• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin64

Yay! Soon I can have orange hair!

BOomaQ8CUAAFfFS.jpg

How long does this one take to build?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My Shampoodle started construction today as well. Good to see I'm not completely behind everyone on progress (especially as my Kicks took an age to pop up)

Mekere

Does anybody knows what kind of clothes would Fuchsia accept? She has been wearing an awful wheel like shirt and none of the 10 clothes I sent her was to her liking apparently.

Any ideas?

cluderi

Club Lol opened on Saturday for me so I attended and scored some music from KK. Just in there now (Mon evening here) and I've got the 3DS open on the side playing remixed music while charging.

I am totally in awe of this game right now.

Hippeux left after I gave him/her a severe netting for palming me off with a common chair. My new villager appeared today and I like her more already.

tumblr_mplw8sWVQo1sv59kao1_400.jpg

I like Charlise, she can stay.

tumblr_mp6dsdwl2e1sv59kao1_400.jpg

Chaos17

Does anybody knows what kind of clothes would Fuchsia accept? She has been wearing an awful wheel like shirt and none of the 10 clothes I sent her was to her liking apparently.

Any ideas?
Villagers wear only tank with no sleeves and rarely with short sleeves.
nothing else

Philia

nothing else

Probably due to the weather I imagine. If you wear long sleeves in summer, you'll notice your avatar coming out of the building with a sweat drop emote.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Just when I think I understand flower genetics…

I hope my path to purple pansies is solid. Spawned a red* pansy today, so if I can do that again, we shall see…

Yeah, I'd hide from you up there too.
Wait, it isn't just roses I need to keep track of, but pansies too?

zigg

The theory I'm testing right now is this, gleaned from researching several guides and attempting to reconcile their "findings":

red pansy x blue pansy = red* pansy
orange pansy x blue pansy = orange* pansy

red* pansy x2 = purple pansy
orange* pansy x2 = purple pansy

My confidence level in this is lower than with blue roses, but it's worth noting I've also produced neither so far.

Philia

I think after a no show of Purple Pansies thus far is saying something. :\ A casual RedxRed isn't going to work lol UNLESS they WERE Red*xRed* or some other obscure combo we didn't think of.

Quoted from http://acwiki3ds.wikispaces.com/Hybrids
Purple Pansies = Red Pansies* + Red Pansies*
(It seems that you need Red Pansies that have spawned from Blue Pansies in
order to spawn Purple Pansies.)
Purple Pansies = Orange Pansies* + Orange Pansies*
(It also seems that you need Orange Pansies that have spawned from Blue Pansies
in order to spawn Purple Pansies.)

Duster

My resident Gorilla just put her default shirt up for sale in re-tail, it was a misty tank, gorilla, mist, Gorilla's in the mist!

Also I visited a dream town and saw this Kirby standee so naturally I took a photo, however because I'm not from Japan the game made me pull an angry face.
dln8.jpg

Wolfe

nothing else

That can't be right, maybe all shirts just appear with short or no sleeves on them? Cause I've seen them wearing short sleeves and just today Apollo gave me his zipper shirt and it turns out it's long sleeve on me yet on him it was sleeveless.

At least that's my experience, I could be wrong.

SuperSah

Banned
That can't be right, maybe all shirts just appear with short or no sleeves on them? Cause I've seen them wearing short sleeves and just today Apollo gave me his zipper shirt and it turns out it's long sleeve on me yet on him it was sleeveless.

Hans wears a long sleeve in ny town.

Is this a good arrangement for hybridising? Should I remove the Jacobs?

I've only just got into flowers, and I would appreciate a little advice.

BOpq1VTCMAA5G5t.jpg

Philia

Is this a good arrangement for hybridising? Should I remove the Jacobs?

I've only just got into flowers, and I would appreciate a little advice.

BOpq1VTCMAA5G5t.jpg

Only good thing that fence does was cause grass wear and trapping unwanted villagers or even isabelle in.

Pay attention GAF, DO NOT BUY FENCES for the love of god.

Looking to add some new people. Most of my Friend List seems over this game, and I'm not there yet.

I have all the fruits and Shampoodle open for new players starting out.

0275-7828-7721

Add me and PM your Friend Code!

Only good thing that fence does was cause grass wear and trapping unwanted villagers or even isabelle in.

Pay attention GAF, DO NOT BUY FENCES for the love of god.

I got one and sort of liked it for expanding my parkland but am now regretting it. But now I have nothing to replace it with.

Actually, after three weeks of a new project works project each day, it's nice to feel "done for now", while I wait for some good new suggestions and can focus on my house a bit.

BowieZ

Banned
Just spent over 50,000 bells in the camper's tent, buying heaps of cool furniture playing those random chance games. I see no reason to stop lol.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
buying for 100k bells :)

astrolamp

classic wall
classic rug
classic wardrobe
classic chair

does that mean you have the classic low table (classic buffet?). I can order you the classic chair and wardrobe (will be here in 3 hours at 5pm). I'll swap for a classic buffet

Just spent over 50,000 bells in the camper's tent, buying heaps of cool furniture playing those random chance games. I see no reason to stop lol.

I thought my campsite was a waste of time because I now have my 10 residents. But its great for furniture hunting (if expensive)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The theory I'm testing right now is this, gleaned from researching several guides and attempting to reconcile their "findings":

I think after a no show of Purple Pansies thus far is saying something. :\ A casual RedxRed isn't going to work lol UNLESS they WERE Red*xRed* or some other obscure combo we didn't think of.

Ah, so blue pansies are the key. I only just got a second one so at least I know that I have wasted a red* pansies by throwing it in with the rest.

Grizzo

Waiting for my bus to come, sippin' on some fresh coffee... I guess life is much easier in Animal Crossing !

tumblr_mpmaroRzNl1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

(now if only those nasty clouds could get out of my way)

zroid

Banned
Dawn of the third day since Freckles arrived.

We haven't interacted yet. Some of the other villagers talk about her, but I ignore it. I did blow some bubbles in her face last night, but she likely didn't notice.

Truth be told, I'm afraid I might end up liking her if I talk to her, and that will bum me out the most. Because that duck and her perfect apple tree destroying house needs begone.

Grizzo

I hate being the bearer of bad news, but the bus will never come. There's no road for starters.

Haha, yeah I know that :( I just thought it looked lovely, so I wanted to build it anyway, and surround it with all these trees. It's more like a contemplative bus stop. Waiting for the bus of life to come, you know ?
I don't know what I'm talking about

Grizzo

Dawn of the third day since Freckles arrived.

We haven't interacted yet. Some of the other villagers talk about her, but I ignore it. I did blow some bubbles in her face last night, but she likely didn't notice.

Truth be told, I'm afraid I might end up liking her if I talk to her, and that will bum me out the most. Because that duck and her perfect apple tree destroying house needs begone.

I've got her in my town too. She can get too much bubbly sometimes, but she suggested some nice public work projects to me. You should give her a chance :D

If I cut down all non-fruit trees except two cedars, would these be guaranteed to be the furniture trees in the morning and eliminated beehives or could I just end up with two beehives?

I don't care about finding the money tree every day but I do look for the furniture trees. I'm just not sure if I allowed only two possibilities for them to spawn if I'd definitely get furniture trees or if the beehives would spawn there too. Or if I'd just end up with two bell trees? (Not sure how many of those spawn per day.)

This is what I've found too. Here's Kevin wearing the Green-Zap Suit which only comes in long sleeves. As soon as he puts it on, the sleeves disappear. I've seen this with a few different villagers.

tumblr_mpfntuAUT21qa25kqo1_400.jpg

rouken

does that mean you have the classic low table (classic buffet?). I can order you the classic chair and wardrobe (will be here in 3 hours at 5pm). I'll swap for a classic buffet

yup i have that :) will probably have to transact with you tomorrow because im going to sleep.

Does anyone know which personality can suggest fairy tale themed projects?

i think it's peppy villagers.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
yup i have that :) will probably have to transact with you tomorrow because im going to sleep.

lol, you're the one that just posted a request for items!

I'll order the chair and wardrobe for you, we'll swap tomorrow. To save time, would you be able to order a classic buffet so I don't lose another day ordering it?

add my FC too - 5327-0890-9892

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom