• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
*Checks closet*
*Sees extra Master Sword*
Deal!

4296 2988 7059

Ill add you later today, let me know when you're available! Mine is: 2191-7676-2318

I have no idea what I'm doing with ores. I don't think I'm ever going to use them so they just sit in my storage taking up space.

I sell em all off except the gold ones.

Am I doing it right, GAF?

Edit: Apparently not! haha

vientown

Neo Member
Hey, Gaf, let's trade. I'm looking for some random items to complete various series' and sets. If you have anything you'd allow me to catalog, I'd appreciate it.

I have full Green, Lovely & Rococo sets (though some of the Lovely/Green might need to be ordered; Rococo items are on hand and uncustomized). Also have mostly complete Classic, Minimalist & Modern Wood sets plus some Sleek & Regal. And whatever else is in the catalog. Just ask. :)

Hi, I don't have anything you're looking for but I'm in love with the Rococo set and I'd pay you to catalog it. I tried to catalog it from someone before but they bailed on me, so please get back to me!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Customize them. Green furniture with emeralds, Sapphires with Blue, Ruby or Amethyst with Polka Dot... :3 Modern can be redone with ore too.

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Ore
Yeah, I've seen a few examples but I'm not really a fan of the look which is why I question my reluctance to get rid of them. Well at least

Visit Philia to see how AMAZING these sets look customized with ores. I need to do this.

Also amazingly, Philia had both the Sleek clock and stereo which I didn't even know I needed! Thanks again!
Perhaps it looks better when you have a room just dedicated to the look. The tones kind of stick out when they are mixed with other pieces of furniture.

Philia

Visit Philia to see how AMAZING these sets look customized with ores. I need to do this.

Also amazingly, Philia had both the Sleek clock and stereo which I didn't even know I needed! Thanks again!

LOL I plan to refurbish EVERYTHING IN MY HOUSE. :3 Cyrus deserves more love.

celebi23

An update on what's left:
So, I'm kinda running out of space soooo, everything must go! Everything on this list is FREE (except when stated otherwise)

Furnature
Executive Toy
Wet Road Sign
Judge's Bell
Dartboard
Hula Doll
Spinning Wheel
Kiwi Stool
Manhole Cover
Lefty Desk
Dolly
Bear Pole
Mop
Watering Trough
Exercise Bike
Balloon Bed
Shower
Tennis Table
Minimalistic Minitable
Minimalistic Ottoman

Glasses
Superhero Mask
Rimmed Glasses
Monocle

Shirts
Reggae Tee
Kiddie Tee
Zipper Shirt
Flame Shirt
Mint Gingham Tee
Nebula Shirt
Misty Tank
Blue-Strip Tee
Picnic Tee
Dawn Tee
Chichi-Print Tee
No. 67 shirt
Melon Gingham Shirt
Dice Tank
Elephant Shirt

Pants
Chino Pants
Relay Shorts
Baseball Pants (x2)

Wallpaper
Mosaic Wall
Tent Wall
Kitchen Wall
Backgammon Wall

Hat
Fireman's Hat
Purple Knit Hat
Orange Knit Hat
Dj Cap
Melon Hat
White Cap
Green Knit Hat
Light-Blue Cap
Blue Pom-Pom Hat

Shoes
Tropical Sandals
Colorful Sneakers
Yellow Rain Boots
Ninja Sandals
Blue Sneakers
Green Sandals
Red Boat Shoes

Socks
Black Leggings
Gray Socks
Colorful Socks
Brown Socks

Helmet

Floors

Music

Gyroids
Poltergoid
Mega Plinkoid

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
T. Rex Skull
Apato Torso
Pachy Skull
Pachy Torso
Diplo Skull
Iguanadon Skull
Diplo Neck (x2)
Stego Torso
Tricera Torso

Nintendo Items (Bells for these would be nice)
Tripple Red Shells

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. I don't have Club LOL yet so, I would like music to catalogue/take extras off of someone's hands. Here are the ones I already have:

Agent K.K.
Aloha K.K.
Bubblegum K.K.
Forest Life
Go K.K. Rider
Imperial K.K.
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Birthday
K.K. Crusin'
K.K. Disco
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Groove
K.K. House
K.K. Jazz
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Metal
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Moody
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Roackabilly
K.K. Ska
K.K. Soul
K.K. Synth
Marine Song 2001
Rockin' K.K.
Soulful K.K
Space K.K.
Spring Blossoms
Stale Cupcakes
Surfin' K.K.
The K. Funk
Wandering

And if you have any Cabanna stuff that isn't the Radio, Table, Bookshelf or Screen, I'll take any of those as well :D

Philia

You can also do Ruby with Lovely. I haven't found anything really good with silver nuggets so I just sell those, but I've been customizing with ore as much as I can. I even have one item from the golden series.

Yeah I customized silver with modern once... it does NOT look good at all. :T I need more rubies though for the lovely series for sure.

Gotta use 3 ores on one piece of furniture right or is it just one ore?

You need 3 gold ores for Cyrus to create the random piece of furniture for you. Rest is just for one ore.

Koomaster

Sharing this adorable pic of me and Nana at the park...
tumblr_mpmpxdMfW41swqxw3o1_400.jpg

-I already got cyrus to make me my first gold furniture.
-Worked at the Cafe and got some good coffee beans.
-Mabel gave me a manniquin.
-One dud fortune, but won the Triforce.
-Plan to make a silver Super Toilet. Let's hope it doesn't take the whole plunger...

About 1 camper per week if you are lucky.

I think that's false. I've had a new one every single day since I built mine! Today's the first day without a camper, but I think that's because Quillson moved the other day, and someone else is about to take his spot.

Oxx

Rasher moved-in and he looks like a punk. Do not want.

And Skye told me that Renee was thinking of leaving. This is the worst day ever.

Roto13

These little shits need to start ordering the kind of coffee they want instead of just saying "coffee, one sugar" and being disappointed when it's not a specific type of bean and there's no milk.

Stat!

My Fossil Doc. I'm willing to buy fossils for 10K but I have a Iguana Torso, Diplo and Trex Skulls too for trade.

Just realized I could place paths but I need a QR machine so I can get some good patterns. I've talked to Sable for a few days but no luck on the machine :(

SeZMehK

These little shits need to start ordering the kind of coffee they want instead of just saying "coffee, one sugar" and being disappointed when it's not a specific type of bean and there's no milk.

I think we have to remember what they order each time and put it together. Like one day they will say a type of bean, the next it might be the amount of milk and the third day may be the amount of sugar. Eventually, you'll have it memorized. Lol.

SmithnCo

Yeah, these animals are awful. Order coffee with two sugars and complain about the amount of milk.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So I'm clearing out my ore leaving just five of each as a buffer. Anyone desperate for any? I have spare ruby, emerald and silver mostly.

Whaaaaa how did you color the Mohawk wig?
Wigs reflect your current hair colour.

Khaz

Do you have any idea why we aren't allowed to build stuff too close to each other? All the buildings in-game need an extra space so it can be circled out. I wanted to build the Rooster next to the railroad but had to leave a space. And the Village Rules forbid to plant shrubs next to a lamp post or by the river.

Is there a game-breaking mechanic I'm missing?

Grizzo

Woah things just got nasty in the peaceful world of Animal Crossing. Elvis was talking about the great friendship between Lopez and Hans and then he added this :

tumblr_mpmryucToV1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

That's mean, but he's adorable so that makes it a little less mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom