• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
When does the Club actually open?

I normally go beetle hunting around 7 PM and, whenever I suddenly remember to go get an emotion, it's past 8 and K.K. is spinning discs.

If I could pop in a couple of hours earlier and get it out of the way, it'd be great.

Cerity

Is there a fez/gomez in this game? I just got a genie shirt from a trade with one of the villagers and it'd really go with the look.

I really think how you treat them makes no difference. It seems totally random.

They key is once they tell you they are leaving, do not talk to them under any circumstance. I learned that lesson the hard way.

It's probably somewhat random, but ignoring them and complaining about them seems to increase your chances.

walei

Yesterday I went out to international tropical island and bumped into two Japanese girls. They were very friendly and eager to "pley okay?"

tumblr_mpkse8AB451rv1wspo1_400.jpg

Huddle session

tumblr_mpksfopqsM1rv1wspo1_400.jpg

Smashing things together is a good way to make friends and build bridges

tumblr_mpksgqu3LF1rv1wspo1_400.jpg

... still friendly fires were often and plentiful.

A fun day was had by all. That night I used my newly acquired superb hammering skillz to good use.

tumblr_mpksc8W6Px1rv1wspo1_400.jpg

Please get out of my town.

pariah164

It's probably somewhat random, but ignoring them and complaining about them seems to increase your chances.

I'm just waiting for Chadder to say he's moving out. I hit him with a net daily and he just doesn't leave. Yet every other villager has said 'o hay moving out' and I told them not to. Just. Damn this game.

Metaroo

Okay guys. I have some fossils. I also need some fossils. Here are lists of the things I have and want. You know what to do ACgaf.

Fossils I own

ankylo torso
T. rex torso
coprolite
parasaur tail
ichthyo torso
iguanodon skull
stego skull

Fossils I need:

raptor torso
T. rex tail
stego tail

Nintendo Item Dupes

Midna's Mask x2 (lol)
Varia Suit x1
Hero's Clothes x1

I will trade some stuff for:

Majora's Mask :)P)
Samus Pants

PM me for offers or any trades. If you need fossils to finish a collection i'll give em away. Im going to look through the last ten or so pages for anyone that still need any of the fossils I mentioned.

Updated! x2

Okay guys. I have some fossils. I also need some fossils. Here are lists of the things I have and want. You know what to do ACgaf.

Fossils I own

ankylo torso
fern fossil
T. rex torso
coprolite
diplo hip
parasaur tail
styraco tail
ichthyo torso
iguanodon skull
stego skull
styraco torso

Fossils I need:

raptor torso
T. rex tail
stego torso & tail
pachy skull & tail
parasaurus skull

Nintendo Item Dupes

Midna's Mask x3 (lol)
Varia Suit x1
Varia Shoes x1
Hero's Boots x1
Hero's Clothes x1

I will trade some stuff for:

Majora's Mask :)P)
Samus Pants

PM me for offers or any trades. If you need fossils to finish a collection i'll give em away. Im going to look through the last ten or so pages for anyone that still need any of the fossils I mentioned.
I can trade you the parasaurus skull for the hero's boots in 5 minutes (having dinner atm). What say you?

celebi23

An update on what's left:
So, I'm kinda running out of space soooo, everything must go! Everything on this list is FREE (except when stated otherwise)

Furnature
Executive Toy
Wet Road Sign
Judge's Bell
Dartboard
Hula Doll
Spinning Wheel
Kiwi Stool
Manhole Cover
Lefty Desk
Dolly
Bear Pole
Mop
Watering Trough
Exercise Bike
Balloon Bed
Shower
Tennis Table

Glasses
Superhero Mask
Rimmed Glasses
Monocle

Shirts
Reggae Tee
Kiddie Tee
Zipper Shirt
Flame Shirt
Mint Gingham Tee
Nebula Shirt
Misty Tank
Blue-Strip Tee
Picnic Tee
Dawn Tee
Chichi-Print Tee
No. 67 shirt
Melon Gingham Shirt

Pants
Chino Pants
Relay Shorts
Baseball Pants

Wallpaper
Mosaic Wall
Tent Wall
Kitchen Wall
Lovely Wall
Backgammon Wall

Hat
Fireman's Hat
Purple Knit Hat
Orange Knit Hat
Dj Cap
Melon Hat
White Cap
Green Knit Hat
Light-Blue Cap
Blue Pom-Pom Hat

Shoes
Tropical Sandals
Colorful Sneakers
Yellow Rain Boots
Ninja Sandals

Socks
Black Leggings
Gray Socks

Helmet

Floors

Music

Gyroids
Poltergoid

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
T. Rex Skull
Ankylo Skull
Apato Torso
Pachy Skull
Iguanadon Skull
Pachy Tail
Diplo Neck
Stego Torso

Nintendo Items (Bells for these would be nice)

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. I don't have Club LOL yet so, I would like music to catalogue/take extras off of someone's hands. Here are the ones I already have:

Agent K.K.
Aloha K.K.
Bubblegum K.K.
Forest Life
Go K.K. Rider
Imperial K.K.
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Birthday
K.K. Crusin'
K.K. Disco
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Groove
K.K. House
K.K. Jazz
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Metal
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Moody
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Roackabilly
K.K. Ska
K.K. Soul
K.K. Synth
Marine Song 2001
Rockin' K.K.
Soulful K.K
Space K.K.
Spring Blossoms
Stale Cupcakes
Surfin' K.K.
The K. Funk
Wandering

And if you have any Cabanna stuff that isn't the Radio, Table or Bookshelf, I'll take any of those as well :D

Unicorn

When does the Club actually open?

I normally go beetle hunting around 7 PM and, whenever I suddenly remember to go get an emotion, it's past 8 and K.K. is spinning discs.

If I could pop in a couple of hours earlier and get it out of the way, it'd be great.
Noon. 10am with early bird.

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member
So opening a second floor in the museum is a public works project?

Ugh, and I've sort of ruined my town too because I planted Cherry trees everywhere :(

So opening a second floor in the museum is a public works project?

Ugh, and I've sort of ruined my town too because I planted Cherry trees everywhere :(
Yeah, the second floor is a public works project which Blathers will suggest once you've gotten at least 20 items in the museum, with at least one in each of the four categories of items.

And that's what the axe (sold at the gardening shop) is for. ;)

Animekatt

Time for some pix!

My orchid path
jbnfj7XTHMROk1.jpg

Lovely rainbow today
jbyp2RFoZzzWQc.jpg

My kitchen so far
jwjJCtMD8Mqar.jpg
jB0bLXvyVfxBQ.jpg

My living room
j5SHOGRUFwxFA.jpg
jbl1tYkFOzRU6N.jpg

The bathroom
jT6YDuxI0GvxA.jpg

The "Chill" room
jMJjPEpRgpAFp.jpg

My bedroom so far
jhH5SBdbfTl58.jpg
jVPhkR2XWlf7i.jpg

The basement
jsERlnXI0UpEi.jpg

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, the second floor is a public works project which Blathers will suggest once you've gotten at least 20 items in the museum, with at least one in each of the four categories of items.

And that's what the axe (sold at the gardening shop) is for. ;)

Yeah that's really annoying I want the second floor now.

And I've bought the axe several times now but there must be hundreds of fucking cherry trees in my village my axe keeps breaking, there is actually no more room in my town for any new tress.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
That sucks--sorry to hear that. =/

Anyway, yay, the Nookling's had a Citrus carpet today. My fruit themed room in my museum ("Doctor's Bane") is really starting to come together now:
hni_0098_mpoj2sa4.jpg

It's cool dude, thanks. I got a $599 suite for $90 bucks thanks to Delta so I'm sittin pretty right now :) cool looking room btw :)

Time for some pix!

My orchid path
jbnfj7XTHMROk1.jpg

Lovely rainbow today
jbyp2RFoZzzWQc.jpg

My kitchen so far (If anyone has the deluxe oven range, let me know!)
jwjJCtMD8Mqar.jpg
jB0bLXvyVfxBQ.jpg

My living room
j5SHOGRUFwxFA.jpg
jbl1tYkFOzRU6N.jpg

The bathroom
jT6YDuxI0GvxA.jpg

The "Chill" room
jMJjPEpRgpAFp.jpg

My bedroom so far
jhH5SBdbfTl58.jpg
jVPhkR2XWlf7i.jpg

The basement
jsERlnXI0UpEi.jpg

We have to visit each other sometime soon :) is it called "deluxe range?" If so, I can order you one tomorrow. I actually just sold the one in my house yesterday :(

npa189

Just got approved to post on GAF and I'd love to meet up with some people, looking for fruit other than cherries and any legit painting so I can get going on the museum gift shop. I put my info in the google doc, but here it is again;

Nick
Koholint
2707-1609-8662

get at me with a PM or reply, and looking forward to being apart of GAF!

Just got approved to post on GAF and I'd love to meet up with some people, looking for fruit other than cherries and any legit painting so I can get going on the museum gift shop. I put my info in the google doc, but here it is again;

Nick
Koholint
2707-1609-8662

get at me with a PM or reply, and looking forward to being apart of GAF!

I can give you some fruit fc is in my profile or spreadsheet.

Pretty close now to having my path alts getting the QR code machine unlocked. Anyone know if patterns can be right next to a fruit tree (swore I heard something about them disappearing if they hit a custom pattern path)?

Koomaster

Hahah that is a bizarre timing. Where on earth do folks go clubbing at noon? I suppose there are some Berlin clubs that famously go on all weekend, but that's a bit different...
It's just open for Dr. Shrunk to clean and prepare things for KK. The actual music doesn't start till 8pm.

Animekatt

I've been out of town this week but hopefully will be back tomorrow, so maybe we can get something going this week :p it'll happen someday.

Believe! lol.

Sorry, on mobile GAF, can't see it. Can you post it? Thanks again!

Sure thing: 1607-1738-7398

You can have Cyrus put custom-designs on the Paper Wall Lamp? Interesting... might have to mess around with that a bit (and nice Chibiterasu lamp, btw.).

Thanks. It's my first custom picture, and also my favorite. There are 3 designs you can choose for the paper wall lamp: Cherry blossom, Full Moon, and Bamboo. I have the other 2 on the walls, but I didn't take a picture of those yet.

NewGame

Banned
Wow.

I think I am having a huge God complex right now.

"Yes I have all the fruit! You can pick everything you want but please leave the permissions I want to bury them to make more later."

*takes the permissions, leaves town*

>end party
>HOME
>friends list
>delete friend card

brb renaming town 'Eden'

Chaos17

@NewGame : in the futur if this happen again, try to cut off your internet connection before that person leave just by closing your 3ds.
If you do that, the guy will respawn at his town and what he did in your town won't been saved.
This is just a guess because everytime someone come or leave a town the game save your progress.
Also many people who got disconnected when visiting a town said they always lost things that they got from the visiting town.

Pretty close now to having my path alts getting the QR code machine unlocked. Anyone know if patterns can be right next to a fruit tree (swore I heard something about them disappearing if they hit a custom pattern path)?

Yes, fruit disappear if there is no space for them even if you drop them on flowers they will disappear just like for the pattern

Fewr

Do we have a list of dream codes for towns worth visiting?

I've got the following:
Alice in Wonderland: 3300-0238-8542
Aika Village - 2600-0218-7298
2400-0465-2727
2200-0548-2764
ライオン (2800-1439-3680)
megapoltergoid: 3400-0523-0189
8900-1490-2717
2100-0784-7385
3200-0330-2755

Status
Not open for further replies.