• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmithnCo

If anyone wants to help me get the Exotic set tomorrow, I can order a full rococo or modern set to trade/catalog. I also have a good amount of regal, astro, and modern wood stuff, plus some random extra nintendo items.

Ellix

YES THEY DO! O.O' 30k EACH. Or was it total... but yeah they boost HHA like crazy since its a "summer" theme.

Oh, so for the monthly lucky items, does it only count for points once for your entire house, or once per room (other than basement)?

macklelol

Anyone will the full Minimalist set want to let me catalog it? I only have the Neutral Floor, Minimalist Clock, Minimalist Table, and Minimalist Lamp.

I can let you catalog my full Sleek and/or Modern sets in return.

I have the full minimalist set, would like to catalog your sleek set. I just need the clock, stereo, and sideboard. FC in my profile.

You wouldn't happen to have a lovely dresser, would you?

Roto13

I have the full minimalist set, would like to catalog your sleek set. I just need the clock, stereo, and sideboard. FC in my profile.

You wouldn't happen to have a lovely dresser, would you?

Sorry, looks like I don't. (Checked my catalog and everything.)

My code is also in my profile. I'll add you in a second. Do you want to do this at your town or mine?

milkham

if anyone needs a peking man, coprolite, shark tooth, or diplo tail you can have it from me, i dont want anything in return except to get them out of my town!

3239-2769-8151

zroid

Banned
tumblr_mpmzsb3hCL1sv54gpo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mpmztn50Uc1sv54gpo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpmzuu2J9q1sv54gpo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mpmzws3CS11sv54gpo1_400.jpg

just whipped this together if anyone wants

flippedb

Banned
Anyone will the full Minimalist set want to let me catalog it? I only have the Neutral Floor, Minimalist Clock, Minimalist Table, and Minimalist Lamp.

I can let you catalog my full Sleek and/or Modern sets in return.

Could you let me catalog the Modern set and whatever you have of the Minimalist set? I don't have much to offer, but I could let you catalog my Royal shirt and Pants, and even a couple KK songs I have.

Acid08

Banned
Thanks again to bluepolicebox for helping me complete my Fruit furniture set :)

I've loved that set since the original AC, I need it in every sequel!

Roto13

Could you let me catalog the Modern set and whatever you have of the Minimalist set? I don't have much to offer, but I could let you catalog my Royal shirt and Pants, and even a couple KK songs I have.

Ask me tomorrow after I clear out my friend list. :p It just reached 100 people.

Ultima_5

hey everybody.

i need more peoples on my 3ds friend list.

4210 4003 5121

please add me! pm/tell me if your add me so i can get yo fc too!

So which one of you guys is the mayor of Rockwell? (I'm so bad with names.) He put up a design in my shop awhile ago and I caught one of my villagers wearing it for the first time today.

Here's Alfonso rocking your design if you're out there:

tumblr_mpn15kmhap1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

Kind of disappointed he lost his Mario shirt but I think he looks pretty good like this too.

Thanks again to bluepolicebox for helping me complete my Fruit furniture set :)

I've loved that set since the original AC, I need it in every sequel!

Awesome. :) I totally approve of all furniture shaped like food. The soft-serve ice cream lamp is also very cool.

Is there anyway I can get a resident to move out?

I feel kinda bad, but a character's house is exactly where I want to build my third bridge (faster access to the shop, haha). I told my secretary that I had a problem with the dude and that I didn't like his clothes.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I like how the gold house model functions as a light source. Took me by surprise.

But yeah, I got 150k from placing a Robust (and some other cicada) in each room to boost the HHA rating, along the way, I also got complete sets in each room. Top floor was a complete Sleek, left had complete rococo and regal. North had complete minimalist and some modern and modern wood. Right had complete alpine and some blue.

Basement was a dumping ground and main room was nearly empty. I haven't even bothered with feng shui yet...

You can have two sets per room? I guess without the wall/floor bonus for one. But would that be really crowded? Maybe worth it temporarily to get the HHA points.

Are cicadas a fixed bonus? I have one of each type except evening in the kitchen (right room), but can you put them in rooms for more bonus?

Ultima_5

i just got the qr sewing machine and i was wondering something. can you take a preexisting pattern (like one i get off the internet) and alter it?

MicH

So which one of you guys is the mayor of Rockwell? (I'm so bad with names.) He put up a design in my shop awhile ago and I caught one of my villagers wearing it for the first time today.

Here's Alfonso rocking your design if you're out there:

tumblr_mpn15kmhap1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

Kind of disappointed he lost his Mario shirt but I think he looks pretty good like this too.

Awesome. :) I totally approve of all furniture shaped like food. The soft-serve ice cream lamp is also very cool.
He put that shirt up in my town as well! Looks great and I now wish more people would display their designs at my Able Sisters :p

pariah164

Is there anyway I can get a resident to move out?

I feel kinda bad, but a character's house is exactly where I want to build my third bridge (faster access to the shop, haha). I told my secretary that I had a problem with the dude and that I didn't like his clothes.

Good luck. Been trying to do the same to one of my villagers for weeks. Hit him with a net/hammer, send him trash, trap him in his house, push him into pitfalls, and above all, DO NOT TALK TO HIM.

Koren

The flowers on the island questions had me thinking. I know flowers don't breed on the island and you can't water them, but they also don't wilt. I suppose you could transport hybrids there by wearing them as accessories one a time. Plant them and never have to worry about them wilting ever again. You could make your own hybrid island if you wanted I suppose. :)
Now that's an interesting idea to preserve some rare specimens from "accidents".

Pretty expensive (and long) if you want an island covered with blue roses, though ^_^

Elija2

First day working at the Roost. I botched pretty much everyone's coffee except for Isabelle's, and only because I remember Digby telling me his sister likes lots of sugar in her coffee.

What are coffee beans used for?

First day working at the Roost. I botched pretty much everyone's coffee except for Isabelle's, and only because I remember Digby telling me his sister likes lots of sugar in her coffee.

What are coffee beans used for?

They're like gold bullion, but in coffee form. You sell em.

The_Lump

Banned
thank you, don't worry it looks fine that way!

I made one of the old FC Barcelona away shirts, some time ago. Take a look here

Nice work! I had a go at the United Home jersey, but the Chequered/Gingham pattern makes it a HUGE pain in the ass to amend as you're designing...

Great! The sleeves vanish though, right?

Err, yeah I think so :? Huh hadn't noticed that but now you mention, yeah I think they do.

Elija2

They're like gold bullion, but in coffee form. You sell em.

What's the point then? Why doesn't he just pay you outright? It's not even worth it either. The good coffee beans are only worth 1,000 bells, and I can make 5x that by just updating my town in the Dream Suite. I know you get better beans the better you do (among other things), but I should be getting more bells even if I do a cruddy job.

Wolfe

Lucky :p I've not had anyone camping at mine for 2 weeks now, someone moved out and not had anyone camping since.

I said almost the same thing last night and then sure enough someone is in the campsite this morning, unfortunately it's a villager I'm not really into :\

Still have Katie in my town, if anyone wants to take her off my hands.

I also made a Fossil List after taking inventory of what's in my second floor exhibits.
Have: Iguanodon Torso x3, Sabertooth Torso x3, T-Rex Skull, T-Rex Tail x2, Diplo neck x2, Diplo tail, Pachy torso, Pachy skull, Plesio neck, Apato torso, Raptor skull, Dimetrodon Tail, Megacero tail, Ankylo Skull, Mammoth Torso, Styraco Tail, Peking Man

Need: Tricera Skull, Diplo Hip, Pachy Tail, Para Skull, Iguanodon Tail, Spino Torso, Ptera Skull, Megacero Torso

Chopper

Can someone kind help out a fellow Crosser who doesn't own a PC?!

I've been trying sort out a QR code for my avatar. I managed to get my hands on a 32x32 version, but I understand that's not optimal, and it looks a bit blurry. My phone just isn't quite capable of sorting this out.
For new page.

Just tried again using this Android app. It's fucking complicated and I failed. :/

What's the point then? Why doesn't he just pay you outright? It's not even worth it either. The good coffee beans are only worth 1,000 bells, and I can make 5x that by just updating my town in the Dream Suite. I know you get better beans the better you do (among other things), but I should be getting more bells even if I do a cruddy job.

The real reward is that he gives you furniture as you do well more and more.

bs000

Still have Katie in my town, if anyone wants to take her off my hands.

I also made a Fossil List after taking inventory of what's in my second floor exhibits.

Have: Iguanodon Torso x3, Sabertooth Torso x3, T-Rex Skull, T-Rex Tail x2, Diplo neck x2, Diplo tail, Pachy torso, Pachy skull, Plesio neck, Apato torso, Raptor skull, Dimetrodon Tail, Megacero tail, Ankylo Skull, Ankylo Torso, Mammoth Torso, Styraco Tail, Peking Man

Need: Tricera Skull, Diplo Hip, Pachy Tail, Para Skull, Iguanodon Tail, Dimetrodon Torso, Spino Torso, Ptera Skull and Left Wing, Archelon Skull, Megacero Skull and Torso, Trilobite

Dimetrodon torso, ptera left wing, archelon skull, megecero skull, and trilobite for your Ankylo torso?

If anybody wants Lionel, he's moving out of my town on the 13th. If we can set up a time you can come over and talk to him and in theory convince him to move to your town?

Levi

Banned

There is exclusive furniture you can earn by working at the coffee shop. The key is getting your citizens the coffee order they prefer. Getting the beans is a consolation prize.

Seigyoku

Hey GAF

I got bored at work (like I do) and made this:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoFMKmqpA951dFh6SF84Q1N2OXR6X2VNR1h6cVUtSkE#gid=0

Darker colors mean it's listed on the official site for that region. (Am assuming UK one can cover EU, if not someone let me know. Went to AU site, IT HAS NO EVENT CALENDAR, so fail AU.) Lighter color means it's assumed to happen in that region based on stuff, but I can't confirm it. Have to ask my friends with JP games if they got letters on Mother's and Father's Day.

Basically I know people were bummed about Tanabata being JP only this weekend, but based on my Prima guide and stuff I knew there were some possible US and/or EU only holidays as well, so I made it to prove my suspicions lol.

I went and tried to count, but it was hard because of events with moving dates, and it may actually be possible that NA has the most holidays and KO the least but... I suck at math. Suuuuuuuuuck.

So... Anyone know someone with KO game? :D

ALSO, while I was poking around the JP site on my browser with a broken Flash plug-in (bad idea!) I found the Dream Address for the Japanese Nintendo town : 0000-0100-0017.

No clue how same/different it is, but worth sharing.

Now if only we could figure out why no one can visit my town... *forever alone*

Chaos17

I just my first dialog with 2 villagers at the same time : Blaire and Lopez.
It was about a play that Lopez wanted to do, Blaire was first to be a princess (even if she disliked the idea) then Lopez asked what I wanted him to be. After giving my choice, Lopez decided that Blaire will be a witch instead that we (me+Lopez) will fight, lol!!

Of course Blaire was totally against it but at least she didn't end up pissed. That was a really nice moment.
WANT MORE!

SeZMehK

Looks like Chow wants to leave my town. Good. He is one of my two cranky villagers. The other is Hopper and I like Hopper more than Chow.

macklelol

Anyone got a lovely dresser I can catalog?

And if anyone wants bamboo shoots, I have a bunch I'm willing to give away for free. FC in my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom