• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Don't really need anything at the mo. Will wait until I've fully expanded my room so I have an idea of what to fill them with (and the room to place the items)

though I suppose I can always link to my fossil list though knowing you've completed your expo I don't know if you're bothering to collect them any more.

Would you look at that, I can start working on a mini dinosaur expo before finishing off the proper one.

Sorry for the late response. I just had to go munch my lunch dinner.

NO worries, I got tricera tail and coprolite for you. :3

Philia

So I assume flowers don't breed on the island?

Sounds like a good question until you realize these flowers aren't covered by beautiful town and would need to be watered... :\ 1k bells per a trip to water these? Its a interesting idea for sure.

Anybody here know how Sahara works in this game? I've ran into her three times and everytime she gives me the same common wallpaper and flooring. Really trying to get a Garden Wall and Mossy Carpet for my basement, but at this rate it'll never happen.

Megatron

Sounds like a good question until you realize these flowers aren't covered by beautiful town and would need to be watered... :\ 1k bells per a trip to water these? Its a interesting idea for sure.

Not to mention you can't water them, since you can't bring things with you and the watering can isn't one of your tools they give you on the island.

Raptomex

Not to mention you can't water them, since you can't bring things with you and the watering can isn't one of your tools they give you on the island.
I'm going to say no. I planted several on the island days ago and none of them are breeding.

flippedb

Banned
Fossils I have

Stego torso
Ankylo Torso
Diplo Neck
Apato Torso
Coprolite
Megacero Skull

Shoot me a PM if you need any of these, I'm willing to trade for fossils, furniture, items, etc. Just don't be shy.

Thing is, you can't water them since there are no watering cans on the Island.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Anybody here know how Sahara works in this game? I've ran into her three times and everytime she gives me the same common wallpaper and flooring. Really trying to get a Garden Wall and Mossy Carpet for my basement, but at this rate it'll never happen.
She puts random wallpaper and carpet on your walls and floor. You get the whatever was already on the walls and floor in your inventory after she's done.

Busaiku

I scanned a bunch of different QR things and none of them work with the Custom Design Sign.
Anyone have any links to Pokemon stuff that works with the Custom Design Sign?

Koren

I don't think you can do much to influence its choices (I'd like to be proven wrong), but you can make Katrina settle in your town so that you can increase the chances you can have a good luck for things when Sahara visits, that should raise the probability to get rare floors/walls.

I scanned a bunch of different QR things and none of them work with the Custom Design Sign.
Anyone have any links to Pokemon stuff that works with the Custom Design Sign?

I think its because the designs aren't yours. You can make them yours using a tool...I'll see if I can find the link.

Poor paranoid hipster K.K.
tumblr_mpmw8sudd11qf54ayo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpmw7nedOd1qf54ayo1_400.jpg

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Speaking of Katrina, if she's in your town, can visitors come to town to get fortunes, and if so does it count towards her setting up shop quota?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Speaking of Katrina, if she's in your town, can visitors come to town to get fortunes, and if so does it count towards her setting up shop quota?

Yes they can, and no I don't think so - I think it goes towards the visitors quota, not yours. You have to have your fortune told 20 times

Grizzo

You have that "Mmmhmmm I agree with you face going on there." Just say'n.

Hahaha I'll admit Hans is not great to look at... So lmao at my character being sassy without even knowing it.

I have Elvis... he's talked about being a Lion, sharpening his nails and hunting prey. He lives next to Zell, who is a gazelle. As in a prey animal for a lion. It's kind of scary how meta this game can get from seemingly random bits of gibberish dialog.

He was supposed to move out weeks ago... but didn't for some reason. He said he was and then the day came and he didn't move for some reason.

Awww, don't you like him ? He's my favorite villager. He told me he was gonna leave, but I asked him to stay. He's funny and I love his deep little voice. Plus he sold me three legit paintings. I think that's reason enough for him to stay.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yeah, I tested the island for breeding ages ago and concluded that without the watering can it was pointless. At least you can make a nice flowery paradise quite easily.

MicH

The limited customization on the Minimalist series is really making me dislike the set. I might switch it out with Modern later on as NONE of my current sets can be remade with ores

Chopper

Can someone kind help out a fellow Crosser who doesn't own a PC?!

I've been trying sort out a QR code for my avatar. I managed to get my hands on a 32x32 version, but I understand that's not optimal, and it looks a bit blurry. My phone just isn't quite capable of sorting this out.

Debs

I think that's false. I've had a new one every single day since I built mine! Today's the first day without a camper, but I think that's because Quillson moved the other day, and someone else is about to take his spot.

Lucky :p I've not had anyone camping at mine for 2 weeks now, someone moved out and not had anyone camping since.

Lucent

Charlise is finally moving out on the 13th. Today is a good day! I just hope another Uchi villager moves in to replace her, I really need that bus stop public works project. Speaking of which, if anyone happens to have Muffy, Phoebe or (at a push) Rocket about to move out soon and doesn't want to keep them let me know.

I had someone moving out and I decided to ignore him until he moved. But then I was like he's still not gone and talked to him. He didn't say anything more about moving out. I'm mad. =l

Can someone kind help out a fellow Crosser who doesn't own a PC?!

I've been trying sort out a QR code for my avatar. I managed to get my hands on a 32x32 version, but I understand that's not optimal, and it looks a bit blurry. My phone just isn't quite capable of sorting this out.

I've tried using a custom pic maker thing so I could get designs of random pics online but I couldn't figure out how to make it work without the pictures becoming blurry and not looking like the pics at all. =/

Elija2

Krys' house that was sent out via Spotpass is really nice. Every room has a distinct theme. She even has a non-customized game shelf so I can finally order one.

Philia

Sorry for taking to long on you two BGBW and AnimeKatt! I had to go pick up my husband from work. I hope you guys got to see what you could want lol. Just pm me a message when you want to come back in and catalog whatever else I have! :)

Krys' house that was sent out via Spotpass is really nice. Every room has a distinct theme. She even has a non-customized game shelf so I can finally order one.
Her main room is so awesome. I really like how she set up that small area with the fireplace. I never would have thought of that.

Animekatt

Sorry for taking to long on you two BGBW and AnimeKatt! I had to go pick up my husband from work. I hope you guys got to see what you could want lol. Just pm me a message when you want to come back in and catalog whatever else I have! :)

Oh it's no worries. :) I actually want to catalog a lot more, but I'll do that down the line. I'm really happy with the minimalist stuff!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
No worries. Can't keep relying on you and your amazing catalogue. ;)

Do cicadas give you bonus HHA points? Or do you just love the sound of them in each room?

Chopper

I tried using a custom pic maker thing so I could get designs of random pics online but I couldn't figure out how to make it work without the pictures becoming blurry and not looking like the pics at all. =/
Likewise. And I've only tried on my phone. Difficult. I've seen some amazingly detailed images though. I can't believe they were all drawn pixel by pixel.

Koomaster

The flowers on the island questions had me thinking. I know flowers don't breed on the island and you can't water them, but they also don't wilt. I suppose you could transport hybrids there by wearing them as accessories one a time. Plant them and never have to worry about them wilting ever again. You could make your own hybrid island if you wanted I suppose. :)

Roto13

Anyone will the full Minimalist set want to let me catalog it? I only have the Neutral Floor, Minimalist Clock, Minimalist Table, and Minimalist Lamp.

I can let you catalog my full Sleek and/or Modern sets in return.

Philia

I like how the gold house model functions as a light source. Took me by surprise.

But yeah, I got 150k from placing a Robust (and some other cicada) in each room to boost the HHA rating, along the way, I also got complete sets in each room. Top floor was a complete Sleek, left had complete rococo and regal. North had complete minimalist and some modern and modern wood. Right had complete alpine and some blue.

Basement was a dumping ground and main room was nearly empty. I haven't even bothered with feng shui yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom