• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

^^congrats! cant wait to fill the museum myself

Portia i know yo ass didn't invinte me over at 11:30pm, then stand me up...now he thinks he's cute for not telling me why "im mysterious"....okay man, we are done professionally

items i would like to hold for a second to catalog:

gamecube shelf (unless its a nintendo item?)
arcade machine (other game room stuff!)
glass display case (small/for triforce)
samurai sword
non-ranch bookcase
world map, anything that'd be cool for a study
photo/display frame for pics
toilet, nice tub - bathroom stuff!
classic furniture, i only have chair
seaside stuff - have ship compass, that's it
boxing/fight club is mostly done, could use a grimy wallpaper tho - Wolfe thanks again for letting me hold that chain link fence but for whatever reason it's not for resale, haha
any art piece, ill pay you mannn lemme get blathers rolling on this expansion already
any music at all

just putting together a few rooms...i have a few things in my catalog i could order too so lemme know! i got a buncha modern furniture, some space stuff, few rare things i'm sure.

tossing this out there again to see if anyone's down! wifi here isnt so hot but ima make it work.

Wolfe

Portia i know yo ass didn't invinte me over at 11:30pm, then stand me up...now he thinks he's cute for not telling me why "im mysterious"....okay man, we are done professionally

tossing this out there again to see if anyone's down! wifi here isnt so hot but ima make it work.

Weird, wonder where I got it from then, either way you're welcome to it if you like as I just kinda tossed that stuff in that room and wasn't actually going for any type of theme. Waiting till I've finished all the upgrades :p

IrishNinja

Lloid is still killin' it on twitters

Weird, wonder where I got it from then, either way you're welcome to it if you like as I just kinda tossed that stuff in that room and wasn't actually going for any type of theme. Waiting till I've finished all the upgrades :p

ah, for real? lemme know whenever, and again if you're going for a theme & need stuff i can keep a lookout...ever since nooks got a convenience store it's at least not useless, heh

oh man my town's okay but one of the ones last night was crazy, dude was even yelling SHUT UP at them haha

Wolfe

ah, for real? lemme know whenever, and again if you're going for a theme & need stuff i can keep a lookout...ever since nooks got a convenience store it's at least not useless, heh

Yeah for sure, I'd rather give it to someone that wants to do something with it than just have it sitting in my locker :p, but yeah I'm free to do this whenever if you wanna open your gate or vice versa.

Korosenai

So the past two times i've tried to play with my friend online we disconnect from each other.

We tried playing a couple of days ago and tonight... both times we get about an hour into our play session and boom, we get disconnected.

Does anyone know what can be causing this? We play xbox with each other all the time, and Kid Icarus: Uprising. Just find it odd we can't play AC for more than an hour.

Forkball

I have played every day since launch and Redd has only come into my town ONCE. Maybe I messed something up because I visited him in other towns before. I will never get that second floor for the museum.

WAIT why is KK on stage on a Monday NIGHT?
AU7Amsc.gif
TadkV.gif

IrishNinja

Yeah for sure, I'd rather give it to someone that wants to do something with it than just have it sitting in my locker :p, but yeah I'm free to do this whenever if you wanna open your gate or vice versa.

opening now! and guess what? BAM it's still rainin

I have played every day since launch and Redd has only come into my town ONCE. Maybe I messed something up because I visited him in other towns before. I will never get that second floor for the museum.

okay so its not just me! was thinking this whole "he shows up once a week" was crazy cause i never found him, supposed to be in town square right?

You only needed him one time. Did you manage to buy the genuine artwork? If so, and you donated it to the museum, you should be getting the second floor any time now.

Whitney is my nigga, by the way. She's suggested project after project to me, given me Redd's artwork, and been all-around awesome. Just built an illuminated arch (which looks freaking gorgeous at night) because of her. I'm building my Roost Cafe behind it as soon as that option becomes available to me.

Shampoodle is still under construction... Not sure why. I started the game on launch day and am pretty sure construction started ASAP. Makes me feel behind to see all these people with the shop already opened up.

How do you catch the big fish with fins sticking out of the water? I'm pressing A when they bite my line down (like usual) but they always get away.

IrishNinja

How do you catch the big fish with fins sticking out of the water? I'm pressing A when they bite my line down (like usual) but they always get away.

jam on A and hope for the best, sharks can be finicky bitches

Whitney is my nigga, by the way. She's suggested project after project to me, given me Redd's artwork, and been all-around awesome. Just built an illuminated arch (which looks freaking gorgeous at night) because of her. I'm building my Roost Cafe behind it as soon as that option becomes available to me.

...jelatin

I just hold A down and have no issue with Sharks or fin fish'

but I use the sound of them taking to bait down into the water... I only miss fish when I get sleepy and get impatient to wait for the sound

also some fish that take it down on the first bite are the hardest ones but always feels great when I press A and hold it on the first bite

3rd and 4th bites are normal for most fish

VT_Brian

Neo Member

You want to catalog some music? I can take it out of my stereo and come over

Atlantis

Rudd visited my town a day or two after I started playing. I was unaware what art was useful for so I didn't buy anything.

:(

milkham

you only need ot press A once to fish, no jamming or holding neccessary, for the sharks you just gotta hit it as soon as you hear that plop sound it makes when they bite

make sure you have a good balance of animal personalities in your town or you'll miss out on never unlocking some of the Public Works only that type ask for.

crazy ass game

Spiderduff

Just need 2 more fossils!

Need:

Apatosaurus Tail
Plesiosaurus Neck

Have to trade:

Plesiosaurus Torso
Raptor Skull - x2
Dino Track - x2
Spino Skull - x2
Apato Torso
Apato skull
Shark tooth
Diplo tail
Ammonite
Styraco Ta

Roto13

Tom Nook is at the cafe right now. He ordered three bags of coffee beans for when he leaves. He's going to give one to each of the Able sisters. Aww. He's happy to see the three of them together in one place.

EDIT: And he's going to bring some coffee to Blathers and Celeste, too. Tom Nook isn't a bad guy at all.

EDIT: AND Reese and Cyrus. Dude's like the Coffee Fairy.

colinp

Banned
The cicadas were singing when I was walking around my town this morning, and then IRL when I opened the door to go to work the cicadas were singing! Ahahaha, I did a double take.

zroid

Banned
Tom Nook is at the cafe right now. He ordered three bags of coffee beans for when he leaves. He's going to give one to each of the Able sisters. Aww. He's happy to see the three of them together in one place.

EDIT: And he's going to bring some coffee to Blathers and Celeste, too. Tom Nook isn't a bad guy at all.

(._. )

Café will begin construction tomorrow. I had to wait for Joey to move his ass out of the way first. His house was in the perfect spot!

Koomaster

If I remember it was revealed in City Folk I think that he was into one of the Able sisters; forget which one though.

The cicadas were singing when I was walking around my town this morning, and then IRL when I opened the door to go to work the cicadas were singing! Ahahaha, I did a double take.

my Cafe is 6 hours away

has there been any story of how Tom got his kids? are they his sister's kids?

He is very close to the Able sisters that story is well known but what about these kids?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
This right hand left hand game is bullshit. I've picked the right hand 8 times in a row incorrectly -_-

Gattuso

I was wandering around and started pushing flora across the ground, I wasn't expecting a reaction at all. I already love this game.

IrishNinja

Oh yeah, Gruff knows what's up. Just ran up to me and asked me to build a Lighthouse. I was hoping for that.

hnnnghhh my villagers are BUMS

then again i sleep mostly when theyre up but ive got that linius disease where i swim for 5 minutes then they're like BRO BUY THIS CRAP SHIRT FOR 1K or WHATS MY NEW CATCHPHRASE TODAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom