• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

pariah164

In other news,
I still can't work for Brewster. The option is there when I talk to him at the counter, but he always says he doesn't need any help.
:\ I'm lost as to what to do.

Koomaster

GAF, help.
The last two days the money stone dropped lesser money for me. Not that I was too slow! It was one more coin (100 worth) instead, so I did not get the 8k bag.

what did I do wrong? :(
Feng Shui in your home is probably the cause. Did you add/move/take away any furniture recently? I know that causes the money rock to pop out two 100 bell coins instead of only one.

Feng Shui in your home is probably the cause. Did you add/move/take away any furniture recently? I know that causes the money rock to pop out two 100 bell coins instead of only one.
I just store all the gyroids in my house until the museum is upgraded (today). So It'll stop. Thanks ! :) Never thought it would be this negative. lol

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Ready when you are Mich, just need to add me first..

Also I have a classic chair and classic wardrobe arrive in the post, but can't remember who I ordered it for :p

Edit:are you dewford?

Westraid

Thanks for having me over :D Payed of 10.000 Bell of your public works project. Not much, but I just payed of my lighthouse and invested all my other money in turnips ^-^
Aww you really didn't have to, but thanks a lot! I appreciate it very much! :)

Hey, Gaf, let's trade. I'm looking for some random items to complete various series' and sets. If you have anything you'd allow me to catalog, I'd appreciate it.

I have full Green, Lovely & Rococo sets (though some of the Lovely/Green might need to be ordered; Rococo items are on hand and uncustomized). Also have mostly complete Classic, Minimalist & Modern Wood sets plus some Sleek & Regal. And whatever else is in the catalog. Just ask. :)

I'm looking for the Neutral floor; Regal wall, dresser, bookcase & vanity. Mama Polar Bear & Baby Panda. Queen & Rook chess pieces. Lily-Pad Table. Flower Chair. Lucky Black Cat. Watermelon Chair & Table. Simple Armchair. (Have the rest of all sets listed here if you want to do a catalog exchange.) PM me if you want to trade.

tumblr_mpmej72kiJ1qa25kqo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mpmeh46QWp1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

In other news, my tenth villager is moving in tomorrow: Marina, the little pink octopus from my campsite. She put her house on top of my regular tulips but I'm happy to have her. It's been pretty peaceful otherwise.

Might as well give this a go and try to get my fossil count down.

I need the following:

Stego Torso
Tricera Torso
Spino Torso
Plesio Tail
Dinosaur Egg

I have the following to spare:

Stego Skull
Mammoth Skull
Ichthyo Skull
Spino Skull
Styraco Torso
Sabertooth Torso
Apato Torso
Ptera Left Wing
Megacero Tail
Pachy Tail
T. rex tail
Dimetrodon Tail
Parasaur Tail

If you don't need any fossils I'll also pay bells or items if you want. FC in my profile, just shoot me a pm. Thanks!

BowieZ

Banned
All this trading and cataloging stuff is kinda turning the thread into a 'community' thing... and disrupting the flow of game discussion. IMHO

Anyway, I've now spent over 150k on furniture from Sally in the campers tent. How does she manage to transport all that in her backpack?!

Also I just spent 4k on an IV drip. This game!!

Koomaster

The same thing happens to me...
Not sure what triggers it. I asked 3 different times this morning and he said he didn't need any help right then. Even when there was a villager sitting there having coffee he said he didn't need my help.

Just tried it again right now though...

tumblr_mpmm94LROR1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpmmbpXsb51swqxw3o1_400.jpg

I guess that means I did good? Four people came in asking for certain coffee and I made it for them. Moe was the only one who didn't ask for a specific brand, just said no milk. Everyone else I just gave a little milk and a little sugar and it seemed to work out.

Not sure what triggers Brewster needing you to work there. Maybe it's time of day related, like after noon? I think all the times I asked this morning it was between 7am-10am.

Acid08

Banned
Hey, Gaf, let's trade. I'm looking for some random items to complete various series' and sets. If you have anything you'd allow me to catalog, I'd appreciate it.

I have full Green, Lovely & Rococo sets (though some of the Lovely/Green might need to be ordered; Rococo items are on hand and uncustomized). Also have mostly complete Classic, Minimalist & Modern Wood sets plus some Sleek & Regal. And whatever else is in the catalog. Just ask. :)

I'm looking for the Neutral floor; Regal wall, dresser, bookcase & vanity. Mama Polar Bear & Baby Panda. Queen & Rook chess pieces. Lily-Pad Table. Flower Chair. Lucky Black Cat. Watermelon Chair & Table. Simple Armchair. (Have the rest of all sets listed here if you want to do a catalog exchange.)

tumblr_mpmej72kiJ1qa25kqo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mpmeh46QWp1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

In other news, my tenth villager is moving in tomorrow: Marina, the little pink octopus from my campsite. She put her house on top of my regular tulips but I'm happy to have her. It's been pretty peaceful otherwise.
I have a watermelon chair and table you could catalog! I won't be home for another 3 hours though :(. Do you have any other fruit furniture? I'm still trying to complete my set.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Thanks for the garden furniture Mich! Seem to have missed the rococo candlestick though so don't quite have a full set catalogued. Never mind.

You have a great town, I've not started on any landscaping yet

I now have three fully themed rooms, some bonus cicadas and a bonus sci-fi theme (8 items) in my study. Gotta be a gold trophy tomorrow..

I still have one silver slingshot available for free to anyone who wants it!

One slingshot is claimed for SpacePirate Ridley. Pick it up whenever, just let me know when you're ready, man!

Also, as far as fossils go, I have:

-Fern fossil.
-Plesio neck.
-Tricera skull (May be claimed.)

...up for grabs for free! I don't need much, but anything from the Japanese set that isn't a sword would be loved! mrklaw, do you still want the Tricera skull?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I still have one silver slingshot available for free to anyone who wants it!

One slingshot is claimed for SpacePirate Ridley. Pick it up whenever, just let me know when you're ready, man!

Also, as far as fossils go, I have:

-Fern fossil.
-Plesio neck.
-Tricera skull (May be claimed.)

...up for grabs for free! I don't need much, but anything from the Japanese set that isn't a sword would be loved! mrklaw, do you still want the Tricera skull?

Yes please. Don't have any Japanese stuff right now unless you want an ugly gold lucky cat? My FC is 5327-0890-9892, will add you now.

Yes please. Don't have any Japanese stuff right now unless you want an ugly gold lucky cat? My FC is 5327-0890-9892, will add you now.
I already have an ugly gold lucky cat! I'll give it to you for free then, lol.

Gate will be opened in one minute after posting this.

MicH

Thanks for the garden furniture Mich! Seem to have missed the rococo candlestick though so don't quite have a full set catalogued. Never mind.

You have a great town, I've not started on any landscaping yet

I now have three fully themed rooms, some bonus cicadas and a bonus sci-fi theme (8 items) in my study. Gotta be a gold trophy tomorrow..
I realized shortly after that I forgot to take it down :/ Damn these wall items. I can open the gates again if you want (sorry!)

Alrighty!

-Fern fossil.
-Plesio neck.
-Ptera left wing (*new*)

Is all I have up for grabs today.

Is anyone helping GAF out with cataloging today? Mind if I catalog along with the catalog-ers? :lol

MicH

If anyone else fusses I'll follow, otherwise don't worry about it
Ok, let me know if I can help you with anything.

Also does anyone have the Sleek wall clock I can catalog? It's the only piece I need to finish the set. I will gladly pay you or let you catalog some of my stuff

Philia

Ok, let me know if I can help you with anything.

Also does anyone have the Sleek wall clock I can catalog? It's the only piece I need to finish the set. I will gladly pay you or let you catalog some of my stuff

My Nook is selling the damn thing right now lol. Let me open for you already! :3

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
How often do campers visit? The one who came in today is a hideous alligator thing, so when i snub her, how long until another one comes? It's been over a week since the last one and I didn't know you could make them move in.

Hey, are you up for some gardening service from me today?

It'll be a few more days. :) Still doing trees & paths since I got two new villagers this week. Good bye, roses and tulips. But I did haul some more flowers back from the island. I'll definitely let you know when you can wave your magic gardening wand and make hybrid flowers appear out of nowhere!

Philia

It'll be a few more days. :) Still doing trees & paths since I got two new villagers this week. Good bye, roses and tulips. But I did haul some more flowers back from the island. I'll definitely let you know when you can wave your magic gardening wand and make hybrid flowers appear out of nowhere!

LOL... are you planting the trees a space away from the tile and 3 spaces apart from each other right?

LOL... are you planting the trees a space away from the tile and 3 spaces apart from each other right?

Yes, after I learned the hard way not to plant them next to the tile. :p Where was this advice two weeks ago? Poor trees. So many lives lost...

At least I'm at 10 villagers now so no surprises for awhile.

pulga

Banned
Nintendo stuff trade time! Dupes I've got:

• Virtual Boy (2)
  • Coin
  • Mushroom Mural
  • Toad Hat
  • Pikmin
  • Triple Bananas
  • Fire Bar

Also, there's this Katie thing walking around my town. Who wants her? What happens when you ship her off somewhere else?

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
About 1 camper per week if you are lucky.

Awww.. I wish I'd known during my last camper. He was a cool looking frog. Henry I think. Ugh, I don't want Alli in my town...

Hey, can people visit other towns with campers and convince them to move into their town?

UberTag

Charlise is finally moving out on the 13th. Today is a good day! I just hope another Uchi villager moves in to replace her, I really need that bus stop public works project. Speaking of which, if anyone happens to have Muffy, Phoebe or (at a push) Rocket about to move out soon and doesn't want to keep them let me know.
You must have a great group of villagers if daffy Charlise is your most hated.
I like her. She's somewhat off her gourd but who can hate a green bear whose birthday is on St. Patrick's Day.

Nintendo stuff trade time! Dupes I've got:

• Virtual Boy (2)
  • Coin
  • Mushroom Mural
  • Toad Hat
  • Pikmin
  • Triple Bananas
  • Fire Bar

I think I have an extra Master Sword stashed away somewhere, so I may want to trade that for a Virtual Boy, and maybe a Triple Red Shell for the Mural. I get out of work in a few hours, so let me know if your interested.

-Horizon-

I'm really taking my time with this game. Only now working on getting the second house upgrade (I want to fit more furniture in my house!)

pulga

Banned
I think I have an extra Master Sword stashed away somewhere, so I may want to trade that for a Virtual Boy, and maybe a Triple Red Shell for the Mural. I get out of work in a few hours, so let me know if your interested.

I've got the red shells, but I'll give you both for the goddamn Master Sword!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I have no idea what I'm doing with ores. I don't think I'm ever going to use them so they just sit in my storage taking up space.

zigg

I have no idea what I'm doing with ores. I don't think I'm ever going to use them so they just sit in my storage taking up space.
I figure I can play that game later and just sell off most, but I do trade 3x gold nuggets for gold furniture. Because GOTTA CATALOG 'EM ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom