• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velcro Fly

I'm collecting stuff for my house but not putting much effort in until I get it fully built.

I do have a bathroom in my basement with a toilet and a bathtub and a couple Mario pipes flanking the toilet making it a true throne.

But otherwise I'm mostly buying stuff from the shops for the catalog and will buy what I like back later. I am collecting the fruit furniture though but otherwise just selling stuff.

I think once I get my house fully expanded the fun of decorating and collecting will begin.

Wolfe

I feel like I need to wipe my 3DS friends list because I've really only seen like a dozen or so people outside of pre-meditated meetings since launch.

I still feel awkward just jumping into someones town if I see their gate open unless it's someone I know offline lol.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I feel like I need to wipe my 3DS friends list because I've really only seen like a dozen or so people outside of pre-meditated meetings since launch.
I'm considering doing the same. I've got a massive spreadsheet of all the codes I've added so I'll still have a record of old names if they ever need to be added again. But once you hit 100 it makes it a bit of a pain to organise trades with people not on your list.

Stinky reserved a spot in my town today (from campsite) and I was so worried he would either move in in the middle of my flower beds or in the middle of my paths.
I have someone moving out soon. Will have to remember to move all my hybrids to a safe part of the map.

The thing I mostly hate about opening up side rooms is that you get these great big giant fricking holes in your walls. Gross.
I added another room to the left so my house from the outside didn't look lopsided. I've kept the desk in front of that door way since i don't really have anything to decorate a 4x4 room. If I streetpass someone I just know they will get annoyed by the mystery room.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
what benefits are there to gardening? Have been ignoring that (other than planting fruits everywhere) while I sorted out my house. I'd like to start looking at good options for landscaping - other than paths etc, are there bonuses for having certain numbers of plants, or different colours of flowers?

I guess this is what happens when you ignore a villagers request for medicine. RIP Monique.

l2Rm8Hh.jpg

Linius

This is exactly why I haven't done these extensions yet :/ it's going to mess with my main room layout so much.

I have no possible way to fit the whole sleek set (together with some other stuff I like) in my main room now I have rooms on both sides. I can only compromise by removing some stuff that doesn't belong to the Sleek set :(

Gonna start up my town later today for the first time since last wednesday, I wonder if some new store upgrades went trough in my absence. And if my flowers are still all there :p

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
what benefits are there to gardening? Have been ignoring that (other than planting fruits everywhere) while I sorted out my house. I'd like to start looking at good options for landscaping - other than paths etc, are there bonuses for having certain numbers of plants, or different colours of flowers?

watering the flowers and pulling those weeds is a goal in itself. ZEN-life, mate! (that, and perfect town status I guess)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Makes your town look nice. So really it's just a personal thing. If you're happy with the default colours you don't really have to bother too much with it. But if your favourite colours are purple, blue, pink, orange or black then you'll need to focus on it. That's about it. Also you can plonk flowers pretty much anywhere unlike trees so if an acre doesn't have the space for trees (for a beautiful town) you can use flowers instead.

choodi

Banned
If anyone is keen to visit my town I am happy to welcome you in.

I live in Australia and am usually on about now.

My friend code is 0817-3770-4000. Let me know if you add me and I will be happy to add you back.

Wolfe

I'm collecting stuff for my house but not putting much effort in until I get it fully built.

I do have a bathroom in my basement with a toilet and a bathtub and a couple Mario pipes flanking the toilet making it a true throne.

But otherwise I'm mostly buying stuff from the shops for the catalog and will buy what I like back later. I am collecting the fruit furniture though but otherwise just selling stuff.

I think once I get my house fully expanded the fun of decorating and collecting will begin.

That's been my mentality as well, once my house is fully build and expanded I'll start to work on how I want each room to go, for the moment it's more just a dumping ground for stuff I find neat.

Same thing for my town, once I get 10 villagers (still only got 8 after that purple kangaroo left) and some more public works I might start looking at things I can do with the layout eventually.

Edit: Still looking to get rid of this extra silver slingshot.

Forkball

Holy crap, a villager sold me a legit painting so I can finally get the second floor of the museum. Redd has only come into my town ONE TIME since June 9th. Insane. INSANE.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
C74LiFs.jpg
YAHZo5v.jpg

THANK YOU, Rocket. I won't bully you into leaving now. (Even if your house is right in the way of a potential bridge I'd like to build.)

ramyeon

A lot of people achieving Perfect Town around the same time. It seems really easy to get, and I don't have any prior Animal Crossing experience but is this always the case? I wasn't even thinking or trying to do it yet and I got it.

MicH

A lot of people achieving Perfect Town around the same time. It seems really easy to get, and I don't have any prior Animal Crossing experience but is this always the case? I wasn't even thinking or trying to do it yet and I got it.
Much easier in this game. In the old games you had to count out acres (forgot how big they were) and you had to have a certain number of trees in every acre. It was really difficult and time consuming

The more I play this game, the more I am convinced that Rosie is by far the best villager.

wFJpqsx.jpg
E5b9U8Y.jpg

15 awful public requests in a row from the other villagers and Rosie's first two are something I want. Take note residents of Barstow.

bnpay89.jpg

Secret Agent Rosie

accr4bW.jpg

How about a bonk on the head with a hammer? I can provide the hammer.

Qgc6OAZ.jpg
ulhiXpD.jpg

Not only does she not mind casual violence, she is quite happy to inflict it on other villagers. Watch out Charlise.

5bLPBRu.jpg
XnnSzBr.jpg

WVvNYQm.jpg
TgnhJdu.jpg

WHY ARE YOU SO ADORABLE?

lKsqGO4.jpg

Rosie doesn't even mind my creepy murder basement.

UberTag

Anyone want to take Katie off my hands this morning?
Had an unexpected visit from her today. Busy start to the week with a new camper, Saharah and Shampoodle's opening... along with Katie.

Wolfe

Anyone want to take Katie off my hands this morning?
Had an unexpected visit from her today. Busy start to the week with a new camper, Saharah and Shampoodle's opening... along with Katie.

Yes please, FC is in my profile I can have the gate open after I add ya.

UberTag

What does Katie do?
Whenever Katie visits and you take her to another village, she mails you an exclusive item in thanks the next day.
And the village that receives her will need to take her somewhere a couple days after she arrives.
And it just continues on from there.

zerotol

Banned
Whenever Katie visits and you take her to another village, she mails you an exclusive item in thanks the next day.
And the village that receives her will need to take her somewhere a couple days after she arrives.

Oh ok, thanks.

Chopper

Got THREE red roses from my purple/orange patches this morning. No other hybrids at all. And they're the only flowers I watered yesterday. Interesting. Still, I've drawn level with the rest of you blue rose hunters. Could have one tomorrow!

Also, Blathers requested the café today. Found a decent spot for it next to my house. Pretty excited to see Brewster again. :)

mrklaw

MrArseFace

can she come back to your town for more gifts? and does she remember being there before?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
can she come back to your town for more gifts? and does she remember being there before?
She can keep coming back. I've had her twice. Of course the second time was from someone bring her over so I don't know if she can pop up randomly in your town after the initial meeting.

Philia

Got my first Black Lily spawn from a cross of orange and pink lilies. This is interesting and blows some myths wide open. :T

Also got a new villager move in the empty lot I've planned for them. This is going well! No new neighbors had moved onto my orchards or my paths yet.

Hey guys, I have Katie here. Would anyone mind taking her off my hands?

Also, I'm almost done with my fossil collection! Just two more away:

ankylo tail
archelon skull

I have these fossils to trade with you guys:

ankylo skull x2
ptera right wing
iguanodon torso
apato tail
spino torso
styraco tail
sabertooth torso
tricera tail
ichthyo torso
dimetrodon torso
pachy torso
pachy tail

Please contact me as soon as possible if you wish to do a trade!

Wolfe

may I ask who is moving? i'm on the hunt for a decent villager, i'll be down to 8 soon.

You don't know my pain, I've had 8 for at least a week now, still never had 10 as the one time my campsite was being used I didn't know what I was doing and didn't end up convincing the guy to move in :p

Another day, and still no one wants to move.

I have a pretty cool camper right now. I might of even asked her to move to my town. BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE NO ONE EVER LEAVES.

Philia

I got that yesterday as well! And a black tulip in a pink x orange tulip combo today

That could explain why its hard to get blacks with RedxRed combinations I've seen lately. I'm just surprised I got my first black from that hybrid garden instead of the long strip of lilies.

MicH

That could explain why its hard to get blacks with RedxRed combinations I've seen lately. I'm just surprised I got my first black from that hybrid garden instead of the long strip of lilies.
Yeah, I have 5 black flowers (1 lily, 2 tulips, 2 roses) and all of them are from a pink x orange combo. Crazy.

Also I got your stuff and can deliver it to you in 2-3 hours if that's ok with you. Gotta do some errands in a few minutes

Philia

Yeah, I have 5 black flowers (1 lily, 2 tulips, 2 roses) and all of them are from a pink x orange combo. Crazy.

Also I got your stuff and can deliver it to you in 2-3 hours if that's ok with you. Gotta do some errands in a few minutes

No worries! :3

Meanwhile I got two new carnations. :3 My carnation farm is working out quite well. Went from 5 (one from my husband, myself, one from Samurai and two from Kourio's) to 13.

Koomaster

Much easier in this game. In the old games you had to count out acres (forgot how big they were) and you had to have a certain number of trees in every acre. It was really difficult and time consuming
Yeah I am really surprised that it is so easy this time around. Maybe the PWPs help that along a lot.

I remember in the DS/Wii games I would take my shovel and dig holes vertically and horizontally in town to count how many spaces there were. Then went into photoshop and made pixel representations of my towns, marking off the invisible acres. Then hop back into town and lay down grids just so I could keep track of the amount of trees/flowers in each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom