• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Phillia it's been 707 hours and 8 minutes since New Leaf came out in NA, that's kind of depressing lol.

Yeah, just make matters worse by counting the hours :p

I'm around 120 hours which I thought is already kind of bizarre. I have never put that much hours in one game before in so little time. Not even Pokémon.

gotta thank Philia again for organizing all of my flowers yesterday. it definitely added a couple of hours to that play time total, haha. no new hybrids yet but it did help me reach perfect town status.

tumblr_mpmhvice4P1qjxfono1_400.jpg

Philia

Thanks Philia, I can order and get delivery tonight. Should take me over 100k HHA score tomorrow morning :D

YEAH! :3 And lawl you guys. 430 hours is NOTHING for me. Well in a month its... uh yeah. xD But really its up there with some other games... :X

http://i.imgur.com/Ip1zw.jpg

I think I still played insane amount of hours on Minecraft than any other game... this is why I don't play MMOs... I fear for my life in those kind of games.

Wow, how do you do this? Do you need full sets in each too plus extra from themed sets? I have a full modern wood, almost full minimalist and green, cicads and a scifi theme in my study, and its still only 90k. Can I for example make my study a full rococo set and still have 8 themed items too?

IIRC, "Almost full" sets don't give you any bonus. You need all 11 pieces for the bonus, with extra bonuses for the floor and wall.

MicH

I desperately need to get the full sets of Modern Wood (only need clock, bench/sofa and bed) and Sleek (only have closet, sofa, table, sideboard and side table)

I can let you catalog the full Rococo and Minimalist sets in exchange

Philia

I desperately need to get the full sets of Modern Woid (only need clock, bench/sofa and bed) and Sleek (only have closet, sofa, table, sideboard and side table)

I have a full set of Modern Wood! Just need to order the few pieces I don't have through the catalog. :)

zroid

Banned
I desperately need to get the full sets of Modern Wood (only need clock, bench/sofa and bed) and Sleek (only have closet, sofa, table, sideboard and side table)

I have a bunch of modern wood and sleek stuff you can catalogue (though not all of them)

incidentally, i have all three of the modern wood pieces you're missing :p actually I wouldn't mind swapping modern wood stuff so we can both complete the set. let me check what else I need.

Anyone need a silver slingshot? I have four somehow and I want to get rid of 'em.

BOqJVCiCcAAiGmG.jpg:large

Also, my current list of fossils that I have up for the taking:

-Ptera skull
-Plesio neck
-Fern fossil
-Tricera skull
-Ankylo tail

I don't need anything specifically. Some Japanese themed furniture would be nice.

An ankylo tail! I need that!

Let's see... I can give you my tatami bed in exchange?

mrklaw

MrArseFace

Have sleek bed, chair, dresser, lamp and wall but would need to order them for you. Some might come in 30 mins, others tomorrow morning.

Would love to catalog the rococo stuff

Unicorn

I raise you.

fcMEgzj.jpg

sYDQC3A.jpg
Basically, for 30 days you got 9.6 hours of sleep each night and did literally nothing but play AC.

If I didn't have a full-time job I would probably be right there with you as I play for around 14 hours a day on the weekend.

MicH

I have a full set of Modern Wood! Just need to order the few pieces I don't have through the catalog. :)
That sounds great, thanks!

I have a bunch of modern wood and sleek stuff you can catalogue (though not all of them)

incidentally, i have all three of the modern wood pieces you're missing :p actually I wouldn't mind swapping modern wood stuff so we can both complete the set. let me check what else I need.

edit: I assume modern wood clock == modern wood wall clock? or is there another clock
Yes, it's the wall clock :) I would love to do this. I have to make dinner now so if we can do it in like an hour or two, that would be great. If that's ok with you?

Farun

Neo Member
I think I just got a petition 6 people from another town have to sign, anyone willing to let me come over and pester your villagers?

Koren

I have, in the sleek series that you don't have yet:
- bed
- chair
- floor
- lamp
- closet

Would be happy to make you catalog those in exchange of cataloging some of your rococo furnitures (don't bring the whole set, we can do this 1:1 for example)

I should still be in your friend list, and my town is open.

zroid

Banned
Yes, it's the wall clock :) I would love to do this. I have to make dinner now so if we can do it in like an hour or two, that would be great. If that's ok with you?

totally fine!

This is the Modern Wood stuff I have on-hand:

- Bed
- Chair
- Chest
- Clock
- Lamp
- Shelf
- Sofa
- Stool
- Table

so I'd love to catalogue the rest :)

edit: apparently the TV and the Closet are all that's left

Koomaster

YEAH! :3 And lawl you guys. 430 hours is NOTHING for me. Well in a month its... uh yeah. xD But really its up there with some other games... :X

http://i.imgur.com/Ip1zw.jpg

I think I still played insane amount of hours on Minecraft than any other game... this is why I don't play MMOs... I fear for my life in those kind of games.
I have to give you props. I am 'only' at 230hrs myself and thought that was a lot in only a month. :p

We must be similar peeps. I used to play tons of Minecraft myself. I am into MMOs (lotro & star wars) and yeah they just take up so much time. It's hard to tell yourself to stop in an MMO. Just one more quest, or one more level or whatever.

Animal Crossing though has broken me out of MMOs for the time being. I have only played when my friends in those games have contacted me to do something. Loved AC since the GC, it's my favorite series, nothing else compares to the time I can spend in the game. :3

llamarawk

Hey, so I just unlocked T&T Mart today and the catalog and just wanted to clarify about the catalog. I realize anything that's been in my inventory gets cataloged, so do I just want to buy stuff I'm not interested in, catalog it, then sell it at Retail so not to take up space? This makes sense to me to complete a set later and for completion sake, but just wanted to check if others do/did this or if there's other tips about cataloging. Thanks.

GAF, help.
The last two days the money stone dropped lesser money for me. Not that I was too slow! It was one more coin (100 worth) instead, so I did not get the 8k bag.

what did I do wrong? :(

Stat!

Tomorrow, I start to catalogue furniture...and hopefully sell my turnip stuff. My Nookling Junction is being upgraded, and Kicks is being built! But randomly, during my ceremony to open the Dream Suite, someone else, not a villager was there...

Is balloon furniture catalogable?

Also, I have lots of fossils that I need. Here is the google doc. I'll buy fossils for 10K and trade them.

My extras for trade are:
Trex skull
Diplo Skull
Diplo Tail
Stego Tail
Iguano Torso

abundant

Hey, so I just unlocked T&T Mart today and the catalog and just wanted to clarify about the catalog. I realize anything that's been in my inventory gets cataloged, so do I just want to buy stuff I'm not interested in, catalog it, then sell it at Retail so not to take up space? This makes sense to me to complete a set later and for completion sake, but just wanted to check if others do/did this or if there's other tips about cataloging. Thanks.

Do this, because it also helps meeting the "money spent" requirement for the shop upgrades.

pariah164

Dammit. I want to hit Chadder with my net but he has fleas. I'd be helping him.

It's like the damn game is desperate for me to be BFFs with him. He's blocking the way to the bridge I wanna make. I want him gooooone.

I swear, if I wasn't so far in, I'd delete my town and start over.

#firstviillageproblems

Dammit. I want to hit Chadder with my net but he has fleas. I'd be helping him.

It's like the damn game is desperate for me to be BFFs with him. He's blocking the way to the bridge I wanna make. I want him gooooone.

I swear, if I wasn't so far in, I'd delete my town and start over.

#firstviillageproblems

Push him into a pitfall. The flee will disappear! =D

mrklaw

MrArseFace
There goes my ankylo tail! Enjoy, Poltergust!

All that I have left for today is:

-Ptera skull
-Plesio neck
-Fern fossil
-Tricera skull
just giving away? I'd love the triceratops skull (saving up for a dupe for a miniature) but don't have any to trade for it, I haven't been stockpiling spares just yet

Farun

Neo Member
Sure. I already got you in my FC, will open my gates in a min.
Town name is Andromea.

Thanks for having me over :D Payed of 10.000 Bell of your public works project. Not much, but I just payed of my lighthouse and invested all my other money in turnips ^-^

just giving away? I'd love the triceratops skull (saving up for a dupe for a miniature) but don't have any to trade for it, I haven't been stockpiling spares just yet
Yeah, pretty much for free, yo.

Though I'd love anything from the Japanese Set that isn't a sword.

MicH

I have, in the sleek series that you don't have yet:
- bed
- chair
- floor
- lamp
- closet

Would be happy to make you catalog those in exchange of cataloging some of your rococo furnitures (don't bring the whole set, we can do this 1:1 for example)

I should still be in your friend list, and my town is open.
Thanks! I already have the closet and the floor, actually, but the others I would love to catalog!

If you visit my town along with Zeeroid I can just put all the items you would like to catalog on the ground. That seems easier.

totally fine!

This is the Modern Wood stuff I have on-hand:

- Bed
- Chair
- Chest
- Clock
- Lamp
- Shelf
- Sofa
- Stool
- Table

so I'd love to catalogue the rest :)

edit: apparently the TV and the Closet are all that's left
I have the TV and the closet so that would finish both our sets :) I can open my gate in 20 or do minutes!

Charlise is finally moving out on the 13th. Today is a good day! I just hope another Uchi villager moves in to replace her, I really need that bus stop public works project. Speaking of which, if anyone happens to have Muffy, Phoebe or (at a push) Rocket about to move out soon and doesn't want to keep them let me know.

zroid

Banned
Thanks! I already have the closet and the floor, actually, but the others I would love to catalog!

If you visit my town along with Zeeroid I can just put all the items you would like to catalog on the ground. That seems easier.

I have the TV and the closet so that would finish both our sets :) I can open my gate in 20 or do minutes!

Great, I'll pick up my clock, sofa, and bed then

let me know when you're ready!

Charlise is finally moving out on the 13th. Today is a good day! I just hope another Uchi villager moves in to replace her, I really need that bus stop public works project.

Phoebe~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom