• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah things just got nasty in the peaceful world of Animal Crossing. Elvis was talking about the great friendship between Lopez and Hans and then he added this :

tumblr_mpmryucToV1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

That's mean, but he's adorable so that makes it a little less mean.

You have that "Mmmhmmm I agree with you face going on there." Just say'n.

Elija2

These little shits need to start ordering the kind of coffee they want instead of just saying "coffee, one sugar" and being disappointed when it's not a specific type of bean and there's no milk.

When one of your villagers is sitting in the cafe you can talk to them and they might describe something about the type of coffee they like. I was wondering why the words "no milk" and "Blue Mountain" were highlighted when I talked to them, now I know they have a significance.

Woah things just got nasty in the peaceful world of Animal Crossing. Elvis was talking about the great friendship between Lopez and Hans and then he added this :

tumblr_mpmryucToV1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

That's mean, but he's adorable so that makes it a little less mean.

I have Elvis... he's talked about being a Lion, sharpening his nails and hunting prey. He lives next to Zell, who is a gazelle. As in a prey animal for a lion. It's kind of scary how meta this game can get from seemingly random bits of gibberish dialog.

He was supposed to move out weeks ago... but didn't for some reason. He said he was and then the day came and he didn't move for some reason.

Chaos17

I think that's false. I've had a new one every single day since I built mine! Today's the first day without a camper, but I think that's because Quillson moved the other day, and someone else is about to take his spot.
You're lucky then!
I only had one last week, maybe it depend also if we have a lot of public or not ?

Roto13

I have three Jock villagers and today one of them told me he was going to move. The one I actually want to keep.

Bah.

abundant

I think that's false. I've had a new one every single day since I built mine! Today's the first day without a camper, but I think that's because Quillson moved the other day, and someone else is about to take his spot.

It's random, hence the luck part. Just like how some people have had Redd visit them once per week, whereas others haven't seen him in over four.

SmithnCo

Wow, you're lucky. I've got three since I built mine, which was the third day after launch.

Chaos17

Harriet just made my hair pink. Why
Maybe this will help you for tomorow haircut ?
https://sites.google.com/site/animalcrossing3dsnewleaf/hair-guide

No, it gave me a chance to convince him to stay, and I did, because I had Tank way back in Animal Crossing 1, and I want to keep him. :p
I've the feeling that when you've high frienship with a villager it will have more chance to want to move out because the game might consider that you know to well this villagerso it want to let you see new face.

I am thinking this because many people said that when they're mean to someone their favorite villagers want to move out and 2 days ago Antonio wanted to move out too after I gave him man fishes (he requested it like 5 times?)

Just a guess... maybe it's just random lol

Velcro Fly

Almost forgot I was having Hazel over! Then she wasn't prompt so I went out to see if she forgot. She was right near my house so I went back in and she knocked! We had a fun time but then I took her down to my basement which is my bathroom and she wanted to leave immediately.

:(

StAidan

Dang, lucky you. I've had one camper so far since building my campsite a week ago. She showed up the day after it was built, told me "hey, I'm planning to stick around for a while," and was gone the next day. Haven't seen anyone else since.

The_Lump

Banned
Ok I made these over the last week or so but couldn't upload as QR machine wasn't unlocked. Not the greatest but I was quite proud of how a couple of them turned out! Wanted the Lions Jersey to be ready for the final test last Saturday :(

(I know there are some spelling mistakes in the names, I'm a fool. But I can't edit them...)

ZnBtFh6.jpg

8LreLd1.jpg

rTgGZEG.jpg

sEr9zJd.jpg

hP5R2Un.jpg

FvB3cAF.jpg

z7qTZMA.jpg

....and a random Link Tunic from Skyward Sword!

doo2xvz.jpg

Any requests I'll gladly have a go. I'm improving! (the Chief's jersey was the latest which I think is pretty good).

frogg609

I currently have no friends on my 3DS (none of my friends like portable gaming), much less ones playing New Leaf. Anyone here want to trade friend codes?
Mine is: 0301-9787-5351

Soulmate

Banned
Ok I made these over the last week or so but couldn't upload as QR machine wasn't unlocked. Not the greatest but I was quite proud of how a couple of them turned out! Wanted the Lions Jersey to be ready for the final test last Saturday :( ...

that Mans United shirt looks awesome, can you put the other sides too? please!

The_Lump

Banned
that Mans United shirt looks awesome, can you put the other sides too? please!

Thanks. The sponsor is a bit off, but it looks fine for running around your town.

HYSRSK4.jpg

Couldn't really fit a legible "Scholes" on there so I abbreviated/simplified it :)

(Lions Jersey has 7 on the back, All Blacks, Chiefs & Springboks all have 10)

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Can villagers wear pro designs? I made some pro designs to display at Able Sisters (read:copied designs off the internet by hand because designs by qr code can't be displayed there), but none of the villagers will wear them even though a week after getting the game, half the town was wearing that duck design that the store had by default.

The_Lump

Banned
Can villagers wear pro designs? I made some pro designs to display at Able Sisters (read:copied designs off the internet by hand because designs by qr code can't be displayed there), but none of the villagers will wear them even though a week after getting the game, half the town was wearing that duck design that the store had by default.

Yep, I have my Throwback Rams Jersey currently being worn by Nan (a Goat, funnily enough)

Philia

Yes. My silly Hippo, Bubbles, is wearing my Rosie Flower shirt still.

Soulmate

Banned
Thanks. The sponsor is a bit off, but it looks fine for running around your town.

HYSRSK4.jpg

Couldn't really fit a legible "Scholes" on there so I abbreviated/simplified it :)

(Lions Jersey has 7 on the back, All Blacks, Chiefs & Springboks all have 10)

thank you, don't worry it looks fine that way!

I made one of the old FC Barcelona away shirts, some time ago. Take a look here

pulga

Banned

Mine's rocking a Real Madrid shirt I made!

renzo

Fossil trade time. I need these, will trade for bells, another fossil or N items.

Need:
T rex skull
Parasaurus skull
PArasaurus Tail
Pachysaurys Tail
Iguanodon Tail
Dimetrodon Torso
Diplodocus Tail
Apatosaurus Skull
Ichthyosaur tail
Archelon Tail
Mammoth Skull

Fossils to trade:

Stego Tail
Pachy Skull
archaeopteryx
diplo neck
diplo skull
ptera right wing
ptera left wing
dimetrodon tail
styraco skull.

N items to trade. Yellow Pikmin, Wario Hat, Green Shell, Fire Bar, Pikmin, Yoshi´s Egg, Airwing, Blue Falcon, Virtual Boy, Kart, Goal Pole, MAster Sword, Hero´s Cap, 1 up mushroom, Super Star, Coin and fireflower.

Will trade only for fossils. PM if you are interested with your FC, mine is: 2964 8632 9283

pulga

Banned
Fossil trade time. I need these, will trade for bells, another fossil or N items.

Need:
T rex skull
Parasaurus skull
PArasaurus Tail
Pachysaurys Tail
Iguanodon Tail
Dimetrodon Torso
Diplodocus Tail
Apatosaurus Skull
Ichthyosaur tail
Archelon Tail
Mammoth Skull

Fossils to trade:

Stego Tail
Pachy Skull
archaeopteryx
diplo neck
diplo skull
ptera right wing
ptera left wing
dimetrodon tail
styraco skull.

N items to trade. Yellow Pikmin, Wario Hat, Green Shell, Fire Bar, Pikmin, Yoshi´s Egg, Airwing, Blue Falcon, Virtual Boy, Kart, Goal Pole, MAster Sword, Hero´s Cap, 1 up mushroom, Super Star, Coin and fireflower.

Will trade only for fossils. PM if you are interested with your FC, mine is: 2964 8632 9283

PM sent.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'll take your rubies. What do you want?
Don't really need anything at the mo. Will wait until I've fully expanded my room so I have an idea of what to fill them with (and the room to place the items)

though I suppose I can always link to my fossil list though knowing you've completed your expo I don't know if you're bothering to collect them any more.

Would you look at that, I can start working on a mini dinosaur expo before finishing off the proper one.

Sorry for the late response. I just had to go munch my lunch dinner.

Animekatt

I'm not sure if this is a spotpass visit, but I have a new HHA house I went through. The person's name is Krys. Such a lovely house. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom