• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

:eek: My peaches have stubbornly remained mediocre. I saw a bunch of perfect trees in your town but I didn't realize you had over a hundred! We're playing the same game, right? ;)

LOL I like to god/hardmode every game I play. xD Part of my ocd tendency I suppose. :3
You should see my BADGES. :3

bs000

My museum is full, but one of my friend is looking for Ankylo tail, Diplo tail, Dimetro skull, Ichtyo torso, Raptor torso, Stego tail and Styraco torso.

I would welcome myself rococo and astro items (cataloging is sufficient).

And if you only miss a couple of fossils and haven't anything I need, I don't mind giving those for free... (I'd like to avoid giving half a dozen of them to a beginner, in order to be able to help more players, though, especially since the last ones are often more difficult to find)

Can I have a parasaur tail? I have an astro closet, do you need that?

Robin64

Just posted a few mins ago:

v6p7cB0.png

Linius

Pfff, found a note on the message board the Nooks are closed tomorrow. Couldn't they just the renovation while I was gone :(

At least I have Shampoodle's now.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Trying the diving trick to get public works but most of the residents aren't out and about. Damn jellyfish are annoying though. If you don't move they basically home in on you within 10 seconds. I'd rather just sit there for 5 mins and not have to paddle around aimlessly

Did just fine Cobb and wart jr both sitting on a bench just chilling, that was cute

I've got a bunch of items clogging up my house currently which I need to clear, looking to trade it away in exchange for cataloguing some stuff. Quite willing to trade away multiple items in exchange for cataloguing one on my list.

What I have
Astro wall
Astro closet (x2)
Country guitar
Common chair (customised black)
Display stand
Effects rack
Ladder Shades
Mermaid shelf
Minimalist wall clock
Modern bed, chair, closet, dresser, end table, lamp, tile, wall clock
Modern wood wall
Peacock chair
Pinball machine
Regal chair
Robo floor
Simple armchair (customised purple)
Sleek closet
Tabletop game
God knows how many Nintendo item duplicates (just ask about these)
Silver fishing rod (x4)
Silver net
Silver shovel

I'm looking to catalogue
Fancy doll
Hero pants
Hologram machine
Lotus lamp
Lovely doll
Ribboned straw hat
Surveillance cam
Any kind of piano
Any Japanese themed furniture
K.K. songs

I've also got a load of bits on hand you can catalogue like flatscreen TV, glass display cabinet, wall-mounted speaker, laptop, half of the Rococo set, katanas, shaved ice lamp, a few K.K. songs etc.

Animekatt

what are the kitchen furniture items on your top wall? they look really nice. I have the deluxe range if you want to catalogue it?

love your Zen living room.

Thanks. :) I already have the deluxe range, but thanks anyway!

Discovered Cyrus could modify Paper Wall Lamps like I mentioned previously, so I've started messing around with that a bit. For now, I tried replacing the Paper Wall Lamps I had in the upper floor of my house with ones combined with Nebula Shirt fabric:
hni_0059_mpo4wse4.jpg

hni_0062_mpokasz8.jpg

Pretty happy with the result--the lamps themselves look great and it gives my room a nice sleepy feel with the main lights turned off like that, which works since I've just trying to go for a cozy, inviting feel for that room.

That came out really, really nice! I love the fabric you used.

My tatami room is coming along nicely.

BOoyQwKCYAA7Hhw.jpg
BOoyZ48CUAA6OMv.jpg

I'm liking what you're doing to your room so far! When I changed my kotatsu, I actually picked that one out first. I didn't really like it, so I went with my current red one. I'm really curious about the other colors, and how it will look.

Iirc, it was just random villagers. Pretty sure both were from Jambette the frog.

Feels like a grind, but it works. I just hide behind Kapp'ns boat so no jellyfish sting me and wait for 5 minutes to pass, make sure it's 100% 5 minutes or over.

That's what I've been doing to get my PWPs. I didn't know about hiding behind Kapp'ns boat to avoid jellyfish though. That's useful. By being idle in the water, I've gotten around 8 new projects!

-------
In other news, I managed to capture a scorpion last night! I let it crawl around for a bit until I was a little away from it. I pulled out my net, and saw it rearing up to charge at me. When it got close, I nabbed it!
Me - 1 Scorpion - 1

Also putting in the round streetlamp pushed me into getting the Perfect Town status this morning! Now to keep it up for 15 days, so I can get that golden water can. I'm broke from buying turnips, so I have to farm for beetles tonight to upgrade my town hall though.

Linius

I've got a bunch of items clogging up my house currently which I need to clear, looking to trade it away in exchange for cataloguing some stuff. Quite willing to trade away multiple items in exchange for cataloguing one on my list.

What I have
Arcade machine
Astro wall
Astro closet (x2)
Astro table
Country guitar
Common chair (customised black)
Display stand
Effects rack
Ladder Shades
Mermaid shelf
Minimalist wall clock
Modern bed, chair, closet, dresser, end table, lamp, tile, wall clock
Modern wood wall clock
Modern wood wall
Peacock chair
Pinball machine
Regal chair
Robo floor
Simple armchair (customised purple)
Sleek closet
Tabletop game
God knows how many Nintendo item duplicates (just ask about these)
Silver fishing rod (x4)
Silver net
Silver shovel

I'm looking to catalogue
Fancy doll
Fireplace
Flight crew shirt
Hero pants
Hologram machine
Lotus lamp
Lovely doll
Men's toilet
Prep school uniform
Ribboned straw hat
Spring kimono
Stained glass lamp
Surveillance cam
Any kind of piano
Any Japanese themed furniture
K.K. songs

I've also got a load of bits on hand you can catalogue like flatscreen TV, glass display cabinet, wall-mounted speaker, laptop, half of the Rococo set, katanas, shaved ice lamp, a few K.K. songs etc.

As you might know I have the upright piano and the ebony one. Just make sure to stop by any time tomorrow or something :)

Looking to cataloge the katanas myself btw. And the Shaved Ice Lamp can't be bought after cataloging in case you missed it.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Before my absence I kind of destroyed the layout of my house the way I liked it to stuff full sets that I have in different rooms, placing lucky items and stuff and my HHA rating went over 90.000. At least it got effect :D

same. Although I'm quite happy with my modern wood and minimalist rooms (minimalist still to be completed with wall/floor), and I put some cicadas around the place, they're apparantly good HHA boosters this month.

Sordid

Arcade machine for my mens toilet? :)

Linius

same. Although I'm quite happy with my modern wood and minimalist rooms (minimalist still to be completed with wall/floor), and I put some cicadas around the place, they're apparantly good HHA boosters this month.

Used cicadas too. And that I'm unhappy with the sets I have. But I really don't need that bigass sleek bed in my 'living room' for example :p

Philia

Finally got neutral wall and flooring (for minimalist) come in today! I'll open my gates for you.

zroid

Banned

Interested in:
Astro Table
Modern wood wall clock

Can offer (either for you to catalogue or I can order dupes to give you):
Fireplace
Stained glass lamp

edit: I also have a spring kimono, which you can have

As you might know I have the upright piano and the ebony one. Just make sure to stop by any time tomorrow or something :)

Looking to cataloge the katanas myself btw. And the Shaved Ice Lamp can't be bought after cataloging in case you missed it.
Sure, I've got both katanas in storage so you can catalogue both and I'll catalogue the pianos.

Arcade machine for my mens toilet? :)

Deal.

Interested in:
Astro Table
Modern wood wall clock

Can offer (either for you to catalogue or I can order dupes to give you):
Fireplace
Stained glass lamp

I can order myself so it'd be easier just to catalogue them. Sounds good to me.

I have these for you. The men's toilet is on order for you, but the other two I have on hand now.
Sweet. Is there anything you wanted in exchange?

FC is in my profile for everyone above.

Linius

Got 100k HHA points and the gold trophy today! 50k to go!

Should be doable for me too (100K). I haven't placed my minimal set yet and modern isn't complete either. Only went with Modern Wood and Sleek this round. 150K is max or something?

Anyone need a silver slingshot? I have four somehow and I want to get rid of 'em.

BOqJVCiCcAAiGmG.jpg:large

Also, my current list of fossils that I have up for the taking:

-Ptera skull
-Plesio neck
-Fern fossil
-Tricera skull
-Ankylo tail

I don't need anything specifically. Some Japanese themed furniture would be nice.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Used cicadas too. And that I'm unhappy with the sets I have. But I really don't need that bigass sleek bed in my 'living room' for example :p

That's why modern wood is good because its a single size bed. Or hide it behind a screen. Anyway, eventually I'll be done with HHA and do the furniture how I want

Betty

Banned
Should be doable for me too (100K). I haven't placed my minimal set yet and modern isn't complete either. Only went with Modern Wood and Sleek this round. 150K is max or something?

Nah, after you reach 150k they then start doing 'theme' challenges, where you need to place the right themed furniture in your home.

I'm at 500k right now, not sure how to get it higher yet.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Sweet. Is there anything you wanted in exchange?

FC is in my profile for everyone above.

Nah, not unless you have any of the Pink Zap stuff I'm missing, but I'm having no luck with that. :) Otherwise, it's no problem letting you catalogue them.

*edit: You're added now by the way.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Nah, after you reach 150k they then start doing 'theme' challenges, where you need to place the right themed furniture in your home.

I'm at 500k right now, not sure how to get it higher yet.

Wow, how do you do this? Do you need full sets in each too plus extra from themed sets? I have a full modern wood, almost full minimalist and green, cicads and a scifi theme in my study, and its still only 90k. Can I for example make my study a full rococo set and still have 8 themed items too?

Betty

Banned
Wow, how do you do this? Do you need full sets in each too plus extra from themed sets? I have a full modern wood, almost full minimalist and green, cicads and a scifi theme in my study, and its still only 90k. Can I for example make my study a full rococo set and still have 8 themed items too?

Not 100% sure, I did the Antique theme and it judges both the inside and exterior of your house. My complete Rococo set room probably helped, but my other rooms are the modern wood and Astro, neither of which are antique. The rest of the house is just storage space at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom