You have to press a button within a certain amount of time.

Stupid, I know. No idea why Nintendo didn't just let you choose your skin color. I'm not black, but it's silly.

SmithnCo

How frustrating is it that the Super T&T closes at 12am (with the Night Owl ordinance) when the basic T&T store used to close at 5am ? I don't get this brutal schedule change :(

Its even worse when you don't have Night Owl. It closes at like 8. :(

As soon as I manage to get the golden can I'm going back to Night Owl.

I'm not certain, but I think if you're idling for a tan, it won't work. You have to press a button within a certain amount of time.

Stupid, I know. No idea why Nintendo didn't just let you choose your skin color. I'm not black, but it's silly.

Really? Drat...I don't feel like sitting on the beach for five hours, pressing a button every so often...thanks for the reply!

I ordered items from HHA houses yesterday afternoon but they weren't delivered this next morning.. Is that usual? Do I have to wait longer than some amount of time or something?
That's weird... Items ordered from the catalog or from an HHA house should be delivered the next time it either turns 9:00 AM or 5:00 PM in your town, I believe. If it's past 9:00 AM and they still haven't shown up, I'm not sure what's up.

Grizzo

Its even worse when you don't have Night Owl. It closes at like 8. :(

As soon as I manage to get the golden can I'm going back to Night Owl.

8pm ! That's harsh ! Hope the next upgrades will have better opening hours.

Also, I came to see Hans at his place and I think I've interrupted a nice little moment between him and Violet.

tumblr_mplacvURoR1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

Yeah, looks like some nice sweet gorilla love up here.

colinp

Banned
That's weird... Items ordered from the catalog or from an HHA house should be delivered the next time it either turns 9:00 AM or 5:00 PM in your town, I believe. If it's past 9:00 AM and they still haven't shown up, I'm not sure what's up.

Ah that explains it! It's not 9am yet... Hah, I guess I was up later Sunday morning so I didn't notice. Thank you for the clarification!

WasabiJoe

Neo Member
My fossil situation is getting oppressive in my locker. So here's another in a long line of trade lists! Please pm to keep thread clutter down! Friend code is in profile. Even if you don't have a straight trade, I'm willing to just give away any that have more than one!

I need:
Ankylosaurus Skull
Diplodocus Chest
Megacero Torso
Stegosaurus Tail
Triceratops Skull
Velociraptor Skull

I gotz:
Ankylo Tailx4
Arcaheopteryx x2
Dimetrodon Skull/Torso
Diplo Skullx2 / Hip /Tail
Ichthyo Skull / Torso
Iguanodon Skull
Mammoth Skull
Parasaur skull / Tail
Plesio Torso
Ptera Left Wing / Right Wing
Shark Tooth
Spino Skull / Tail
Stego torso
Styraco Skullx4 /Torsox3
T-rex Skullx2
Tricera Torso

IrishNinja

club LOL opened

i have 1 mill + in turnips inna lockers

ordered today's max of 5 things from model homes

dry plants were watered, neighbors mostly spoken with, everything dug up

guess im going back to the island for free flowers

Also...
I had a perfect town with the picnic blanket, so hopefully with enough "good" public works like flower stuff, I can overcome the trash can. Though maybe the trash can takes more points off than the picnic.

It's weird because the picnic actually looks nice.
Yeah, it kinda stumped be at first why the picnic would be considered bad, because you'd think that would be a nice thing to add to your town. But it just hit me right now like a thousand whacks from a bug net. Picnics are nice and all, but what are they commonly associated with attracting...? Ants (which are of course considered bad in Animal Crossing). Really silly, but I get what they're doing there, at least. xD

Philia

Man, I ordered 10 sets of furniture (minimalist for Katt and more people to catalog this series), I got dicked over with HHA awards. LOL ah well. Just have to reorder them again. :T

I'll definitely have the whole set of minimalist for catalog purposes tomorrow for you guys.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Was playing AC a bit before my delayed flight...which is now cancelled :/ guess I'll get in more playing today than I thought lol :(

AW YES

I don't have much to trade though.

-Ankylo tail.
-Ptera skull
-Tricera skull
-Plesio neck.
Got any Nintendo items? How about bamboo? I'll also take 9 of your perfect fruit (except peaches and pears, I have those. I collect perfect fruit even if I can't plant them :p).

If you don't have any of those that's cool. My town is now open.

Elija2

Yep, Serene and Wistful fake paintings are still lovely enough to be in my house. :3

I think that if you have a villager in your house, one of the conversations you can have is them pointing out the legitimacy of any paintings you have on display. I had a villager in one of my rooms with a painting and he said that it looked legit (which it was).

Got any Nintendo items? How about bamboo? I'll also take 9 of your perfect fruit (except peaches and pears, I have those. I collect perfect fruit even if I can't plant them :p).

If you don't have any of those that's cool. My town is now open.
I only have perfect pears, lol.

As far as Nintendo items, I do have

-Arwing
-Question Box
-Triple Red Shells
-Pipe
-S.S Dolphin
-Fire Bar

Rocwell

Anyone
preferably with bellboom ordinance
mind opening up their gates so I can unload my perfect cherries? I'll give you a basket for your troubles

Cerity

eurgh, start of the week turnip prices: 41.

Otherwise had sarahah visit and redecorate one of my rooms and phineas visited late last night. Aww yisss, badges.

mantidor

Is there anyway to grind for medals easier? I'm getting tired of the mini games :( and I was hoping the more difficult ones would give you more medals but Tortimer gives you the same damn amount of medals.

I'm getting 6 to 8 on average, is that bad? I don't think is physically possible to pop more balloons in that time limit P

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Is there anyway to grind for medals easier? I'm getting tired of the mini games :( and I was hoping the more difficult ones would give you more medals but Tortimer gives you the same damn amount of medals.

I'm getting 6 to 8 on average, is that bad? I don't think is physically possible to pop more balloons in that time limit P

Play a bit, then come back the next day and play a bit more.

Every day they change.

One day I had a Marlin Fishing one (3 star difficulty) and it payed out 20 bells for gold. I was regularly finishing a minute early so it was an easy way to rack up some medals.

Got pears, cherries, durians, oranges, bananas . Idle items, anything in particular?
I need these:

Hero's Tunic
Super Mushroom
Wii Balance Board
Bad Bro Stache

Velociraptor Skull
Styracosaurus Torso
Styracosaurus Tail
Archelon Torso/Tail
Mammoth Torso/Tail
Diplodocus Back Legs
Spinosaurus Tail
Ankylosaurus Tail

But I'll take your native perfect fruit (minus peaches and pears, I have those) :p

We need to be BFF! :3 And yeah, let me know if you ever need my gardening services to help you get some more hybrids! :)

Yay! We already have the matching clothes for it. :)

I might take you up on that sometime. I've coaxed a few hybrids so far but I'm sure it could be better. I'll finish my trees and paths then steal some more flowers from the island and you can go nuts. :D

More difficult tours do give you more medals.

The best tours for grinding medals are the Elite Scavenger Tour, the Tuna Kahuna Tour, the Shark Battle Tour and the Giant Dragonfly Tour. (Any three star fishing tour is a good option, since they are really easy.)

The Scavenger tours are the best because you can complete them in the least amount of time, and they are not difficult at all.

Avoid the fossil, item matching and balloon popping tours unless you really enjoy them. They are big time sinks. (The diving tours aren't the greatest either. It's pretty hard to get gold in them consistently.)

I need these:

Hero's Tunic
Super Mushroom
Wii Balance Board
Bad Bro Stache

Velociraptor Skull
Styracosaurus Torso
Styracosaurus Tail
Archelon Torso/Tail
Mammoth Torso/Tail
Diplodocus Back Legs
Spinosaurus Tail
Ankylosaurus Tail

But I'll take your native perfect fruit (minus peaches and pears, I have those) :p

I have super mushroom. You can have that. Friend code?

Was playing AC a bit before my delayed flight...which is now cancelled :/ guess I'll get in more playing today than I thought lol :(
That sucks--sorry to hear that. =/

Anyway, yay, the Nookling's had a Citrus carpet today. My fruit themed room in my museum ("Doctor's Bane") is really starting to come together now:
hni_0098_mpoj2sa4.jpg

celebi23

An update on what's left:
So, I'm kinda running out of space soooo, everything must go! Everything on this list is FREE (except when stated otherwise)

Furnature
Executive Toy
Wet Road Sign
Judge's Bell
Dartboard
Hula Doll
Spinning Wheel
Kiwi Stool
Manhole Cover
Lefty Desk
Time Clock (Tuff Ghost)
Dolly
Bear Pole
Mop
Watering Trough
Exercise Bike
Balloon Bed
Shower
Tennis Table

Glasses
Superhero Mask
Rimmed Glasses
Monocle

Shirts
Reggae Tee
Kiddie Tee
Zipper Shirt
Flame Shirt
Mint Gingham Tee
Nebula Shirt
Misty Tank
Blue-Strip Tee
Picnic Tee
Dawn Tee
Chichi-Print Tee
No. 67 shirt
Melon Gingham Shirt

Pants
Chino Pants
Relay Shorts
Baseball Pants

Wallpaper
Mosaic Wall
Tent Wall
Kitchen Wall
Lovely Wall
Backgammon Wall

Hat
Fireman's Hat
Purple Knit Hat
Orange Knit Hat
Dj Cap
Melon Hat
White Cap
Green Knit Hat
Light-Blue Cap
Blue Pom-Pom Hat

Shoes
Tropical Sandals
Colorful Sneakers
Yellow Rain Boots
Ninja Sandals

Socks
Black Leggings
Gray Socks

Helmet

Floors

Music
K.K. Jazz
Agent K.K.
Aloha K.K.
Forest Life

Gyroids
Poltergoid

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
T. Rex Skull
Ankylo Skull
Apato Torso
Pachy Skull
Iguanadon Skull
Pachy Tail
Diplo Neck
Stego Torso
Megacero Torso

Nintendo Items (Bells for these would be nice)

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. I don't have Club LOL yet so, I would like music to catalogue/take extras off of someone's hands. Here are the ones I already have:

Agent K.K.
Aloha K.K.
Bubblegum K.K.
Forest Life
Go K.K. Rider
Imperial K.K.
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Birthday
K.K. Crusin'
K.K. Disco
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Groove
K.K. House
K.K. Jazz
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Metal
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Moody
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Roackabilly
K.K. Ska
K.K. Soul
K.K. Synth
Marine Song 2001
Rockin' K.K.
Soulful K.K
Space K.K.
Spring Blossoms
Stale Cupcakes
Surfin' K.K.
The K. Funk
Wandering

And if you have any Cabanna stuff that isn't the Radio, Table or Bookshelf, I'll take any of those as well :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom